Author Topic: Another Reason To Reject the 'Deformed Jewish' Movement  (Read 1048 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Another Reason To Reject the 'Deformed Jewish' Movement
« on: March 24, 2011, 05:41:47 PM »
Today I learned that the Union for Reform Judaism has just replaced its 'rabbi' with a pro-Jstreet 'rabbi'. This 'rabbi' also is associated with another anti-Israel group called the 'New Israel Fund'. J-Street attempts to paint itself as pro-Israel while actively working against Jews and Judaism. There are few organizations as treasonous to the Jewish people than J-Street, possibly Piss-Now.

The 'deformed jewish' movement is a joke. I cannot believe that anyone takes these clowns seriously. They are obviously anti-Jewish, anti-G-d, and anti-Israel. They want to have a 'ethnic' identity totally devoid of any religious and political attachments. Unfortunately for them there is no such thing in this world. Those who are brought into a deformed jewish family usually end up assimilating within 2 generations.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/03/reform-movement-chooses-new-israel-fund.html

Reform movement chooses New Israel Fund board member as leader

The Reform movement has chosen a member of the board of the radical Leftist New Israel Fund to chair the Union of Reform Judaism.

The Reform movement has always leaned toward the political left, but its decision to tap Rabbi Richard Jacobs as its new leader signals that it might be shifting its focus toward a slightly different form of political activism.

Jacobs, who will replace Rabbi Eric Yoffie as the head of the Union for Reform Judaism, has played a prominent role in the progressive activist community. He’s a long-time board member at the New Israel Fund, a major funder of left-wing causes as well as some that launched the anti-Israel “lawfare” movement. And while NIF says it no longer finances pro-boycott organizations, it previously contributed to Concerned Women for Peace, Israel Social TV, and Mossawa.

Jacobs is also listed as a member of J Street’s Rabbinic Cabinet, which suggests the controversial lobbying group might become a more influential player in the Reform movement than it’s been in the past.

Yoffie, who led the Reform movement for 16 years, had a notoriously rocky relationship with J Street.

Sounds like Peter Beinart's wet dream come true.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Another Reason To Reject the 'Deformed Jewish' Movement
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 05:52:33 PM »
I think it's one pig replaces another.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 06:50:04 PM »
"Rejected"? LOL. You love and embrace beasts like Foxman and Lieberman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »
"Rejected"? LOL. You love and embrace beasts like Foxman and Lieberman.

I have never ever suggested that Deformed Judaism is a valid form of Jewish observance. Sorry charlie... Your lies will not work here...

Will you ever be able to tell the truth or do you thrive on lies?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 06:57:21 PM »
It's a lie that you support Foxman and Lieberman, Mr. Ex-Mod?  :P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 06:58:21 PM »
It's a lie that you support Foxman and Lieberman, Mr. Ex-Mod?  :P

Yes, when have I 'supported' either of them? You are so twisted in that little brain of yours that you can do nothing other than lie.

Please demonstrate what kind of support I give them? Aside from not joining you in cursing them?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »
Yes yes I know your position well. It's not okay to curse pseudo-Jewish Amalek but it is okay to curse Chaim in his very own program thread. You know I'm not that stupid, I had your Pedofront logic down on post one.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 07:01:02 PM »
Yes yes I know your position well. It's not okay to curse pseudo-Jewish Amalek but it is okay to curse Chaim in his very own program thread. You know I'm not that stupid, I had your Pedofront logic down on post one.

You pathetic piece of lying filth. I never cursed Chaim... Go back to hell where you are welcome...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
Sad.  So goes the way of a corrupt and illegitimate movement.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:17:38 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 02:34:39 AM »
Sad.  So goes the way of a corrupt and illegitimate movement.

???

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »
That's the disgusting part of the Deformed movement is that it is basically just an racial/ethnic movement that has little to do with religion. There is no pride in learning the actual faith of Judaism, just pride in "being Jewish". I think it was Rabbi Kahane who made a comment once that deform Jews were proud of things Jews accomplished in history for instance(like the theories of Albert Einstein) but not proud of the fact they're the chosen people and have a wonderful, rich faith given by God. It ends up being assimilationist because pride in wordly things only goes so far.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »

???

I do not know what you meant by your reply.