Author Topic: Terror hits North America  (Read 1029 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Terror hits North America
« on: April 03, 2011, 05:05:23 AM »
Family in New York massacred in their sleep; Baby decapitated in Miami; Bomb hits bus #74 outside Sears Tower in Chicago injuring dozens and killing at least one; Dozens of rockets and missiles continue falling in L.A. Do I have your attention? Is this completely insane and far fetched? Then why is it allowed to be commonplace in Israel?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Terror hits North America
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 05:38:56 AM »
Family in New York massacred in their sleep; Baby decapitated in Miami; Bomb hits bus #74 outside Sears Tower in Chicago injuring dozens and killing at least one; Dozens of rockets and missiles continue falling in L.A. Do I have your attention? Is this completely insane and far fetched? Then why is it allowed to be commonplace in Israel?
It's a very good question without a good answer.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 09:31:58 AM »

If Obama has his ways and allows more Muslims into the country, no doubt America will be just like Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 03:17:26 PM »
It would be ironic if the very same people who are advocating for the Fakestinians end up having their homes taken away from them by Mexicans when the Southwest gets returned to Mexico.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »
It would be ironic if the very same people who are advocating for the Fakestinians end up having their homes taken away from them by Mexicans when the Southwest gets returned to Mexico.

Very ironic. Imagine, Texas, New Mexico Arizona and half of California belonging to Mexico.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 09:08:58 AM »
"Very ironic. Imagine, Texas, New Mexico Arizona and half of California belonging to Mexico."

I don't think that people realize the type of love that the native Texans have for their state.  For instance, a native Texan often refers to 'The Republic of Texas', and no state politician every won votes in Texas by expressing a desire to accomodate the would-be overlords on either coast.  In other words, it's FAR more likely that Texas would become an independent nation than seeing Texas revert to Mexico.

As for the others:  Southern California and New Mexico are both lost, starting with their to radical left-wing politics.  As for Arizona, that's probably a borderline case, pardon the pun.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 10:47:09 AM »
I would agree with you except for the fact that it's becoming Mexico by default. Native Texans are not going to be able to hold on to the state here considering the demographic problem we have, many of the invaders will be perfectly legal "citizens" too of the USA because they will be the 2nd generation and will have voting rights to override anything the native Texans want or need. It doesn't need to officially be part of Mexico to in effect become part of Mexico anyway. I think the Mexican government benefits from having its poorest people cared for by another country.