Author Topic: HaIr article reports that "many Israelis" watch my youtube videos  (Read 2652 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is the large feature article from the leftwing Israeli newspaper HaIr that I spoke about on the opening of this week's Ask JTF.

In the article, the leftist newspaper reports that the creators of "Eretz Nehederet", the program with the highest ratings on Israeli television, watch my youtube videos regularly. One of them, Avi Nussbaum yimach shmo, "watches them almost every morning".

"Many Israelis" watch and are familiar with my zootube videos, the article adds. In certain circles, the article reports, my videos have become a "cult".

Although the article attempts to ridicule and attack us in the most vicious manner possible, even these leftists admit that we are getting a lot of attention and that many Israelis are fascinated by us.

http://www.mouse.co.il/CM.television_articles_item,797,209,59365,.aspx

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: HaIr article reports that "many Israelis" watch my youtube videos
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 07:48:17 PM »
Excellent!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 07:48:48 PM »
I guess the hard work of so-called "internet warriors" really does pay off!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 08:25:49 PM »
They did pay you a compliment, Chaim.  They said you speak excellent Hebrew.

Also if google translate is correct, Michael Ben Ari says your videos are "funny as hell," but he also says that you should be allowed to make aliyah.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:32:29 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 02:17:20 PM »
Congratulations Chaim. It's nice to see when your hard work pays off. I hope that you become as famous as (insert the name of most famous person of choice here).

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »
Chaim You should make a video specifically for that tv producer and all of those elites addressing your personal messagge to them.

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 06:42:07 AM »
interesting.
i read this a few weeks ago and you've also find it.
first of all it is important to know that the site,mouse.co.il is related to the biggest culture newspaper of tel aviv,so most of the readers worship hedonism and lawlessness like a "good" secular .
despite this fact ,almost all the remarks of the readers below justify the criticism on the writer ,as they feel it is right to do that .and they are absolutely right because eretz nehederet is one of the most inciting show in Israel.
the writers take a good actors and standupists that were really funny in the past and put a really inciting words in their mouths,and it is really sad and not funny .
but the public feels it,although not understanding it yet.....I'll explain:
in the remarks below most of the public (i believe most of them are left wingers like most of the site readers) state that in their opinion the show isn't funny anymore, and this is a huge step because up until a year or two it was absolutely undisputed consensus show. :P
i hope that idiot Avi Nussbaum will soon write a caricature scene of Chaim and that will absolutely wonderfully raise the ratings of Chaim's videos in hebrew and by that people will start listen to him more seriously,although he is funny as hell .  :::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 06:49:52 AM »
interesting.
i read this a few weeks ago and you've also find it.
first of all it is important to know that the site,mouse.co.il is related to the biggest culture newspaper of tel aviv,so most of the readers worship hedonism and lawlessness like a "good" secular .
despite this fact ,almost all the remarks of the readers below justify the criticism on the writer ,as they feel it is right to do that .and they are absolutely right because eretz nehederet is one of the most inciting show in Israel.
the writers take a good actors and standupists that were really funny in the past and put a really inciting words in their mouths,and it is really sad and not funny .
but the public feels it,although not understanding it yet.....I'll explain:
in the remarks below most of the public (i believe most of them are left wingers like most of the site readers) state that in their opinion the show isn't funny anymore, and this is a huge step because up until a year or two it was absolutely undisputed consensus show. :P
i hope that idiot Avi Nussbaum will soon write a caricature scene of Chaim and that will absolutely wonderfully raise the ratings of Chaim's videos in hebrew and by that people will start listen to him more seriously,although he is funny as hell .  :::D

Ben I will eat you and chew your bones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 08:25:26 AM »
Hi Ron

Ben?who is Ben?

Regards
Relentless Partisan
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 09:33:35 AM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 08:52:21 AM »
LOL Ben wheres Ben's parrot.What idiot runs that newspaper don't they know idiots belong to that Forum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 03:44:08 PM »
most of the talkbackers are calling chaim names. thats disgusting

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
most of the talkbackers are calling chaim names. thats disgusting

בס''ד

This is an extreme leftwing newspaper affiliated with Haaretz. It is not exactly the place where you will find many Kahanists.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »
this is why i find it fascinating that these talkbackers that should be the ideal watcher of eretz nehederet and should hate the idea of their writer dressed as an SS soldier say it's Ok and why shouldn't he suffer from the same thing he's doing to others on the show,that's not a "healthy" thinking to an average ha'ir reader.that's another sign to the fall of the existence of the left in Israel,too bad they're nailed so hard to their seats in the courts and in the media so we have to look for a such a good pliers to remove them from their seats.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 05:06:36 PM »
בס''ד

This is an extreme leftwing newspaper affiliated with Haaretz. It is not exactly the place where you will find many Kahanists.

Very true chaim. It is also very astonishing to me, the ammount of effort they try to demonize our movement. There scared of us that once we have a godd financial backing, nothing can stop us. I still think chaim that you should create a video of your message to these elites that are scared of us and constantly watch our movements videos. Is there a way that we can legally blackmail them to follow the law and let you make aliya into israel?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 10:29:09 AM »
Way to Go Chaim, Keep getting the truth out there even if it creates controversey.  Maybe some of the Left Wing Jews will get doses of Truth and some may change their views.  Definitely worth a try!!!!!