Author Topic: An open letter to JTF and HAYAMIN  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
An open letter to JTF and HAYAMIN
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:47:50 PM »
Dear JTF senior members and HAYAMIN moderators

i understand you are upset with me here in Israel . in fact ,you are so upset by me so you banned me from the Hebrew Hayamin forum.i can not even read or enter as a guest there because you are so upset, not to mention i did not wrote one single word in Hayamin forum.i wonder why would Chaim urge us to join Hayamin.org when we are banned so quickly and without a thorough check if it is justified or not. luckily enough i am still not banned from this forum so i can write this down,maybe after this letter i will be banned ,who knows.
i guess you are upset because i posted that Lieberman is selling delusions to the people of Israel,this is by the way made some newbie to post his first and only angry reply in this forum.
or maybe you are upset i suggested a caricature sketch of Chaim that will absolutely gain popularity to the movement?
as a reply to this, Ron Ben Michael said: "Ben I will eat you and chew your bones".when i asked who is Ben and why is he refering to me as him by post and by PM - no respond.
maybe you are upset because i doubted Libya had a connection to Lockerbie and it might be Ahmed Jibril group and iran that is responsible for it,now i know its controversial and delicate subject but it might be possible,its not that Iran and the palistinian organization for "liberation" are such a good people you know.for that i got from Zelhar: "I think this user is the troll Ben M." when i send him a PM asking for some explanation i got :" I don't know who you are. You may be Ben M or some other troll. As long as you are suspicious I have no intention wasting my time on you." when i answered :suspicious of what? - no respond.
maybe you are upset because i seem to feel sorry for Juliano Mer to make the left wingers listen a bit.by the way i don't have the slight mercy upon him.
some other member asked me "Ben, where are your parrots?" .Ben again .
maybe you are upset i posted a movie that his goal is to reveal the truth behind arabs.i really don't know.
luckily enough there was 1 man who listened to me more carefully explaining and answering PM's:(Yaakov Mendel -השם ישמרהו ויחייהו) here is what he wrote:
Ben M was banned from this forum because he joined the Nazis and StørmFrønt and said a number of things that were completely insane. He has tried to register as a newbie a few times since then.
Your writing style bears some resemblance with him. Moreover, Ron Ben Michael, who has accused you of being Ben M under disguise, has an excellent track record of identifying trolls, so his judgement is trusted."

now i understand why are you so upset because of Ben M ,but why do you judge me as a Nazi?do my words resemble to the Nazi doctrine in some way?or am i just insane with no Nazi title?can't i hold a different opinion than yours?the only connection you might find between me and Ben M is that we are both live in Israel ,that's it.
but still you are upset,and by that you make me upset that i cannot write in my natural language Hebrew because i was banned as i am clearly Ben M . let me tell you i am not him.check my IP again,talk to me, do whatever you think is necessary to keep this and Hayamin forum safe,but don't be arrogant and jump into conclusions, let's not make each other upset.I'm a strong man and i can handle it but not everyone will.
also,real Kahanists don't act as paranoids and ban every supposedly suspect of being an enemy,and this is not how Abraham had told us to welcome guests.

Toda ve yom Tov
Relentless Partisan

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: An open letter to JTF and HAYAMIN
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 06:05:24 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about in any event the mods here have nothing to do with the other forum.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 06:20:06 PM »
Give them your address, credit card number, and phone number....Shlomo will use his tech skills to check you out. If you pass, you are in. If not, we will find you, buy ice cream, and eat it under a tree.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 06:27:48 PM »
clearly the moderators of HAYAMIN can read and is reading and participating on this forum ,on this basis they threw me out from the Hebrew one before i wrote 1 letter there,only here.
naturally i cannot write there, so i address them through this forum.
this is what i get when i try to get in the Hebrew forum:
מצטערים אורח, הושעת משימוש בפורום הזה!
בן מזרחי
i didn't understood the ice cream part,but still i guess they will have to approach me through here to resolve this because again,i cannot even connect HAYAMIN ,even as a guest!
i would be glad to delete this little "open letter to the world" style from the forum ,but i still wait not to be banned from the Hebrew one....

Toda ve yom Tov

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 06:39:06 PM »
Send chaim a private message.  Thats my best suggestion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »
i don't won't to disturb him,i believe he has a couple of things to do that are more important than managing this misunderstanding ,thanks for the advice though. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 08:31:48 PM »
the only connection you might find between me and Ben M is that we are both live in Israel ,that's it.

Are you saying you know who ben is, then?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 08:49:57 PM »
i don't won't to disturb him,i believe he has a couple of things to do that are more important than managing this misunderstanding ,thanks for the advice though. 

It's no bother. See what he says.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 08:56:10 PM »
It's no bother. See what he says.
Yes, I agree write to Chaim.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 09:14:53 PM »
Are you saying you know who ben is, then?

here we go again with the troll conspiracy connection ,no.
Kahane-Was-Right BT ,after repeatedly being accused of being Ben M i checked his profile on the site,it says he is from Bat-Yam,Israel,i could have also read all he wrote on the site but i really don't care what a Nazi would have to say about anything.and on the Libya issue,i didn't try to poke fun at you or anybody else ,and no, i am not so stupid,thank you for the concern though.

thank you Cjd and Dr.Dan the JTF Peaceman(kidding here) ,i will, first thing tomorrow morning as it is getting rather late now in Israel .
now that i see he is well and the "Ask JTF" is ready i believe it is a better time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 09:33:09 PM »
I too think that this member is being attacked without cause.

Looking at the posts he has made I cannot say that he is Ben M. Although Ben M did use a style of writing that is similar {bad spelling and punctuation} that alone is not enough for me to be suspicious.

Although I strongly disagree with Relentless Partisan concerning his statements concerning Libya I don't think that alone is enough for him to be suspected...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »
here we go again with the troll conspiracy connection ,no.
Kahane-Was-Right BT ,after repeatedly being accused of being Ben M i checked his profile on the site,it says he is from Bat-Yam,Israel,i could have also read all he wrote on the site but i really don't care what a Nazi would have to say about anything.and on the Libya issue,i didn't try to poke fun at you or anybody else ,and no, i am not so stupid,thank you for the concern though.

Ok.