Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (04/11)  (Read 926 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (04/11)
« on: April 11, 2011, 11:35:11 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/vPdRgNEP/_29.html

The program was 2 hours and 16 minutes this week.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (04/11)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 12:41:26 PM »
Thank you Chaim. I hope you are feeling better.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 01:10:05 PM »
Thank you for another great program Chaim

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 03:28:06 PM »
Thank you, Chaim!!!

Great work as always!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 01:46:21 AM »
Danny,

No offense but you don't know the facts regarding the post-WW2 history of Yugoslavia. While there are surely similarities between the USSr and Yugoslavia, the latter was not dominated by the Serbs in the same way to that of the former and Russians. I mean even the dictator, whom all decisions were made by, was a Croat (Yes, Stalin was a Georgian, but Georgians didn't commit a bloody Holocaust against the Russians just before the USSR emerged. Yes, they were the most dominant but your comparison is flawed.

Also, although I would love to see Serbia envelop all the lands which were previously a part of the former Yugoslavia, that's not what the Serbs were fighting for at all. They were fighting for much smaller slivers of land, not the entire Yugoslavia  (although they did want to keep Yugoslavia intact).

They do however deserve the entire Yugoslavia, hands down. Even if the Serbs had no claim to Croatia, Bosnia, etc. (which they undeniably do), *bleep* those wicked, monstrous nations regardless; they deserve the worst of the worst.

oh, and thanks Chaim!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:51:41 AM by ProJewGreekChristian »
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 09:35:17 PM »
PJGC, I agree with you on some of what you say But there are a lot of similarities between Russians and the Serbs:
1. Both were Allies in Both World Wars.
2. Both of them suffered tremendously in the Second World War.
3. Both had Communist Leaders during and after WW2 (I.E. Tito and Stalin) Most Serbs were Communist Partisans against the Nazis and Ustashi.

A big difference however is that the Russians terribly persecuted the Jews for hundreds of years while the Jews in Serbia were for the most part, free from persecution and served loyally in the Serbian Royal Army in World War I and as partisans in World War II.

The Ustashi was MORE BRUTAL than the German Nazis in some ways. At least the Germans didn't build Concentration camps against the Russians whom they hated so much.

BTW, something very weird. How did Finland win against the Soviet Union with a much smaller army than the Soviets. They won against the Japanese in 1939 at Khalkhin Gol but couldn't win against Finnish Troops.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 11:24:30 PM by danny100 »