Author Topic: Woman caned in front of a baying mob for having an affair  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Woman caned in front of a baying mob for having an affair
« on: April 10, 2011, 01:39:47 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375168/Sharia-Law-A-woman-whipped-having-affair.html

A woman flinches as she is about to be repeatedly caned for having an extramarital affair.
Irdayanti Mukhtar, 34, received nine lashes by Sharia Police for having a relationship with another man, even though she is said to be in the process of divorcing her husband.
The harsh punishment was meted out in front of a crowd of 200 people outside the Al Munawwarah Mosque in Jantho, Indonesia.

Brutal: An Indonesian official prepares to whip Irdavanti Mukhtar as another announces to the crowd what her punishment she will receive

The jeering crowd recorded the brutal beating on their mobile phones and camcorders and shouted for more beatings in the strict Muslim city.
Mukhtar had been sentenced to the punishment the previous day by a Sharia court where prosecutors said that she was guilty of being in 'close proximity' to another man.
Under Sharia law the offence carries a maximum beating of nine strokes with a cane or a minimum of three.

Sharia Officials carry Mukhtar who collapsed after the caning to a local hospital

Neighbours had seen Mukhtar with the man and had barged in on her while the couple were in her bedroom, although it is unclear what they were actually doing.
The mob then dragged them to the local police station to be charged.
It is believed Sharia Police are also investigating a claim that Mukhtar was molested by the crowd before they took her to be charged.
Shortly after the caning on Friday Mukhtar passed out and had to be taken to hospital for treatment.
She was one of four people, including the man she was caught with, to be caned for extramarital affairs.

The jeering crowd take pictures and record Mukhtar being taken off the platform after she was whipped by Sharia police

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Woman caned in front of a baying mob for having an affair
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 01:44:23 PM »
Growing up in a Western society I can't even imagine what level of sickness it takes for the government to intrude on such a private matter as whether a woman wants to have sex with her boyfriend or not.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 04:23:06 PM »
I am very much against adultery...

She could not wait till the divorce was final? That sound incredible...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »
I thought she was going to get her head sawed off of stoned to death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 12:00:41 AM »
Growing up in a Western society I can't even imagine what level of sickness it takes for the government to intrude on such a private matter as whether a woman wants to have sex with her boyfriend or not.
Western societies are full of cheating and harlotry. It's not the problem to punish those kind of sins, but it is a problem when people are used to immoral behavior and to consider it "normal".

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 02:03:01 AM »
I'm surprised she found a mate at all! did you look at the mug on that beaut? They should stick to camels... I guess they don't have those in Indoland...

If someone was engaging in a serious love affair while married with children and continuing to have relations with husband. Then I wouldn't feel so sorry. But that at all doesn't sound like the case.

Also, I wouldn't feel so bad for these disgusting women; they're just as evil as the men are. I am forced to go to "progressive" talks on women in Islam, Islamic "feminism," etc. and so on, for my stupid, evil uni and all I hear from these Hijabb-hauling whores is the most radical takia and anti-Semitic, anti-Christian, FANATIC HATE. The white feminists stay silent, acting like their satanic ideology somehow comports with their evil "let it all hang out" worldview.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »
Western societies are full of cheating and harlotry. It's not the problem to punish those kind of sins, but it is a problem when people are used to immoral behavior and to consider it "normal".

I don't think it's the government's place to tell someone who they can and can't have sex with among consenting adults. It's between them, the other people, and G-d. I don't think it's right or moral to do that but I don't think she should have had this happen to her.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 09:02:51 AM »
I am very much against adultery...

She could not wait till the divorce was final? That sound incredible...

That process can take a long time.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 10:06:33 AM »
Two observations:

1) Note that Indonesia is reputed to hold to a more 'moderate' view of Islam.  Ahem.

2) Is the male half of such a situation not subjected to a public beating?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 10:11:33 AM »
I am very much against adultry but this is disgusting, and also remember with Sharia Law a woman is found guilty even without proof or for it to be factual.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!