Author Topic: Al-Qaeda Declares War On India  (Read 6314 times)

newman

Re: Al-Qaeda Declares War On India
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 12:37:05 PM »
Please excuse this Gentiles lack of Jewish knowledge.
Noachide? Help please.

A Noachide is a getile who practices the religion of orthodox Judaism, but as it applirs to gentiles. They follow the 7 laws of Noah or the Sheva Mitzvot, not the 10 Commandments of the Jews. Orthodox Jews consider this to be the correct path for righteous gentiles.

http://www.noachidechassid.com/news.php

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 08:05:18 PM »
Noachide? Help please.

A Noachide is a getile who practices the religion of orthodox Judaism, but as it applirs to gentiles. They follow the 7 laws of Noah or the Sheva Mitzvot, not the 10 Commandments of the Jews. Orthodox Jews consider this to be the correct path for righteous gentiles.

Thanks for the info. Not trying to be  a trouble maker or anything, just trying to learn. The thing about creating a justice system is a little concerning for me, is this separate from civil law? I have lived my whole life as a Christian and have studied islam extensively since 9/11 but I honestly have a lot to learn about Judaism so please, I ask for patience. Are the 613 laws listed in the Tanach? Are the Torah and the Tanach the exact same thing or is it different and what exactly is the Talmud. Sorry for probably going off topic here so I will change direction for this info if so directed.

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

newman

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 08:10:49 PM »
Noachide? Help please.

Thanks for the info. Not trying to be  a trouble maker or anything, just trying to learn. The thing about creating a justice system is a little concerning for me, is this separate from civil law? I have lived my whole life as a Christian and have studied islam extensively since 9/11 but I honestly have a lot to learn about Judaism so please, I ask for patience. Are the 613 laws listed in the Tanach? Are the Torah and the Tanach the exact same thing or is it different and what exactly is the Talmud. Sorry for probably going off topic here so I will change direction for this info if so directed.

The "first testament' is The Hebrew bible with mistranslations and perversions ....some accidental, some deliberate.

The Talmud is the traditional 'Oral Law' or commentary that interprets the Hebrew Bible. It was NEVER written down until they were forced to write it down when they were kicked out of Israel 2000 years ago.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »
[/quote]
Very good questions and very good answer Newman.  The Torah/Chumash: (The Five Books of Moses) specifies the 10 commandmants but in their entirety are 613.  Most of these deal with and applied to the Kings rule.  In the book of Genesis the Torah outlines the Laws of Noah which one could get the basics from Wikipedia while keeping in mind that it is from a Leftist, G-dless source. 

The Tenach, Bible or "Tanach" is the Torah with the Prophets etc.  In Exodus the Torah states that G-d gave the Laws to Moses on Mt. Sinai which was witnessed by masses of Jews and Erev Rav.  In that same book it says that Hashem taught His Laws to Moses.  So the Torah is the written Laws of HaShem while the Talmud is the Oral teachings of HaShem as they specifically apply to the written law.  These Oral Laws were taught and passed from generation to generation when studying the Torah.  I believe Newman is correct that during the exile the Rabbis took to studying and debating the Oral law as to how it is applicable directly to Torah writing and then wrote down the proper interpretations of those laws in what is called the Babylonian Talmud.  This process was done earlier in Jerusalem and is known as the Jerusalem Talmud.  Essentially it is the generations of oral teachings of Torah knowlege written down due to the immense turmoil of the times so it will never be lost of forgotten like many other ancient cultures, languages, laws etc.  That is my understanding of it but I welcome corrections.  If you have any specific questions contact Lubab.  He's knowledged in this .... :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 08:27:04 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 08:28:05 PM »
Yes, all 613 commandments are in the Bible.

Here is a list of each one and where it is found:

http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »
Thanks brother...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2007, 06:43:05 PM »
Muslims waging jihad ? Awww come on, its just an isolated incident. (sarcasm )
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »
I thought it was a cultural thing.  We must respect the faiths and cultures of our friends and show tolerance by embracing diversity and assisting them with their desire to practice their culture and religious freedom in our society......JUST KIDDING!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2007, 12:53:25 PM »
Quote from: MarZutra link=topic=5455.msg76167#msg76167 date=
I thought it was a cultural thing.  We must respect the faiths and cultures of our friends and show tolerance by embracing diversity and assisting them with their desire to practice their culture and religious freedom in our society......JUST KIDDING!!
Why are you "JUST KIDDING"?  Isn't that what we are doing?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »
Exactly, that is why I am just kidding.....that is the most contemptuous position.  These savages should be deported to any and all of their dozens of Islamic turd world toilets....

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2007, 09:07:47 PM »
India was once an Indo-european people until the mixed with the Dravidians. They are still peaceful to this day.