Author Topic: Did ancient Israelites come to Japan?  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
Did ancient Israelites come to Japan?
« on: March 30, 2011, 01:14:12 PM »

very interesting.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Did ancient Israelites come to Japan?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »

very interesting.
It is very interesting
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »
I do think it's interesting although just about every group seems to want to claim Israelite ancestry.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:26:36 PM »
I do think it's interesting although just about every group seems to want to claim Israelite ancestry.
True black hebrooos
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »

Well except the Jews themselves. Everybody claims to have Jewish ancestry except them.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 07:48:04 PM »
Well except the Jews themselves. Everybody claims to have Jewish ancestry except them.

I don't like the sound of that statement. I know many good Jews who are proud of their Jewish ancestry...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 07:58:41 PM »
I don't like the sound of that statement. I know many good Jews who are proud of their Jewish ancestry...

I think he might mean that they are not going around boasting that they are descendants of the Israelites.
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 09:13:07 PM »
Rubystars has a point. Everyone wants to be Jews (except the Jews themselves, it seems).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 09:34:36 PM »
Rubystars has a point. Everyone wants to be Jews (except the Jews themselves, it seems).

Like who? The Jews are the only ones keeping the Mitzvot. I don't know any other peoples, Japanese, Korean, African, etc. who observe the commandments...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
Fascinating!  :clap:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 12:11:55 PM »
Like who? The Jews are the only ones keeping the Mitzvot. I don't know any other peoples, Japanese, Korean, African, etc. who observe the commandments...

There are even neo nazis who claim to have Israelite ancestry. It's really strange. That's what they claim, as well as the black hebros, the Pashtun, etc. Usually this is followed up by a claim that whatever group it is are the "real" Jews while the actual Jews are supposedly Khazars or something. It can get very silly.

That's why even though I think the documentary is interesting I take it with a grain of salt. Too many groups are making these claims.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »
Hey! I'm Jewish!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 12:18:22 PM »
There are even neo nazis who claim to have Israelite ancestry. It's really strange. That's what they claim, as well as the black hebros, the Pashtun, etc. Usually this is followed up by a claim that whatever group it is are the "real" Jews while the actual Jews are supposedly Khazars or something. It can get very silly.

That's why even though I think the documentary is interesting I take it with a grain of salt. Too many groups are making these claims.

I am aware of that... But anyone can claim that they are superman, or any other claim... But when it comes down to it they do not act Jewish, do not perform the commandments, and are just basically lying to themselves and the world.

The Jewish people are the only ones who have kept the Torah. This is what I am saying..

PS: You are aware that the Khazar theory is a complete myth. Jews of the diaspora come from diverse areas including the Sephardi, the Ashkenazi, and the Mizrachi. There is no way that they are all Khazars...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 01:37:16 PM »
I am aware of that... But anyone can claim that they are superman, or any other claim... But when it comes down to it they do not act Jewish, do not perform the commandments, and are just basically lying to themselves and the world.

The Jewish people are the only ones who have kept the Torah. This is what I am saying..

Yes for all the people who make claims that they're the lost tribes, they can't all be right.

PS: You are aware that the Khazar theory is a complete myth. Jews of the diaspora come from diverse areas including the Sephardi, the Ashkenazi, and the Mizrachi. There is no way that they are all Khazars...

I agree with you on this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »

Not seeing how in the least Rubystars implied that the Khazar theory isn't a myth. Enlighten me.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 04:50:13 AM »
Japanese do not claim to be Israelites. It's other people who have theorized that some Japanese traditions might have an Israelite origin and so, there might have been some contact in ancient times, not necessarily meaning that they descend from Israel. But I think that, if there is some similarity it could be explained by just coincidance, or perhaps by some misterious conection between human souls. Last week i was reading about Japan, and I was amazed to discover that some ideas I had when I was a child were already used in Japan. Am I a Japanese then? Lol

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 05:29:19 AM »
I always loved Japan, Japanese culture, Japanese people, Japanese food and Japanese Anime... by the way, the Japanese language is very easy to learn, not reading and writing though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 07:33:57 AM »
Not seeing how in the least Rubystars implied that the Khazar theory isn't a myth. Enlighten me.

I think it was just a mistake and he read it wrong.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 01:59:31 PM »

Muman, the Torah predicts that before the Messiah returns, the 10 missing tribes will be found. is this correct?

If so, then in what form will they be found? Will they be found as some hidden enclaves that still practice Torah Judaism and that no one has hitherto heard about? Or will they be found as people ethnically related to ancient Jews?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 02:34:04 PM »
Muman, the Torah predicts that before the Messiah returns, the 10 missing tribes will be found. is this correct?

If so, then in what form will they be found? Will they be found as some hidden enclaves that still practice Torah Judaism and that no one has hitherto heard about? Or will they be found as people ethnically related to ancient Jews?

The 10 trinbs and some missed Jews will be found as people who are Hallachically Jewish ( uninterrupted matrilineal descent from ancient Israelites), some could be unknown Jewish enclaves, others could live completely as Gentiles now and will return to Torah. Keeping some Jewish-like traditions means nothing. It could mean that they have Jewish ancestors (if it's not uninterrupted matrilineal line it's nothing), or simply that they came into contact with ancient Jews and got inspiration from extrenal Jewish rites, or just a coincidance. Many Russians here cook European Meals with traditional Jewish recipes, just because they copied it from Jewish neighbours.