Author Topic: Donald Trump: Obama possibly a Muslim  (Read 695 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Donald Trump: Obama possibly a Muslim
« on: March 31, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/30/donald_trump_obama_possibly_a_muslim.html

Although I don't want him to be the GOP candidate, I am encouraged by this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Donald Trump: Obama possibly a Muslim
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 01:12:09 PM »
Trump is a phony.  He says all these things in order to be accepted by the tea party.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 01:23:29 PM »
We said it, and we were called crazy.

Trump says it, and now people are starting to listen.

Every time... EVERY TIME our predictions come true. I challenge anyone to name one time any of our predictions were wrong.

People fail to listen because they are brain washed by the media and believe only what feels good.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 01:34:10 PM »
We said it, and we were called crazy.

Trump says it, and now people are starting to listen.

Every time... EVERY TIME our predictions come true. I challenge anyone to name one time any of our predictions were wrong.

People fail to listen because they are brain washed by the media and believe only what feels good.

I've brought it up in public a few times, and people think Im some sort of kook.  And I bring up the fact that in both schools he went to in Indonesia (one Islamic, the other Catholic) he was registered as a Muslim, and they assume its nonsense and the school documents are fake, etc.  This subject is so important, yet, no one wants to take it seriously.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 01:54:25 PM »
Carl rove was writing off trump on oreilly.  Rove himself is a mess.  All fake conservatives establishment fools.  And their ilk will eventually be overthrown.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 02:52:58 PM »
Donald Trump did a great job in his response to the MSNBC hosts:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 03:08:43 PM »
I do not know if Trump is a serious candidate or if he is even viable, but Karl Robe is an establish fraud of the worst kind. If Rove hates him, that is a reason to at least somewhat support him.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 03:16:44 PM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 05:04:52 PM »
Possibly!?!?!

It seems like Probably and more like Definitely.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 08:40:54 PM »
In MY eyes, he is DEFINITELY a muzzy! I say it to all my customers and all I know and if they think I'm crazy, so be it, but I think I at least gave them something to think about and more than half of them agree with me. My question is, if MOST people I come in contact agree with ALL we say here, how the hell did that muzzy get in there? >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »
Trump said a lot things we at jtf say. 

But in iraq, he thinks the us should take over the second largest oil field otherwise iran will.