Author Topic: Great news! Shlomo has restored our JTF chat room, baruch Hashem  (Read 681 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Our chat room on the English forum was down for a while.

Baruch Hashem, our great admin Shlomo has restored chat.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Great news! Shlomo has restored our JTF chat room, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 10:29:41 PM »
בס''ד

Our chat room on the English forum was down for a while.

Baruch Hashem, our great admin Shlomo has restored chat.

How do we access it? At this time there is nothing on the 'control panel' on the top which indicates Chat room... Has Shlomo already made these modifications?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »
How do we access it? At this time there is nothing on the 'control panel' on the top which indicates Chat room... Has Shlomo already made these modifications?

The chat button is next to the my messages at the top of the page
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 11:00:20 PM »
The chat button is next to the my messages at the top of the page

Not for me it isn't.... The bar reads 'Home', 'Help', 'Search', 'Profile', 'My Messages', 'Members', 'Logout'.... No 'Chat' in there...

Ah, now I get it... I am not using the 'default' theme for the forum...  I have been using the old 'blue' layout theme {which I much prefer to the 'orange' look of the new theme}...

When I reset the 'Look and Layout' option 'Current Theme' to 'Forum or Board Default' theme then I see the 'CHAT' option...

Shlomo!?!? Could you please fix the 'SMF Default Theme' to work with the chat room? I much prefer that old theme...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 02:21:23 AM »