Author Topic: Most blatant racism I've ever seen (from the quran)  (Read 2558 times)

ftf

Most blatant racism I've ever seen (from the quran)
« on: June 10, 2007, 05:33:51 PM »
Quran surah 3 Ayat 106-107:

"On the Day when some faces will be white, and some faces will be black: To those whose faces will be black: 'Did ye reject Faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting Faith.' But those whose faces will be white,- they will be in Allah.s mercy: therein to dwell."

And some people call JTF racist...

It may not be intended to mean what it sounds like, but I see nothing to contradict it other than notes and comments that have been added, by the translaters.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:19:41 PM by ftf »

Offline tonythetiger

• New JTFer
Re: Most blatant racism I've ever seen (from the quran)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 06:39:20 PM »
Oh rest assured this quote will NEVER be taken to task by the liberal media. "A religion of peace", they say............. right......... Remind me, I have a bridge to sell to those clowns. It's somewhere over in Brooklyn.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:42:04 PM by tonythetiger »
"Real skill comes without effort." -Li Mu Bai

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »
Quran surah 3 Ayat 106-107:

"On the Day when some faces will be white, and some faces will be black: To those whose faces will be black: 'Did ye reject Faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting Faith.' But those whose faces will be white,- they will be in Allah.s mercy: therein to dwell."

And some people call JTF racist...

It may not be intended to mean what it sounds like, but I see nothing to contradict it other than notes and comments that have been added, by the translaters.

White meant something different to the Arabs then today. We see this evil is being potrayed as dark by dark people themselves and light as good. Its a universal standard. Most of racist Hadiths are actually attributed to Mohammed. Also Mohammed warned against racism. I understand Arabic so i know alot about Islam, this can not be really racist its universal!

ftf

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 05:31:48 AM »
I know it may not be intended to be racist, but it sounds pretty racist all the same.