Author Topic: LOL i just got this E-MAIL the Nigerians never give up  (Read 862 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
LOL i just got this E-MAIL the Nigerians never give up
« on: March 26, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »
Dear Friend,
The contents of this email must not be distributed or circulated for security reasons.
I am Safia Gaddafi, the wife of the Libyan President Muammar Gaddafi. Following the recent political crisis in Libya, I left the country with my children to seek political asylum abroad.
Presently we are still in transit and have not yet settled down. Most of our assets and cash abroad which is known to the World Bank have been frozen. But we still have funds stashed away in security vaults in several countries in Europe, Asia even in America and Great Britain.
I write to seek your assistance to take custody of the sum of US$40 million deposited with security finance company in Dubai  UAE. I have made arrangements with a Diplomat who will assist you in the process of claims of the funds from the security company.
You shall receive all the necessary legal authorization to use funds in investments as a trustee and partner. All documents and key information will be made available to you after an agreement must have been signed.
Let me know your sincere intentions towards my request.
Thank you.
Safia Gaddafi
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: LOL i just got this E-MAIL the Nigerians never give up
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:19:38 PM »
[censored]-ians?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 08:32:26 PM »
It's a "419" Scam which originated in Nigeria.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 02:13:56 AM »
I have a hard time having sympathy for people who fall for this stuff.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 02:42:27 AM »
Wow how lucky of you.   

Speaking of luck, I got an email from Nigerian Prince Mazir Moumar Mahamab Hussein Al Jazeera Kareem Abdul Jabar telling me that I am going to inherit 40 trillion Dollars.  All I have to do is send them my bank account information along with my social security number.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 08:05:31 AM »
Hey Brian is that the koran you're worshiping?   ;D

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
I don't know about you though I have gotten these peculiar messages on Face Book from these supposed Russian girls or whatnot saying there looking for a husband.  I don't even answer them.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
Hey Brian is that the koran you're worshiping?   ;D

Thats courtesy of the brave pastor in Florida.  Ive heard they burn pretty well.  As an environmentalist, I can see a potential for an alternative energy source.... but then there are safety concerns as well.... The danger from the Koranic fallout is certainly an issue.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 03:30:06 PM »
Why can't there ever be an email like this? Dear Friend, We need your help: The shvartzas of North America want to get an education, get respectable jobs and raise a prominent family. We've taken enough from this country and your people. We want to give back what we owe this country and to every group that we've wronged with interest!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 04:57:18 PM »
Why can't there ever be an email like this? Dear Friend, We need your help: The shvartzas of North America want to get an education, get respectable jobs and raise a prominent family. We've taken enough from this country and your people. We want to give back what we owe this country and to every group that we've wronged with interest!

Nobody would fall for that scam because even the people dumb enough to fall for the Nigerian scam would know that blacks are ungrateful and bite the hand that feeds them, not those who would legitimately pay back damages without being forced. The Nigerian scam works on people who are just as greedy and plan to steal the money that's supposedly being laundered through them.