Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 3, 2011  (Read 8252 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April 3, 2011
« on: March 26, 2011, 06:44:07 PM »
Dear Chaim, Three questions for the week's Ask JTF!

1. Do you think Syria is the next domino to fall after Egypt and Libya?

2. Which country do you think is more technologically advanced, Israel or cell-phone-mad South Korea?

3. What is your opinion on Ozzy Osbourne? 

« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:33:36 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 3, 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »
shalom

what do you think of the statement "2 jews 3 opinions"?

what would you like to see happen to all those leftist collage professors?

Please expose Muslim Nazi Pakistan and Muslim Nazi Bangladesh. Also expose why that land rightfully belongs to india.

there is a new group called "british muslims for israel". are they using taqiyya or are they really infidels that fail to realize they are infidels?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:49:07 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 08:57:21 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. Many places, such as kosher restaurants, Jewish stores, etc have tzedaka cans by their register-some for Chabad, JNF, etc.  Has VGA/JTF/Hilltop Youth ever thought about creating and distributing tzedaka cans? If not, how does this type of thing work?

2. Pardon me for the following question, but what is the punishment of spilling one's seed by his own hand? What is the proper teshuva for a man who does this action?

3. What is your opinion of Michelle Bachman?  If Huckabee doesn't run and she does, where on your list of other possibly republican candidates would she be placed?

4. When are doing autopsies allowed in Judaism?  Is it allowed if it will help find or convict a murderer or to even save the life of someone else?

5. What is your take on internet bullying and the news coverage on the issue? I remember being teased constantly as a child and teenager, however it resulted in me building character.

6. What is your opinion of the group called the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews?  I saw an advertisement where someone would give charity to feed hungry elderly holocaust victims in the Soviet Union.

And a Dvar Torah for this week's parsha.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:48:52 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 11:00:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim. John Browning was an American Firearms inventor who invented the .50 caliber Machine gun, the .45 caliber pistol and other unique weapons that helped the United States Military in both World Wars. He died in Belgium because he tried to patent weapons to European Countries and to Yugoslavia.

1. I understand that the majority of the British MPs are not really Pro-Israel but I found a horribly detestable Labor MP named Gerald Kaufmann, the sick self hating piece of garbage who said that Smollmert was a ruthless aggressor and that Israel is a Pariah State that acts like the  Wehrmacht.

2. What is your opinion of the relation between Russia and Serbia? 93% of Serbs according to a poll, say Russia is a Friend and Putin (Although I can't stand him) strongly opposed Kosovo's independence.

3. I agree that The Japanese in WW2 did carry out deadly surprise attacks which was illegal under the laws of war. Even after Pearl Harbor, they attacked a British group of ships of the coast of Malaya and sunk 2 modern English Battleships with only 4 planes downed. The Ships were armed with the best anti aircraft weapons but they were attacked by surprise which is why the initial allied confrontations with the Japanese were disastrous until Midway.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:33:28 PM by danny100 »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 12:58:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

If Bibi launches air strikes and missile attacks on Iran and succeeds in destroying the nuclear capabilities of Iran, what would you say about him?

Thank you!

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »
Dear Chaim,
       1. Is there any good news about your efforts to make Aliyah? I have been davening that you finally be allowed to move to Israel.
       2. Do you think MK Dr. Michael Ben Ari is doing a good job in the knesset?
       3. Do you believe that the Daati should attempt to follow the example of other religious movements that took power in their countries by cultivating military officers with the long term goal of seizing control through the army?

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 07:14:28 AM »
Greetings Chaim. The politicians in both major parties see an "American citizen" anchor baby as having exactly the same worth as an actual American. To them, both are constituents of at least equal value that they have to please and answer to, even if one is completely loyal to a foreign power. They don't see them as being any different. When they say "Americans", or "American people" they are also referring to a Spanish-speaking son or daughter of two illegal immigrants that is loyal to Mexico or a militant Muslim "citizen" who got naturalized here but believes in shariah and jihad as per their religion. To the politicians there is no distinction between them and actual Americans. What can we possibly do about this?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:36:54 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 11:59:07 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

I wanna thank you for filling me in on what Donald Trump is really all about, last week. Maybe I'm just being naive, but he still seems kinda sincere to me.

Anyway, On to my questions:

1. Please comment on the Qu'ran burning pastor and the massacre in Afghanistan.

2. What are your thoughts on Denmark's role in WW2?

3. Please comment on the clash between Sarah Netanyahu and the Israeli Media that I'm pretty much sick of hearing about already.. But, I'll be happy hear your comments on this.

Toda raba veshavua tov,
Herutnik.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:33:19 PM by Herutnik »

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 02:10:16 PM »
Hallo Dear Mr. Ben Pesach!
I listened to some Ask JTF programs ad decided to ask you some questions myself.

*In one of your earlier shows you claimed that Disney is evil. Could you kindly explain why? And what about the Warner bros.?

*I am originally from Oak Grove, Kentucky, I made Aliyah with my wife and our two years old daughter. We live in Ashdod, a beautiful city with wonderful patriotic Jews. did you know that a few days ago the Arabs launched several Grad-missiles on Ashdod, Ashkelon and Beer Sheva? Israel, meanwhile, negotiates with that architerrorist Abu Mazen.

*Did you ever visit Israel?

Thank you very much, and God bless you and all the good people who love you and support your movement.

-Edward.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 03:47:35 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) When you got into trouble with the law, did Rav Kahane ZTL also get into trouble?

2) What was your family's reaction to your prison sentence? How did they cope?

3) Were you able to wear tefilin in jail?

4) Are you writing an autobiography or any kind of book?

5)  How many times a week do you eat fish? When you eat salmon, do you eat the skin, too?

6) Can you please explain exactly what's been going on in Libya?

7) I know I asked you this question before, but I never heard the answer, so please forgive me. Why did you used to hide your identity on QPTV, but no longer do so now?

Thanks and may Hashem help us

p.s. What's your favorite color?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 08:59:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: Where was Allah two years ago when the Sri Lankan armed forces destroyed the Tamil Tigers and their last remaining redoubt?

2: It seems like Israel is the only nation on earth that is incapable of taking a cue from others on how to handle Koranimals. For 20 years, the Liberation Tigers had waged one of the most brutal jihads in the history of the world and paralyzed an entire nation. Then, Sri Lanka got a regime change and decided to take some action. In a few months of really trying, the formidable khilafah the LTTE set up in the north and east of the nation was vanquished. The LTTE was a lot stronger and better-trained than Fatah or Hamas. If the Israeli public and government wanted to, they could get rid of Fakestinian terror in one afternoon. While I would have preferred to see all Muslims removed from the island of Ceylon, the SL government is still obviously far more sane than the Jewish state. What gives? Please explain this.

3: Do you think the Arab Defense League and its ayatollah, Ibrahim Foxman (may he soon get Fournier's Gangrene), are taking baksheesh from the Saudis?

4: A few years ago, I talked with a Jordanian Arab Christian (a Baptist I think) who told me that there is a difference between secular and religious Islamic warfare. He said that while religious Islamic attacks are known as jihads (as we already knew), a war started by secular Muslims (like Nasser, Hussein, etc.)or for secular reasons is called a nidal. Is this true? What do you say to this?

G-d bless you,
TBF.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:44:56 PM by Tempe Brennan Fan »

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 03:11:48 AM »
Shalom Mr. ben Pesach:

Like most red-blooded, sane, non-suicidal Americans, I've always supported a strong US military. An obvious component of this is having a well-equipped nuclear arsenal.

Here's my question and personal dilemma: Am I wrong to as of late believe that a country which is willing to commit ethnic cleansing against Christians in the Balkans, a country which elects a black, Muslim, Jew-hating, white-hating, Gd-hating piece of human refuse to the Oval Office is not responsible enough to possess nuclear weapons?

Honestly, I think the drug-addled, moronic American people have demonstrated they are not responsible enough to be entrusted with such a grave role as nuclear superpower. I have come to the conclusion that it's time for America to lay down her arms, total nuclear disarmament, lest they get into the hands of some schvartza Mohammedans willing to use them against White Europeans and Christians globally (too late :/).

I'd be surprised if you agree, but I don't trust the American people, given we've seen what they're capable of. I'm around the youth 24 7 Chaim--nothing but scum who go and campaign for schvartza pieces of garbage and talk about the White Man Oppressor. yemach shmum!

Regardless, Gd bless Chaim

Apostolos
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 02:57:49 PM »
Greetings Chaim.

Right, I've been dying to ask you this. I have learned that the Jewish stance is that satan is still a servant of G-d.Our gospel on the other hand has various accounts of possession. It also quotes some pharisees, who I presume were jewish scholars making reference to a beelzebub, the prince of demons. Also there is a tale, not actually from the bible mind you of king solomon trapping the spirits in a brass vessel.
  So it is interesting. Whats your take on this? Is there room in jewish belief for some kind of malevolent supernatural force be it demons or a displaced ghost that act upon people and events?
  If not then how do you account for extremely inhuman acts such as the holocaust, serial rapists, serial killers and of course the whole profession of psychiatry? Y"sh.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey turns out you'll be broadcasting this on my birthday. Kinda cool I guess.
Shalom.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:58:55 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 04:21:47 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my questions / comments for the week:

(1)  This past week Muslim barbarism was on display again this time in Afghanistan as we say at least 12 United Nations humanitarian workers and peace keepers butchered by a mob of muslim Nazis.  Reports say 2 of the employees were beheaded.  These Nazi murderers were egged on by an Imam demanding revenge for the burning of a Koran by a Florida pastor.  Perhaps the Jews in Yehuda and Shomron burn 5 Korans in memory of the Folgels, with a warning that more Korans will be burned if any more Jews are harmed.

(2) Short of receiving the ultimate punishment, the rapist Moshe Katzav should be required to serve his prison sentence in an Arab prison where he will be gang raped by the Arab bull queers.  A fitting punishment for the man who also raped Gush Katif.

(3) Recently, the new York City Council passed a resolution to rename the the Queensboro bridge the Edward Koch bridge.  Of course I abhore honoring this sodomite but I find it somewhat fitting that of all things, a structure resembling the humun rectum and lower intestine, was chosen to honor this queer.  You comments please!

(4) Everyday in morning prayers we Jews say "Hashem Ish Milchama."  How do you interpret this and what do the wimpy self hating Jews do with this verse?

(5) What can you tell us about Richard Falk, the socalled "Special UN Envoy"?

(6) In 1948 the Egyptian Nazi Army invaded Israel and made it as far as 30 kiometeres south of Tel Aviv until a place called "Ad Halom."  I understand there is a memorial not only to the brave Jews who fought back but also to the dead Egyptians.  Please comment on this obscenity?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:08:47 PM by Nekama »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 06:18:37 PM »
Dear chaim

1. recently avigdor libermans loyalty bill has passed. What are your thoughts on this bill? Do you think alot of israeli arabs will leave now?

2. What wil you do as PM of israel to improve the economy?

3. As you know Israelis drive like maniacs. So what will you do as Pm to motivate israelis to drive more safely?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:30:42 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 02:50:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1)    What is your opinion of Frank Gaffney,   the Founder and President of the American Center for Security Policy?     The organizaton released a long report called,   " Sharia: The Threat To America".  

2)    What is your opinion of Newark Mayor Cory Booker?      Unlike a large % of Black Democrats who follow the lead of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,    Cory Booker seems to have a good relationship with the Jewish community and seems to much more Pro-Israel than most Black Democrats.  

3).    There's an organization called the,  ' National Committee on American Foreign Policy'.     If you are familiar with this organization,    I would be interested in any thoughts about the organization.

Thanks as always,  eb22.  
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:12:43 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 03:22:47 PM »
Dear Chaim

Is Christians United for Israel a sick joke and are they for a two state solution?

They have senator prune face speak at there conferences and they advocate financial aid to Israel.

Thanks and god bless you, Israel and the Jewish people

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 03:56:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
I did not excuse Japanese behavior in WWII, but you surprised me with your guess as to why Japanese saved Jews under their control. You are completely right - Japanese imperial government saved Jews due to ulterior motives - they believed all the anti-semitic propaganda of Germans, Poles and White Russians but have made a completely different and very intelligent decision than the aforementioned anti-Semites - they understood that Japan can tremendously benefit from Jews. Secondly, knowing Japanese, my guess is that Japanese wanted to show  Germans that they don't play a second role to them and they will not allow German's to dictate them as to what Japan can and can't do in the area under its control. Japanese did view Germans with a certain degree of disdain.

I had no idea as to Japan intention to sell nuclear rodes to Iran. But, why G-d wouldn't punish the evil muslimes before anyone else?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 04:22:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1)  I understand Hashem's wrath on Japan. As I consider Europe a thousand times worse, when might we see His fury poured out on that 2000 year-old Jew-hating piece of crap continent, and what form would it take? Natural disaster? War? Disease? Do you have a preference?

2) What will Obama do if in September the UN votes in favor of a Fakestinian State? Will the U.S. veto? I understand that even if it is turned down in the Security Council, if there are enough votes in favor, there is a rule that the General Assembly could override. What do you know about this?

3) What will the world look like after 6 more years of Obama?

4) What can you tell us about Samantha Power and Susan Rice?

5) I think it would be good if every Israeli over age 18 was encouraged to own, conceal and carry and be trained in how to use a gun. I think it would prevent a lot of terrorist attacks and make any country or the UN-NATO to think twice about setting one toe in Israel. We shouldn't have to rely solely on the police or IDF. What do you think?

Chazak v'emahtz!

Dreidelhead

Offline Channa

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »
Shalom, Chaim.

Relatively recently, I watched the movie "The Wind That Shakes the Barley" in celebration of St. Patrick's Day and my Irish heritage. After watching this film, I couldn't help but notice the striking similarities between the Irish and Jewish cultures. What is your opinion of the Irish Republican Army and the courage they displayed attempting to expel the British from their land? Do you think this conveys a consistent image in that the British are Nazi oppressors?
The heroism of the Irish in their bold uprising against those Nazi limeys reminded me of the Jewish heroism seen in the Warsaw ghetto uprising. Do you also see similarities between Jews and Irish?

Toda,
-Channa

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
Greetings dear Chaim! How are you, my dear friend? Here are my questions for this week;
1. Can you explain how did England and France become so ''Muslim-infested''? What's the main cause to it? 2. What is your opinion of Her Majesty - Queen Elizabeth the 2nd?
3. Hasan Nassrallah keeps on threatening Israel. Do you think the Hizballah organization got stronger now?
4. Chaim, do you listen to music with Kol-Isha? Do you know the great Norah Jones? I think she's great. I think you'll like her music.
Thanks. God bless you!
Eden.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 11:26:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I agree with most of what you say and even feel strongly about most of them, however I was very disenchanted with something you said a little while ago about Karaite Jews.

I am sure, since you are of Egyptian extraction (and Egypt maintained the largest Karaite community in the world until Israel was reestablished), you know that Karaites are among the proudest Zionists and Jews in the world. So what, if they didn't accept the entire oral law. Their attitude: is we will accept anything as long as it does not contradict what is clearly written in the Torah of Moses. They are as Jewish as anyone else, if not more so. Even most Rabbinic poskim have written as such. Why the ugly attack against them. You have no problem accepting support from people who follow a completely different religion (or no religion at all) and yet Karaites were the target. why? i just don't understand it?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 03:21:01 AM »
Shalom Chaim

As you know we sometimes see things differently.  I think our disagreements have always been respectful and I appreciate that.  At this time I want to take a different approach.  Whatever disagreements we have, and what others have, this is such a critical time and what we can do is so importanat that it is a time to put such disagreements aside.

Basically, Israel has weak leaders jumping over each other to be the first to surrender to the world, whether the Arab world, the UN, the current Israel hater in the White House etc.  While I have waited for a conventional Jewish leader to step forward, it is not happening.  There are good men such as Eldad, Katzeleh, Feiglin, Ben Ari etc. but so far they have been ineffective.  I think JTF deserves the chance to see what it can do.

As you have said the key stumbling block has been money.  I know you would like to see the hail Mary pass, to use the wrong religion and a sports metaphor, and G-d willling one of our supporters will hit it big and it will happen.  In the meantime I am going to increase my contributions (they have been very little til now as my economic situation has not been what I wanted the last few years) by $50 per month.  If 29 other JTFers could join me in this endeavor (I am not criticizing anyone whose situation does not allow them to do this) this would result in $1,500 per month more to JTF or $18,000 per year.  While that is not enough it is significant to an organization that, you say, has a budget in the tens of thousands per year.  While Israel has been extremely lucky to have stupid enemies that don't take what Israel tries to give them, luck does not hold up forever, it is time to make our own luck.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 04:48:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please explain "Justice" Richard Goldstone's retraction of some of his accusations against Israel:

In the Washington Post column titled "Reconsidering the Goldstone Report on Israel and war crimes," Goldstone wrote: "We know a lot more today about what happened in the Gaza war of 2008-09 than we did when I chaired the fact-finding mission appointed by the UN Human Rights Council that produced what has come to be known as the Goldstone Report," adding, "If I had known then what I know now, the Goldstone Report would have been a different document."

The former South African jurist said that while "Israeli evidence that has emerged since publication of our report doesn’t negate the tragic loss of civilian life, I regret that our fact-finding mission did not have such evidence explaining the circumstances in which we said civilians in Gaza were targeted, because it probably would have influenced our findings about intentionality and war crimes."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hamas-goldstone-retreat-doesn-t-negate-war-crimes-committed-in-gaza-1.353716

Should we retreat from calling him a lying traitor malshan ?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 11:49:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha Ga'on,

Did you ever have an altercation with any of the "scholars" at QPTV? I remember that sometimes the videos would be in different colors, or the audio would be faulty; all this despite the fact that you submitted perfect tapes. What sort of idiots worked there and did they openly dislike you because of the content of the shows?

Who would be in attendance during a typical QPTV shooting session?

On the old shows you would close by saying "I can't ask you to make a check out to JTF", often suggesting that if you were a black racist, you would be allowed to do so. How did QPTV specifically discriminate against JTF, and what sort of shows did they promote?

Whose idea was it to burn pictures of evil politicians and other public figures? That was tremendous!

Todah Chaim ha yakar!
Gimatria

PS Any chance you could do a video with Reuven ben Avraham? As you know I loved his episodes, particularly those in February 2004. One of the great things about Reuven (besides his brilliance in economics) was his unwavering moral certainty, especially when it came to dealing with filthy, degenerate sodomite queens.