Author Topic: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.  (Read 39846 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.
« on: June 10, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
I was driving today and I saw this pathetic Mexican flag attached to a kookaracha mobile. The small car was packed with at least 5 kookarachas. Why the hell do they come here if they want to fly that stupid flag and makes this into Mexico?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 07:11:11 PM »
They come here to colonize America, and to make it into an extension of that Turd-World slum known as Mexico.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:27:33 PM »
I was driving today and I saw this pathetic Mexican flag attached to a kookaracha mobile. The small car was packed with at least 5 kookarachas. Why the hell do they come here if they want to fly that stupid flag and makes this into Mexico?

Why is that on the Israeli day parade so many Jews have to wave the Israeli flag everywhere?  Why are we here fly that flag?

Come on, you can come up with a better argument than what you are putting forth there! :-\
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 08:30:06 PM »

Why is that on the Israeli day parade so many Jews have to wave the Israeli flag everywhere?  Why are we here fly that flag?

Come on, you can come up with a better argument than what you are putting forth there! :-\

Israelis aren't taking over the United States.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »

some think we are...but that is besides the point..

at one time everyone thought that the irish and italians were taking over..but they turned out all right.

the puerto ricans were much better behaved than the past...so i give kudos to them this time around 8)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:42 PM »

at one time everyone thought that the irish and italians were taking over..but they turned out all right.

The Irish and the Italians were smart and hardworking people who came here LEGALLY, the Mexicans are none of these things.

Furthermore, Ireland and Italy don't share a BORDER with the United States!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 08:40:13 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 08:38:29 PM »
Danny, you can't really believe what you are saying. Are Jews attempting to "reconquer" the United States?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 08:53:01 PM »
Danny, you can't really believe what you are saying. Are Jews attempting to "reconquer" the United States?

of course not..but we say it that the mexicans are like many others say that jews are taking over the US...and we know that jews aren't...

the problem are the mexicans..the problems are the liberal americans who allow the mexicans in and don't make them learn english...As far as I'm concerned the Mexicans are innocent..It's the liberals who are dangerous and who need to be dealth with!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 10:07:55 PM »
How in the world are they innocent? They believe this land is rightfully theirs and that we are awful Gringo Yankee occupiers. That's no different from what the Muslims teach.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 10:12:49 PM »
How in the world are they innocent? They believe this land is rightfully theirs and that we are awful Gringo Yankee occupiers. That's no different from what the Muslims teach.

like i said, our liberal US governmnent and law enforcement have done nothing about it and let them say and do these things on OUR soil...

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 10:24:54 PM »
Arriba!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 10:28:33 PM »
I like tacos and burritos... Taco taco taco burrito burrito burrito.

Taco flavored keesees for my Ben...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 11:08:39 PM »

Isn't that what Jewish people are supposed to do at the Israeli Day Parade? ;)

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 11:15:44 PM »

And it's what Puerto Ricans do on Puerto Rican day parades... :P

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 11:59:46 PM »
like i said, our liberal US governmnent and law enforcement have done nothing about it and let them say and do these things on OUR soil...
All that proves is that the wetbacks are evil AND the government who allows them (to give businesses cheap labor) is evil too.

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 07:22:51 AM »

I stopped buying Corona beer on principle.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 10:28:12 AM »

I stopped buying Corona beer on principle.

Why would you boycott Corona beer?  It's made in Mexico by Mexicans.  The more Mexican businesses IN MEXICO the better.  It would make more sense for you to boycott American companies that use illegal immigrant labor.  If everyone did that, there would be no illegal immigrants.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 01:32:56 PM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 08:22:46 PM »

Really?
Where I live it must be a hispanic holiday/parade everyday!  :P

I have nothing against hispanic pride.
Yet...since this is America wouldn't you like to see the American flag displayed more often?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 08:31:12 PM »
... As did Columbus when he infultrated the Western world telling people that he discovered America. How do you discover a country, with people already living there? That's like me witnessing your wallet falling out of your pocket, then I retrieve it and call it "MINE" because I found it. It dosen't make sense.

I have no beef with Hispanics at all. I do wish that the laws would help the immigration process flow more quickly.

The people who migrate from Mexico/Cuba/ Dominican Republic illegally are examples of people escaping hell to live in America, a free country. They are innocent...the guilty parties are their governments.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 08:32:06 PM »

Really?
Where I live it must be a hispanic holiday/parade everyday!  :P

I have nothing against hispanic pride.
Yet...since this is America wouldn't you like to see the American flag displayed more often?

I think threre is nothign wrong with showing pride by waving a flag from the coutnry your support or you come from..But you are right, just as a Puerto Rican Flag should be waved with the American Flag, so should the ISraeli with the AMerican flag..at least to show appreciation for the wonderful opportunities the US has given to many immigrants etc etc etc...  When that is not done, then I question a lot of things.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 08:41:47 PM »
The people who migrate from Mexico/Cuba/ Dominican Republic illegally are examples of people escaping hell to live in America, a free country. They are innocent...the guilty parties are their governments.

Speaking as someone who is the American-born son of legal Dominican immigrants, let me just say that the illegal aliens are the guilty party, in all cases.  If they didn't come here illegally, then there would be no problem at all.  Their governments may also be guilty, but so are the illegals.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 09:46:14 PM »

Speaking as someone who is the American-born son of legal Dominican immigrants, let me just say that the illegal aliens are the guilty party, in all cases.  If they didn't come here illegally, then there would be no problem at all.  Their governments may also be guilty, but so are the illegals.
A lot of illegal imigrants don't have the means to come to this country legally. Yes, they're breaking and entering into this country and are guilty for doing so...but if they're suffering in their own country either their government needs to change or ours needs to find other ways for them to be here legally.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 09:49:54 PM »

A lot of illegal imigrants don't have the means to come to this country legally. Yes, they're breaking and entering into this country and are guilty for doing so...but if they're suffering in their own country either their government needs to change or ours needs to find other ways for them to be here legally.

it is wrong to break the law...i think we all can agree.

ANd in some situations where people sneak to avoid persecution to other countries...well, if they can get away without getting caught, then I say kutos to them. I know a lot of Persian Jews who escaped Iran from the crazy Shia' and snuck into this country..and they are all decent people...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 09:55:09 PM »
Yacov, the people of Mexico ARE evil. According to a March 2002 opinion poll that was on JTF, 80% of them felt that America deserved 9-11.

If that does not qualify them as Amalek, I don't know what does.