Author Topic: Leah Goldsmith (Itamar) speaks at Stand with Israel against Islamic Terror rally  (Read 700 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The following video is a follow-up to the http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,54252.msg501082.html#msg501082 thread.   I decided to attend this event and plan on uploading more videos from the event:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Excellent video! Love it, she tells it like it is! Thanks for sharing eb22!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
My pleasure,   arksis!

Thanks as always for your input.

I put together a video of Itamar Mayor Moshe Goldsmith's speech at the rally.     Unfortunately,   there was some noise at times when the Mayor spoke.   That makes it a little difficult to hear all of his words clearly:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Again, thanks for another great video, always good to hear how they feel and in agreement with all said!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Again, thanks for another great video, always good to hear how they feel and in agreement with all said!

My pleasure,  arksis.

Not surprisingly,   a Nazi came to the Moshe Goldsmith video.     Among other things,  this beast brought up the USS Liberty.       

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I'm sorry to hear this, must be 1 in every crowd and glad you didn't give this beast credibility by putting it in the video.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
arksis,   it seems like more and more Muslim Nazis and other Nazis are responding to the videos that I upload to ZooTube.        While I detest these individuals,    they are inadvertently leading to the videos getting more hits and a higher place in Search Engines.       

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Then I guess you could say SOME good comes out of the bad. As long as it's a positive ending, that's what counts!
Meir Kahane