Author Topic: Is Prince Charles a Convert to Islam?  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Is Prince Charles a Convert to Islam?
« on: April 10, 2011, 03:18:06 PM »
http://noahdavidsimon.blogspot.com/2011/04/is-prince-charles-convert-to-islam.html

The Islamophile princeling of Wales wants to promote student exchanges between Britain and Morocco.While in Fez,he complains about the‘ridicule’he says he receives for promoting diversity and accepting people of different faiths.Is he speaking coded Islam? He spouts_the same apologetics churned out by the_Muslim Council of Britain and other Islamist bodies. We have quite a dossier on this kook:In a 1997_Middle East Quarterly article titled “Prince Charles of Arabia,” Ronni L. Gordon and David M. Stillman looked at evidence that Britain’s Prince Charles might be a secret convert to Islam. They shifted through his public statements (defending Islamic law, praising the status of Muslim women, seeing in Islam a solution for Britain’s ailments) and actions (setting up a panel of twelve “wise men” to advise him on Islamic religion and culture), then concluded that, “should Charles persist in his admiration of Islam and defamation of his own culture,” his accession to the throne will indeed usher in a “different kind of monarchy.” (source)

He’s also telling enviromentalists to “follow the Islamic way to save the world”
No member of the British royal family has yet visited Israel in an official capacity. Prince Philip was there in 1994 to attend a Yad Vashem ceremony to honour his late mother, and Prince Charles attended the funeral of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. But there has never been an official visit. Why is Prince Charles Supporting Hamas?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is Prince Charles a Convert to Islam?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 03:22:01 PM »
I know he's fond of Islam to the extreme one of his many homes is decorated in the Islamic motiff
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 03:27:37 PM »
He is an inbred imbecile.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:25:47 PM »
He is an inbred animal and it is quite possible he is a muslim. How embarassing for the royal family of England. I hope William and Kate don't embarass them like Charles and Diana did, both being ridiculous, adulterous muslim-lovers.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »
I have a sneaky suspicion that the English Royals are all mentally incompetent Islamic Nazis.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 04:29:54 PM »
I have a sneaky suspicion that the English Royals are all mentally incompetent Islamic Nazis.

Their genetics are about as bad as your average inbred muslim camel-humper, so you could be right.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 11:10:56 PM »
He looks great in that smelly rag. He would look even better with the requisite diaper on his head.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 11:48:55 AM »
You know what I find remarkable about this:  One of the links has detail heaped atop detail suggesting that Chuck is a Muslim.  All the same, Chuck has no real authority.  Meanwhile, on this site of the Atlantic, we're not allowed to even mutter to ourselves about some quite reasonable suspicions that America's commander-in-chief might be a Muslim.