Author Topic: Obama t-shirt on a teacher  (Read 884 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Obama t-shirt on a teacher
« on: April 08, 2011, 04:59:00 AM »
One of my children's teacher walks around wearing an Obama t-shirt. This struck me as highly inappropriate attire for the classroom. Can you even imagine a teacher wearing a Bush or reagan t-shirt? What outcry there would be among the parents and school administration? Do you agree with me that it is inappropriate to wear a t-shirt with a political message to school if you are a teacher?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Obama t-shirt on a teacher
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 05:28:01 AM »
Buy Reagan-sweaters for your children.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 05:36:59 AM »
Buy Reagan-sweaters for your children.

A good idea. But I don't want controversy. I don't want my child discriminated against,

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 08:45:37 AM »
A good idea. But I don't want controversy. I don't want my child discriminated against,

Your child will be discriminated against and their grades will suffer if you do that. Liberal teachers are that vindictive.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 10:27:40 AM »
Absolutely disgusting!
Buy the teacher a hammer and sickle iron-on for that t-shirt.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 03:10:01 PM »
Absolutely disgusting!
Buy the teacher a hammer and sickle iron-on for that t-shirt.

Ha-ha! I haven't seen them. Gives me a business idea. Obama, Mao, Che, hammer-and-sickle iron-ons. Maybe they already exist?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 03:31:58 PM »
I would complain to the school that a teacher is not a tool for propaganda. It is something that the Communist/Fascists would do. In school a teacher should leave their political leanings at home. Im sure that liberal bias has screwed up their moral compass {if they ever had one}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
Ha-ha! I haven't seen them. Gives me a business idea. Obama, Mao, Che, hammer-and-sickle iron-ons. Maybe they already exist?

They probably do.
I feel for you children.
Good luck.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774