Author Topic: The Penultimate Abomination: Israeli Negroe Passover as if they're the true Jews  (Read 1151 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
1000s of black-as-coal [censored] Nogs being helped by Israelis to believe that they are the true Jews!
http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=215684

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They aren't African Jews they're muslim Africans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
lol, look at the picture.  None of them want to be there.  They probably want to kill the Jewish whitey hosts.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Let me guess: They want reparations for this point in time of slavery too? :::D

Great, Israel is turning into America. Giving shvugs free food without appreciating it!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Let me guess: They want reparations for this point in time of slavery too? :::D

Great, Israel is turning into America. Giving shvugs free food without appreciating it!

What reparations!?

Doesn't anyone read the Torah, for goodness sake?

The Jews left Mitzrayim with all of the Egyptians gold and silver and animals and their wealth... There is no such thing as reparations at this point. As a matter of fact the Talmud records that the Egyptians at one time demanded the return of the items which were 'borrowed' at the time of the Exodus but it was declared that the value of wealth equaled what was owed to the Jews for their slavery...

http://www.partnersintorah.org/parsha-partner/bo-5771

The Children of Israel…requested from the Egyptians silver vessels, gold vessels and garments…and they granted their request – so they  emptied Egypt (Exodus 12:35-36)

Talk about chutzpah! After ten plagues, and the destruction of Egypt, not only do the Jewish people triumphantly march out of the county, but they actually ask the Egyptians to hand over their wealth on the way out.

Much debate surrounds the exact nature of this request for wealth. In Hebrew, the word for “request” and the word for “borrow” are the same.  The Seforno commentary understands the term to mean “borrow.” (Exodus 3:22) Others understand it as a request that the wealth be given to the Jews with no expectation of return. 

Based on the Talmud, the Egyptians clearly heard the word “borrow.” More than a thousand years later, the Egyptians even brought their “case” to none other than Alexander the Great in an attempt to recoup their wealth.  At the time, the Jews answered, first pay for the 430 years of unpaid manual labor performed by 600,000 Jewish men – then we can talk about transferring wealth back to Egypt! (Tractate Sanhedrin 91a).  (Incidentally, a group of Egyptian legal scholars attempted to bring the same lawsuit in Switzerland in 2003!  The Jewish response was the same.)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What reparations!?

Doesn't anyone read the Torah, for goodness sake?

The Jews left Mitzrayim with all of the Egyptians gold and silver and animals and their wealth... There is no such thing as reparations at this point. As a matter of fact the Talmud records that the Egyptians at one time demanded the return of the items which were 'borrowed' at the time of the Exodus but it was declared that the value of wealth equaled what was owed to the Jews for their slavery...

http://www.partnersintorah.org/parsha-partner/bo-5771

I was kidding about the reparations. You know how they're always wanting reparations for slavery in America. That's all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
1000s of black-as-coal [censored] Nogs being helped by Israelis to believe that they are the true Jews!
http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=215684

I dont see that they think they are true Jews.

This sums up the motivation of the event:

Tal Shaked, deputy head of Bina, said the motivation for holding the Seder was “found in the basic idea behind Pessah night, that is that we remember that we were also foreigners in the Land of Egypt.”

Shaked said that the event “shows solidarity with migrants who experienced themselves an exodus from Egypt,” adding that “it comes from a very Jewish place, and we believe it’s part of our Jewish morals to recognize that what happened to us in the past happens to other people in the world.”

Daoud, a Darfurian in his mid-20s, said that as a Muslim and a foreigner in Israel, participating in a Jewish ritual observance was “very nice, we sit together understanding each other, and who we are.”

He spoke about his family left behind in Darfur, and the way that Israeli soldiers saved him after he crossed from Egypt. “Now we are rejoicing and eating together, and the future will be better,” Daoud said.

The article clearly says that they are muslims who are supposed to be learning religious coexistence. I do not condone illegal immigrants from dangerous countries like Sudan. And I would not support these kinds of Seders... It is a nice try but I think it will not convince the Sudanese that Jews are good people, only that they are very gullible.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I was kidding about the reparations. You know how they're always wanting reparations for slavery in America. That's all.

Yes, my post was not just a reply to you. But I have been studying a lot in preparation for Passover... And I listened to a four hour Passover presentation last week...

I know that the 'african-americans' bring up the topic of reparations from time to time. I don't think todays black is entitled to anything since they have been 'emancipated' for so many years and with affirmative action they have taken advantage of the situation.

And I have my own 'Affirmative Action Story' which I have been sitting on for a couple of weeks now. I am trying to compose it in a funny way, a la Chaim... ;)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The Jews told them they had KFC and the blacks came in droves. Little did they know it was kosher-fried chicken instead of kentucky fried chicken.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!