Author Topic: Let us start a 'Nakba 2011' facebook page  (Read 1496 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Let us start a 'Nakba 2011' facebook page
« on: March 30, 2011, 04:15:13 PM »
I suggest that someone who knows facebook set up a page calling for the destruction of all arab property {and arabs who happen to still be around} in Israel to be held on the same day as the so-called '3rd Intifada' day...

This will allow the Jews to defend themselves against the rabid arabs who are planning on invading Israel on that day.

I suggest that the page contain Hebrew and English, alerting all Jews that there is a threat against them. That they should arm themselves and be prepared to defend their land and their possessions. If there is a '3rd Intifada' the facebook page would urge all Jewish warriors to then activate and rain down on arab villages in order to tear down and destroy their illegal property.

This reminds me of the 'evil decree' which Haman imposed on the Jewish people. In order to counter the decree we must issue our own 'decree' allowing the Jews to defend themselves and defeat the wicked arab invaders...

Any ideas?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Let us start a 'Nakba 2011' facebook page
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 04:18:28 PM »
I just read that Facebook just put back the '3rd Intifada' page...

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/03/intifada-facebook-page-back-up.html

Intifada Facebook page back up

Yes, that Facebook page is back up again. It's here.

http://www.facebook.com/third.palestinian.intifada

Labels: Facebook, intifadeh
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »
By the way...

The word 'Intifada' itself implies violence...

http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=define%3Aintifada&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1

* An Arabic word meaning, “shaking off violently” as one would shake off a scorpion.

164 Jews were killed by arab thugs during the 1st Intifada..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Intifada#Casualties

Palestinians killing Palestinians

Between 1987-1992, Palestinians killed more than 1,100 other Palestinians. During the first 18 months of the conflict, Palestinians accused of collaborating with Israel were frequently targeted. By 1990, the pace of Palestinian intra-violence grew exponentially. The Shin Bet recruited hundreds of Palestinians at this point, many of whom had close ties to Hamas and Islamic Jihad. The lawlessness of the West Bank and Gaza Strip promoted a climate of fear and violence for ordinary Palestinians.

According to the American foreign policy analyst Mitchell Bard, death squads killed hundreds of Palestinians, often in open areas to send a message to Palestinians who thought about joining the Shin Bet. Palestinians accused of informing for Israel had no right to defend themselves publicly, and many were lynched for refusing to join protests or resistance movements.[26]

The PLO defended the killing of Arabs accused of collaboration with Israel. Yasser Arafat, leader of the Palestinian Liberation Organization at the time, personally delegated the authority to carry out executions of Palestinians.

Eventually, the PLO began to call for an end to the violence, but murders by its members and rivals continued. From 1989-1992, this intrafada claimed the lives of nearly 1,000 Palestinians.[27] Some historians have drawn parallels to the intra-Palestinian violence with the War of the Camps during the 1982 Lebanon War, and the 1930s Arab revolt.

According to the Jewish Virtual Library,[28]

By the end of the first intifada, which began in December 1987, the number of Palestinians murdered by their fellow Palestinians exceeded the number of Palestinians who died in clashes with Israeli soldiers. Yasser Arafat's PLO officially executed 118 Palestinians who were thought to be collaborating with Israel. By the end of the first intifada, nearly 1,000 Palestinians had died by the hand of their own people.

By June 1990, according to Benny Morris, "[T]he Intifada seemed to have lost direction. A symptom of the PLO's frustration was the great increase in the killing of suspected collaborators; in 1991 the Israelis killed more Palestinians - about 100 - about 150."[3][29] Attempts at the peace process in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict were made at the Madrid Conference of 1991.

1064 Jews were killed by arab animals during the 2nd Intifada in 2000...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Intifada

Start of the Second Intifada

The starting date of the Second Intifada is disputed. One source records the start of the uprising as September 27, 2000, "when a Palestinian security officer on a joint patrol with Israeli forces turned his firearm on his Israeli counterpart and murdered him";[7] however this incident, referring to Yossi Tabaji, took place on the 29th. More commonly cited is September 28, 2000, when Palestinian rioting erupted following Ariel Sharon's visit to the Temple Mount, an area known to Muslims as Al-Haram Al-Sharif.[8][9] Still others believe it started a day later on Friday September 29, a day of prayers, when an Israeli police and military presence was introduced and there were major clashes and deaths.[10][11][12][13] Some[who?] Israelis believe that the Second Intifada started when Yassir Arafat walked out on negotiations at the Camp David Summit in July 2000. They note that there were Israeli casualties as early as September 27; this is the Israeli "conventional wisdom", according to Dr. Jeremy Pressman, and the view expressed by the Israeli Foreign Ministry.[14][15][16][17][18] Most mainstream media outlets have taken the view that the Sharon visit was the spark that triggered the rioting at the start of the Second Intifada.[19][20][21][22] In the first five days of rioting and clashes after the visit, Israeli police and security forces killed 47 Palestinians and wounded 1885,[23] while Palestinians killed 5 Israelis.[24][25] See also Muhammad al-Durrah incident.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 05:48:08 PM »
I suggest that someone who knows facebook set up a page calling for the destruction of all arab property {and arabs who happen to still be around} in Israel to be held on the same day as the so-called '3rd Intifada' day...

I loved the idea! :laugh:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »
they put back the third intifada page again?!  post the link.

I like this idea, Muman...I think Ron would be perfect for the project.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 06:22:15 PM »
they put back the third intifada page again?!  post the link.

I like this idea, Muman...I think Ron would be perfect for the project.

This is the link to the 3rd intifada page...

http://www.facebook.com/third.palestinian.intifada

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
i like the idea

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
Great idea!   Ron or Zelhar should put it up.  I'm not fluent in Hebrew at all. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
Actually I'm now in the process of creating it myself.  However, Facebook is asking me to add friends first.  My username is phkfakestine.  So if you see anyone with that name friending you, please accept my request so we can get this live ASAP. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 08:27:11 PM »
For those of you with Facebook accounts, please send me a private message so I can friend you. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
Actually, I decided to rename it Anti-Intifada 2011.  Two can play this game. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 08:23:08 AM »
No do something more offensive. Anti intifada sounds wimpy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »
What shall I call my group, Dr. Dan? 

What about the following?: 

Arabs Out of Israel

Stop The Muslim Occupation of Jewish Land

Fakestinians Are Barbarians

Not One Inch

Greater Israel

No Arabs No Terror

Everyone else, feel free to respond with names as well.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 09:15:21 PM »
support for another naquba on israel's muslim nazi enemies

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 10:42:11 PM »
i like the original idea of nakba 2011

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »
Just calling it Nakba 2011  makes it sound like we're fakestinians. 

Support another nakba on Israel's Muslim Nazi enemies is too long.  I think it should be short, and catchy.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 11:50:03 PM »
how about "give 'em another nakba"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 11:59:40 PM »
What shall I call my group, Dr. Dan? 

What about the following?: 

Arabs Out of Israel

Stop The Muslim Occupation of Jewish Land

Fakestinians Are Barbarians

Not One Inch

Greater Israel

No Arabs No Terror

Everyone else, feel free to respond with names as well.

"Nakba" is an Arabs anti-Semite term meaning that Israel's existance is a tragedy. Not good to use it.
"Fakestininas are Barbarians", not good because Barbarian and Vandalism are both racist terms. Barbarian was a Roman word to slur non-Latin speakers and Vandals were an ancient Germanic People destroyed by Inquisition.
"Greater Israel" is a mistranslation of Eretz Yisra'el used by anti-Semite conspiracy theorists.
"Stop the Muslim Occupation of the Jewish Land" sounds the best.
I'd suggest: Mecca for Muslims and Israel for Jews"

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
Very interesting Raulmarrio. 

I'm kind of leaning towards "Stop the Arab Occupation of Jewish Land."

Why did the Inquisition go the Vandals?  After all, didn't the Germanic peoples all become Christian by that point? 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 12:21:24 AM »
Very interesting Raulmarrio. 

I'm kind of leaning towards "Stop the Arab Occupation of Jewish Land."

Why did the Inquisition go the Vandals?  After all, didn't the Germanic peoples all become Christian by that point? 

Vandals were persecuted because they refused to convert, perhaps it was not called precisely Inquisition yet. But most of them were decimated in Europe and Africa. Vandals entered Roman dominions as many other Germanic tribes, and later passed to Africa. They are extinct now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 01:30:13 AM »
They claim that Jews perpetrated a Holocaust on them. I proposed the term Nakba 2011 because it would make them think that another catastrophe will come against them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 04:07:16 AM »
I like the idea of using an arabic term like nakba to remind the muslim nazis that if they try anything it will be another disaster or nakba on their heads. I would like to know what ron thinks.

I think otherwise, jews for israel; all muslims to mecca sounds good

They claim that Jews perpetrated a Holocaust on them. I proposed the term Nakba 2011 because it would make them think that another catastrophe will come against them.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 04:14:20 AM »

But that statement implies that Israel's independence was a catastrophe to them while, in fact, it was Arabs who caused their own catastrophe besides harming Israel. Had they recognised Israel from the beginning they would have had no war.