Author Topic: Jewish Hero Aharon Rabin was refused draft into IDF because he is not a traitor!  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this article. It is very funny but very disturbing.

Aharon Rabin, resident of Jerusalem, was supposed to enlist in the Israeli Defense Forces [IDF] today. Rabin, who has explained a number of times that he would refuse any orders to expel Jews from their homes, and will behave according to guidance from the book Torat HaMelech, arrived together with friends who waved signs, and called, Our Rabin Is Not A Traitor!  :::D :::D
In the end, the IDF refused to enlist Rabin.

http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2011/03/nachas-my-former-student-declares.html

http://www.hakolhayehudi.co.il/?p=7074#
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Is this good or bad news?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Of course it is a bad news that Jewish patriots are refused to serve in the IDF. What selection criteria IDF has?!
 :throw:

On the other hand, I found this very funny since the sign cleverly was mocking Israeli left-wing establishment: "Our Rabin is NOT a Traitor!"
You've got to admit, this is very witty!
Kol Ha Kavod to Aharon and his friends!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It's a loss to the idf and to the people of israel to not have this hero fight along side them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The IDF isn't worthy of this saint.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are many like him without all the fanfare.   All you have to say is that you want to join the IDF to kill arabs, and they will not allow you to be drafted.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
It's a loss to the idf and to the people of israel to not have this hero fight along side them.
Completely agree, a great loss!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There are many like him without all the fanfare.   All you have to say is that you want to join the IDF to kill arabs, and they will not allow you to be drafted.
Sounds like a good way to avoid dying for nothing. But you'll probably get watched for the rest of your life.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
The IDF isn't worthy of this saint.

That is my thinking.  It is a  loss for Israel that the IDF is a corrupt leftist organization but given that fact this wonderful  young man might be better off without them.  Of course we should not get too carried away with this line of thought.  If the Arabs attack we still need the IDF>
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.