Author Topic: OFF-Topic: JTF'ers should eat healthy food.  (Read 611 times)

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
OFF-Topic: JTF'ers should eat healthy food.
« on: April 23, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »
this 2 parts movie is about food as a medicinal cure and as a preventive of future health problems.
the first hour or so is about the personal story of Jerry Brunetti and his perception towards modern medicine and its problems(i recommend you'll see it from the beginning because its all connected),afterwards its all about vegetables,fruits,nuts and and whats inside that is so important for us,the lack of healthy fat in our diet (yes,lack of fat!) and our modern addiction to high doses of sugar.
entirely new dimension about what is the problem of the modern eating habits and how can we stay away from doctors:
http://www.naturalhealthstrategies.com/food-as-medicine.html
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 03:22:58 PM by Relentless Partisan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: off-Topic: JTF'ers should eat healthy food.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »
I wish healthy food tasted better. After a while you get tired of white meat chicken and fish and vegetables and just want a darn pizza.

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 03:14:55 PM »
Hi Rubystars

you should really listen to this guy,he is in favor of lots and lots of foods that are "supposedly" unhealthy but if you look from a different angle they are highly nutritious and shouldn't be boycotted from our daily mills as they are now.on the other hand you have lots and lots of foods that we eat daily and we don't even know it is pure poison for the long run.this movie looks very dull in the first glance but if you have the patience to listen it is really a Breaking conventions movie and highly educational one,you will not hear anything like this from your doctors otherwise they will lose their jobs.

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
Re: OFF-Topic: JTF'ers should eat healthy food.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »
There is no such a thing as junk food.There is howeverd,unealthy food fool of glutone and fat.Pizza is actually the closest to a real healthy meal you will get from dishes that are classified as junk food.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: OFF-Topic: JTF'ers should eat healthy food.
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »
That's funny, I can't eat too much junk food.
So for example, my stomach will reject potato chips after about 1/3 of a large bag found at supermarkets.
I can't eat lard or fried chicken.
My stomach simply rejects them.
On the other hand, I can eat an entire head of lettuces in one sitting with or without dressing.
I also eat watercress with only some soy sauce: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watercress
Now I don't expect many people to do that.
But there are lots of healthy foods that can be made to taste good.
Whatever you eat, just do your nose a favor and eat lots of fiber. Don't let it stay in there too long...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 10:48:54 PM »
I wish healthy food tasted better. After a while you get tired of white meat chicken and fish and vegetables and just want a darn pizza.

From what I understand its good to have a "cheat meal" such as pizza every once in a while in a truly effective diet.   

Offline SerbianPatriot89

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 09:30:51 AM »
From what I understand its good to have a "cheat meal" such as pizza every once in a while in a truly effective diet.   
That is true.It is better to cheat once in a while and eat a lrage meal per day so to avoid a more serious ''crime''.