Author Topic: Hypocrites who voted for Obama now bashing him and claiming they didn't vote for  (Read 631 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
There are many people I know that voted for Obama, had Obama stickers on car and i've seen on facebook that many of them now have messages how they didn't vote for Obama and how they voted for Mccain, they are blaming people who voted for Obama and act like they are a conservative now.

Isn't it funny how the people who voted for him are too ashamed to admit they voted for him and are the reason this countries screwed up? Typical leftists don't want to take accountability and point fingers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
There are many people I know that voted for Obama, had Obama stickers on car and i've seen on facebook that many of them now have messages how they didn't vote for Obama and how they voted for Mccain, they are blaming people who voted for Obama and act like they are a conservative now.

Isn't it funny how the people who voted for him are too ashamed to admit they voted for him and are the reason this countries screwed up? Typical leftists don't want to take accountability and point fingers.

Just make sure these friends vote against obama in the next election. Do not push them away, instead cultivate the right-wing, conservative ideas they are starting to understand.

Even amongst my congregation I sense a huge shift to the right. People who four years ago were do-do democrats now swear they will never vote democrat again. I felt very good because at that time I was alone on the right but today it is hard to find a single obama suporter (or else they are afraid to speak up).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Shortly after the assassination of JFK, some pollster did a nationwide poll with enough sample for a small margin of error.  His question:  "Did you vote for JFK or Nixon in November 1960?"  If you know your history, then you know that JFK beat Nixon (or not) in a REALLY tight race.

As for my editorial 'or not', there remains a lot of talk to this day that Nixon actually won, but massive vote fraud in Chicago threw Illinois to JFK, and that was the deciding point in the 1960 election.

The pollster found that something like 75%+ of those polled claimed to have voted for JFK.  So, roughly a quarter of those polled were flatly lying in that poll.

I wonder what the polls would read now about Obama?  Personally, I fear that Obama will be re-elected.  The minority voters who stayed home in November 2010 will be back to vote skin color like in November 2008, as will those who see the government as a huge teet.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, there are many people who voted for Obama, who won't even discuss him now, they are too ashamed at what they have done to America.   Their savings, jobs, and businesses have tanked.  Elections do have consequences!!!!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
I supported Obama in 08 and deeply regret it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
At least you're honest, Meerkat!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:43:20 PM by Tempe Brennan Fan »