Author Topic: Listen to Sarah Palin on Israel  (Read 490 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Listen to Sarah Palin on Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 09:48:31 AM »
The Huckster is so muchh bettter

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 12:51:03 PM »
Better than it used to be anyway.

Gretta looks like a muppet.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 12:53:03 PM »
I happened to see Palin last night on Greta's show.

Despite her past statements indicating support for a 'two state' solution, I still regard her as being very pro-Israel.

Although (like almost every other main stream candidate) she still clings to the misguided notion that there can be a political or negotiated settlement leading to a comprehensive 'peace', she understands that it's insane to expect Israel to make suicidal concessions when the tiny Jewish nation is completely surrounded by implacable enemies and faces an existential threat.

I especially liked that she made it clear that America shouldn't expect Israel not to build 'homes for Jews on their land'. That might not be a verbatim quote, but her language was very similar. Jewish homes on Jewish land. Hard for me to expect more from a candidate than that.

I take everything any candidate says with a grain of salt, but I believe Palin would be good for Israel. I might be a gullible sucker, but I like Sarah when it comes to Israel, and for me that's the most important consideration when evaluating presidential candidates.

Unfortunately, Sarah isn't very swift on her feet or a good impromptu speaker. She doesn't come off as being very well informed or extremely intelligent. However, she is physically attractive and has a nice 'down to earth' personna about her.

In my mind, Palin's presidential aspirations ended when she abdicated the Alaskan governership and I don't consider her a realistic candidate. However, she is still an important player in the sense that she can help influence or shape other potential candidate's positions. For that reason it is good that she is pro-Israel and I like her.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 01:12:49 PM »
I happened to see Palin last night on Greta's show.

Despite her past statements indicating support for a 'two state' solution, I still regard her as being very pro-Israel.

Although (like almost every other main stream candidate) she still clings to the misguided notion that there can be a political or negotiated settlement leading to a comprehensive 'peace', she understands that it's insane to expect Israel to make suicidal concessions when the tiny Jewish nation is completely surrounded by implacable enemies and faces an existential threat.

I especially liked that she made it clear that America shouldn't expect Israel not to build 'homes for Jews on their land'. That might not be a verbatim quote, but her language was very similar. Jewish homes on Jewish land. Hard for me to expect more from a candidate than that.

I take everything any candidate says with a grain of salt, but I believe Palin would be good for Israel. I might be a gullible sucker, but I like Sarah when it comes to Israel, and for me that's the most important consideration when evaluating presidential candidates.

Unfortunately, Sarah isn't very swift on her feet or a good impromptu speaker. She doesn't come off as being very well informed or extremely intelligent. However, she is physically attractive and has a nice 'down to earth' personna about her.

In my mind, Palin's presidential aspirations ended when she abdicated the Alaskan governership and I don't consider her a realistic candidate. However, she is still an important player in the sense that she can help influence or shape other potential candidate's positions. For that reason it is good that she is pro-Israel and I like her.

Totally agree.  I don't care if she "supports a two state solution" if she respects Israel's sovereignty enough not to stuff it down their throats.  If she is supporting Jewish building in Yesha then a PLO state becomes less likely in Yesha.  She never said where the second state would be located.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.