Author Topic: Struggle for Peace in the Middle East  (Read 893 times)

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
Struggle for Peace in the Middle East
« on: April 10, 2011, 05:38:51 AM »
for years now I'm watching movies about the truth about islam,palestinians and arabs,most of them are true but they are also hard to digest,a normal Kahane believer will find it easy enough to digest the most horrible acts of violence of muslims because he had foreseen it coming ,so its not like it is a big surprise for him,but every Kahanist is seeing dozens of innocent Jews during the day that does not understand the situation as it really is and those people could not see this kind of movies even for a minute,thinking its a brain wash.
this is why i want you to see and be aware of this rather old full length 1hr Politicly correct propaganda movie, very well made(i wish Jtf had such a good financing!) that patiently explains the situation in Israel since the Oslo agreements towards the starting of the century,although its a bit long,be patient,it is worth every minute.
i will also advise you to urge the left wingers to see it,this is the kind of movies they can still tolerate ,but I'm not sure how would they stay blind lefties after such a transparent powerful truth in front of their eyes:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2533702461706761547&q=relentless&hl=en#  
this movie also available in lower quality on youtube in 6 parts, here is the first part ,and you can forward yourself afterwards:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EAOiYCQq0k
if you are interested in downloading a higher quality ver. to your disk-on-key for the road, post me a comment about it and i will soon upload it from my archives.

Regards
Relentless Partisan
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:05:58 AM by Relentless Partisan »

• Junior JTFer
Re: Struggle for Peace in the Middle East
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 07:20:23 AM »
a few technical things...would you know how can i embed the movie from Google video into this site?it is not automatically embed like the youtube ones.
and another thing,would somebody know if this movie was ever translated to Hebrew?i believe it is very important,especially because of its politically correctness,  for our Israeli left wingers to all see this movie and hopefully change their position.
anyways,i will soon update with a link of direct download for this movie in its best quality.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:24:31 AM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 08:28:36 AM »
I don't know how to do it with Google  

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:38:56 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 11:57:33 AM »
Thanks Mord.
i just finished to upload this movie for a direct download in best resolution and quality,350MB here is the link:

wait for 15 seconds for the "regular download" button will be available and click it,enter the verification letters(captcha) and click "slow download",not to worry its not slow at all.
good luck and let me know if you need any further help with this.

relentless partisan
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 12:33:14 PM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 12:43:57 PM »
How can it be a "brainwash" if the videos simply document what happened?

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »
How can it be a "brainwash" if the videos simply document what happened?
it's hard to get in a left winger mind but i'll try:
in fact the average left winger is THE ultimate brain-washed person,he is so brain washed from all direction of society that includes the education system,his family,the media and his friends,so that he don't even know he is in fact brain washed,strange isn't it,but its quite common . if he had never stopped for a moment to listen to everybody and started thinking for himself he will never get out of the brain wash machine for the rest of his miserable life.
and back to the propaganda movies:when a left winger see the truth before his own eyes in some movie,he usually starts lying to him self saying "it can't be ,somebody must have edited something here to deliberately divert my thinking towards something negative,i shouldn't watch this movie anymore!,it is fanatical!"
this is exactly how they succeed demonizing the idea of Rabi Kahane ה"יד ,the lack of human thinking for himself is alone enough to get this outcome,the establishment only needs to take care that the population will stay stupid enough,and simultaneously keep on selling a fabricated "truth" to all. this is also how arabs are controlled by their regime,the same trick.and this is also why the left wingers understand and have empathy towards the arabs.
now ,when you start with a movie that seems to be part of the establishment ,a so called politicly correct movie, the left winger is already half hypnotized and are willing to accept the information you are feeding him,and this way,step by step,he is learning about the truth whether he likes it or not.
from now on it is up to him if he memorize the info or not,will he still insist of learning more?,it is his own good will.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:55:06 PM by Relentless Partisan »