Author Topic: Massive new attacks from Peace Now and the "anarchists" on our sites and forums  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The self-hating traitors of Peace Now and the anarchists have been relentlessly attacking our sites and our forums for 8 months now. The attacks have been massive and professional. However, thanks to our brilliant admin Shlomo, we have succeeded in preventing these attacks for quite some time.

Today a massive new type of attack has been taking place which has been disrupting the sites and the forum from time to time.

These vicious traitors are attacking us obsessively because they know that only we are telling the truth and offering real solutions to save Israel from national suicide.

These traitors will not defeat us. The opposite will occur: this will make us even more determined to strengthen our movement and to spread our vital message.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
What type of an attack is it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What type of an attack is it?

What is called a DOS [Denial of Service] attack. They have many machines which simultaneously bombard the site with requests.... I know about this because I have worked in network software for many years...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
May they all painfully drop dead and put us out of their misery. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

Amen

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
AMEN

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Now that they are doing this Im gonna post more and make a jtf youtube account  and pm everyone on my face book about JTF and put jtf flyers in every shul in KGH >:( :P

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes, the enemy of the Jewish people will surely be punished. Peace Now and the entire left-wing of Israel stand against G-d and his people, along with the arab enemy, and they will get what they deserve.

Painful death would be too merciful for these demons.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer

Amen, Amen, Amen...

I've been trying to post for hours... I finally got through, Baruch Hashem. What vicious, demonic Nazis they are. Yemach Schmum Vezicrum
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
We are the wrong Jews to [censored], am I right here achim?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I've been having trouble posting and even getting to the site sometimes but I didn't want to post about it because I didn't want them to know they were having any effect. I'm glad that Shlomo was hired just in time to help JTF overcome this nuisance.

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
SHKOYCH ! :dance:(it is a new slang in Hebrew i just recently learned from an 18 years old yeshiva guys,it means: well done having the strength or having the upper hand!
for all of you who know Hebrew:its a combination of these 2 words together:יישר כח (yishar koach)
i see signs of panic in the left wingers on Israeli media the last several days,on the one hand they are trying to provoke  a hatred towards the Real Right with some false archival information that was pathetic from the first place ,on the other they are trying to cover up their on fatal mess,and in the mean time all of their activists towards peace and love towards all nations are getting themselves killed in Gaza and Jenin,supporting the paleshtinians has been really worthwhile ah?, you miserable bastardized lefties !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!

I love this. We should start a campaign to pray for the death of all the attackers.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Been praying for you Shlomo, I hope they waste every last penny they have.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
What is called a DOS [Denial of Service] attack. They have many machines which simultaneously bombard the site with requests.... I know about this because I have worked in network software for many years...

Chaim said it is a 'new type of attack', so I was wondering what it is.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim said it is a 'new type of attack', so I was wondering what it is.

Great question. Unfortunately, if we give out too much information, it may help our enemies. I can tell you only that the attacks are massive and extremely sophisticated.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This is clearly coming from none other than the Israeli government itself.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
This is clearly coming from none other than the Israeli government itself.

You really think so? That speaks volumes. I wonder if Chaim thinks so. I don't remember him intimating as much. Maybe you're on to something, though.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!