Author Topic: A Pro Israel Palestinian  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
A Pro Israel Palestinian
« on: April 10, 2011, 08:33:55 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143472

Interesting part

Perhaps the most unexpected show of support came from a Jordanian man identifying himself as “a Palestinian, writer, and political activist.” The man, Mudar Zahran, wrote to Udi Fogel's father, Chaim Fogel, saying, “I am writing to you today to express my sincere apologies and condolences for the terrible crime that claimed the lives of your loved ones. 

“No word of apologies or condolences could ever match the magnitude of the heinous crime committed; nonetheless I wish to tell you that there are Palestinians who would never deny you your right to live in peace on your own land.  I also would love to assure you that my group and I, all Palestinian intellectuals, do strongly and passionately support your right to live and rule over your own soil undisturbed and un-terrorized.”

Zahran later said, “While no words can make up for your pain and suffering, one thing you should take in pride, is the fact that your loved ones have been killed because they loved their land and embodied their faith... We support you unconditionally.”

Note he is telling Chaim Fogel that the Jews here (in Itamar, in the Shomron) are living on their own land.  He is more pro Israel than the last 5 governments of Israel.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: A Pro Israel Palestinian
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 07:03:42 AM »

I smell Taqqiya here... You are not "pro Israel" when you define yourself as a "Palestinian", especially when you are an intellectual and you understand Arab propaganda. This man is probably as "pro Israel" as the ADL, that is, he is in favour of a "two-state" solution.
Actually, those Arab intellectuals who identify themselves as "Palestinians" are even more dangerous than the basic illiterate Arab jew-hater because they are educated and they have the ability to fool the Israelis and the West into thinking that there can be such a thing as peaceful coexistence. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 07:14:50 AM »
OT: Your title is an oxymoron.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 07:42:54 AM »
This is not Taqiyah because I don't see any conditional phrasing that empty the saying from any real meaning. The writer doesn't mention anything Islamic in his words, he is not a muslim. 

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 08:10:37 AM »
The writer doesn't mention anything Islamic in his words, he is not a muslim.  

Or maybe he is a clever Muslim.
Whether he is a Muslim or not does not change the fact that an Arab who defines himself as a "Palestinian" cannot be truly "pro-Israel".
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:20:52 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 08:24:31 AM »
A pro-Israel "Palestinian" is a contradiction just like a pro-Israel Nazi.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 08:53:28 AM »
This is not Taqiyah because I don't see any conditional phrasing that empty the saying from any real meaning. The writer doesn't mention anything Islamic in his words, he is not a muslim. 

Defining himself as a "Palestinian" (something that does not exist) automatically means he thinks that "Palestinians" have legitimacy as a people.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 09:53:31 AM »
Defining himself as a "Palestinian" (something that does not exist) automatically means he thinks that "Palestinians" have legitimacy as a people.
I don't expect Arabs to be ultra zionists. It's good enough for me that he is an Arab who doesn't place a territorial claim from Israel and rejects terrorism. I don't care what names or titles he wants to give himself. It's not that I am particularly impressed from his honesty or justice.

I see that googling Mudar Zarhan returns quite a number of sources about him, meybe I will check some of them out later.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 10:12:16 AM »
If they are pro Israeli then they wouldn't refer to themselves as Palestinians being there is no such thing
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 10:20:50 AM »
I don't expect Arabs to be ultra zionists. It's good enough for me that he is an Arab who doesn't place a territorial claim from Israel and rejects terrorism. I don't care what names or titles he wants to give himself. It's not that I am particularly impressed from his honesty or justice.

I see that googling Mudar Zarhan returns quite a number of sources about him, meybe I will check some of them out later.

I'm sorry to insist and to sound like a bit of a drag on you, but I think that if an Arab calls himself a Palestinian, he probably has a territorial claim on the land of Israel. I bet this Mudar Zarhan is an advocate of the "two-state solution". It's not enough to reject terrorism. He may reject terrorism while not being opposed to conventional warfare againt Israel in the event that Israel will not bow to international pressure to give up Yosh. Besides, you don't have to be an "ultra zionist" to reject the notion that there is a "Palestinian people", all it takes is to respect historical truth. Don't you agree ?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 10:47:42 AM »

I have taken a quick look at the Google references on Mudar Zarhan. He doesn't say anything about the "two-state solution". He is very critical of Arab governments and Arab hypocrisy and that's courageous. He claims he has been threatened of death by his fellow Arabs and that's highly credible.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 11:28:11 AM »
I'm sorry to insist and to sound like a bit of a drag on you, but I think that if an Arab calls himself a Palestinian, he probably has a territorial claim on the land of Israel. I bet this Mudar Zarhan is an advocate of the "two-state solution". It's not enough to reject terrorism. He may reject terrorism while not being opposed to conventional warfare againt Israel in the event that Israel will not bow to international pressure to give up Yosh. Besides, you don't have to be an "ultra zionist" to reject the notion that there is a "Palestinian people", all it takes is to respect historical truth. Don't you agree ?
Most people, not just Arabs, just don't have the intellectual integrity nor the independence of mind to openly reject the so called "Palestinian" claims. I don't know enough about Mudar Zarhan to make a judgment of his character. The quoted paragraph alone don't constitute taqiyah in my opinion and it actually seems a positive statement considering who it's coming from.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 12:43:03 PM »

It's factually wrong that there is a "Palestinian people".

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 03:49:30 PM »
Could very well be sincere, but that still doesn't mean there is any such thing as a "palestinian!"