Author Topic: The Truth about Libya  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Truth about Libya
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 10:21:29 PM »
Kerber - who is the wench in the video?  She's a pro-Libya and pro-Gaddafi apologist.  She claims in the video that Libya had nothing to do with Lockerbie bombing!   For crying out loud

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 01:16:12 AM »
Kerber - who is the wench in the video?  She's a pro-Libya and pro-Gaddafi apologist.  She claims in the video that Libya had nothing to do with Lockerbie bombing!   For crying out loud
I don't know who she is. I saw the woman for the first time. It says she is a journalist.
But, I didn't pay attention who she is, only to hear a little bit of different opinion and a certain facts about oil companies.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 04:24:22 AM »
The ideal situation shall be that intensive infighting to be continued till none of them is left. To make this possible, all others shall be free to support or not to support any or both of the sides on any grounds they feel justified.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 08:15:24 AM »
Hi Kahane-Was-Right BT

she might be right on this subject that libya had nothing to do with the bombing,here are a few interesting facts:
1.the finding of the intelligence community has been pointing a strong connection of a terror oraganization called Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command headed by Ahmed Jibril,and guess who hired him? Iran.
2.the only "real" supposedly investigation link to libyia was a delay clock mechanism ,swiss made,that could have been bought by any terror organization in the world.very fragile proof about libyan connection.
3.although libya paid to the families of the victims there was never took responsibility officially.
4.from 2 supposedly suspects ,one was quickly released and was not found connected to the scene,the second one was found guilty ,but....app a year ago he was released from prison because of health problems and went back to libyia . trust me,no european country would have released a mass murder of this caliber completely free because of supposedly "health problems" ,they are quietly but clearly admit they got the wrong man here.

what was the interest of libya to bomb the plain anyway?libya is more of a secular state rather a fundamentalist leadership if you oppose it against other muslim countries. maybe again ,its the oil that driving everyone nuts here.
something is absolutely fishy about all of this and also smells like a political plot against libya.
although i am not a supporter of gaddafi ,i know his "style" and this bombing is certainly not his style .he is an extravagant man that is proud of all his deeds and when he is doing something he wants the hole world to know that and not to hide that and deny he had done it.on the other hand ,it is exactly the style of all so called "free palesitne" fundamentalist movements that kills with no mercy .
think about it and check the new revealed facts.

Regards
relentless partisan
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:38:21 PM by Relentless Partisan »

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2011, 11:30:39 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »
Please 'Relentless Partisan'

Do not attempt to revise history. Libya accepted responsibility for the attack. And Libya was also responsible for several other Terrorist attacks against America and its interests. I hate Gaddafi and want to see him dead.

More information is coming out concerning Gadaffis own orders to down the Pan Am plane.

I don't believe your conspiracy white-wash...

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/politics/gaddafi-henchman-ready-to-tell-all-about-lockerbie-1.1094217?localLinksEnabled=false

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/04/06/48550980.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-01/ex-qaddafi-spy-chief-koussa-may-share-many-valuable-secrets.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »
My brother had a class-mate who died in the Lockerbie bombing... I went to Highschool with two of the victims {although I did not know them}.... I want to see justice...

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Parents-of-Stamford-students-killed-in-Lockerbie-6571.php

And several years later my brother was a victim of Al Queda when he died in the WTC on 9/11...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
Hi Kahane-Was-Right BT

she might be right on this subject that libya had nothing to do with the bombing,here are a few interesting facts:
1.the finding of the intelligence community has been pointing a strong connection of a terror oraganization called Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command headed by Ahmed Jibril,and guess who hired him? Iran.
you can read a few facts about it here:  http://www.serendipity.li/more/lockerb.htm very interesting
2.the only "real" supposedly investigation link to libyia was a delay clock mechanism ,swiss made,that could have been bought by any terror organization in the world.very fragile proof about libyan connection.
3.although libya paid to the families of the victims there was never took responsibility officially.
4.from 2 supposedly suspects ,one was quickly released and was not found connected to the scene,the second one was found guilty ,but....app a year ago he was released from prison because of health problems and went back to libyia . trust me,no european country would have released a mass murder of this caliber completely free because of supposedly "health problems" ,they are quietly but clearly admit they got the wrong man here.

what was the interest of libya to bomb the plain anyway?libya is more of a secular state rather a fundamentalist leadership if you oppose it against other muslim countries. maybe again ,its the oil that driving everyone nuts here.
something is absolutely fishy about all of this and also smells like a political plot against libya.
although i am not a supporter of gaddafi ,i know his "style" and this bombing is certainly not his style .he is an extravagant man that is proud of all his deeds and when he is doing something he wants the hole world to know that and not to hide that and deny he had done it.on the other hand ,it is exactly the style of all so called "free palesitne" fundamentalist movements that kills with no mercy .
think about it and check the new revealed facts.

Regards
relentless partisan

Are you aware that you are quoting from and promoting a site ("serendipity") that prides itself in being anti-zionist and anti-capitalist ?

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2011, 12:33:15 PM »
Ok .
i have the feeling you think I'm not against terror and people who commit this crimes and that is simply not true.
don't forget that everyday now we see seniors from Libya that are corrupted and whiling to do anything for the buck,and tell reporters everything they want to hear.
i also didn't release Abdelbaset al-Megrahi from prison in 2009 and send him back to Libya ,it was the Cabinet Secretary for Justice in Scotland.
all i am saying is: think twice before you buy all the media is feeding us.
i would be glad to see justice being done ,but not self-justification that covers self interest behind it of either a western or an eastern country.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:57:18 PM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2011, 12:37:34 PM »
Are you aware that you are quoting from and promoting a site ("serendipity") that prides itself in being anti-zionist and anti-capitalist ?
I think this user is the troll Ben M.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2011, 12:42:26 PM »
Thank you Yaakov Mendel ,i've seen these  in different sites not only this one.
anyway,i deleted the link just exterminating the existence of a site like this ,you can do the same in your reply to me.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:43:29 PM by Relentless Partisan »

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2011, 12:51:54 PM »
i know I'm a newbie and might do some mistakes with you guys ,and if i post my thoughts i might be your punch-bag.
if you have a logic FACTS to convince me i am wrong i would be happy to here them ,I'm not(G_d forbid) a supporter of any Arab organization.
answer with patient ,i am willing and waiting to listen to the truth,only the truth.
anyways,I'm glad this site is alive and kicking.

Relentless Partisan
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:44:59 PM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2011, 01:31:48 PM »
Please 'Relentless Partisan'

Do not attempt to revise history. Libya accepted responsibility for the attack. And Libya was also responsible for several other Terrorist attacks against America and its interests. I hate Gaddafi and want to see him dead.

More information is coming out concerning Gadaffis own orders to down the Pan Am plane.

I don't believe your conspiracy white-wash...

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/politics/gaddafi-henchman-ready-to-tell-all-about-lockerbie-1.1094217?localLinksEnabled=false

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/04/06/48550980.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-01/ex-qaddafi-spy-chief-koussa-may-share-many-valuable-secrets.html

When the justice is going to come to USA and its fascist regimes?
We want to see the justice, too.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »
think about it this way:if all of this is true(the Jibril and Iran connection to Lockerbie) it will be a very good jumping start for justifiably attacking Iran for its nuclear weapons together along with its bad public opinion that will rise from this issue.
especially instead of the waist of time of the western forces intervention in the Libyan strugle.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2011, 08:28:39 PM »

LOL !

LOL  LOL   LOL!

This looks like "circular illogic."

No european country would ever release the lockerbie bomber early if he was really guilty, therefore when they did release him, you should conclude that he wasn't guilty!?   Wow, is this the twilight zone?

BTW, he is no longer called "suspect" after he has been CONVICTED of the crime.

what was the interest of libya to bomb the plain anyway?libya is more of a secular state rather a fundamentalist leadership if you oppose it against other muslim countries.  

Come on, you can't be this stupid.  Are you trying to poke fun at me?

Offline ModernWarfare

• New JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2011, 09:35:31 PM »
The pro-government forces have won most major batles and are pushing the rebels back. That being said the rebellion is far from over maybe the rebels will reestablish themselves and halt the advance.