Author Topic: Report: Palestinians set Joseph's Tomb on fire  (Read 574 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Report: Palestinians set Joseph's Tomb on fire
« on: April 24, 2011, 12:59:31 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4060163,00.html

[click link for video]

Nablus agitated after shooting of Israelis; masses gather near holy site, several youths try to set compound ablaze. 'Sight was reminiscent of Second Indifada,' witness says.

Unrest rattled the West Bank city of Nablus Sunday following the shooting of Breslov Hassidim visiting the Palestinian-controlled Joseph's Tomb in the city.

Twenty-four year old Ben-Yosef Livnat, a father of four from Jerusalem – and Minister Limor Livnat's nephew – was killed, and five others were wounded.

Palestinian sources reported local Palestinian youths gathered around the Tomb's compound shortly after the incident and set it on fire.

A group of Palestinian youngsters rolled burning tires into the Tomb's plaza, which was renovated only a few months ago.

A Palestinian source said black smoke towered over the gravesite, adding the sight was "reminiscent of the days of the Second Indifada."

Palestinian fire fighters and police forces were called to the scene. No substantial damage was caused to the compound.

Palestinian security forces are now heavily deployed in the area to maintain order.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Report: Palestinians set Joseph's Tomb on fire
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »
I am totally enraged today about this story.

The victims were Breslever brothers who wanted to pray at Joshephs Tomb.

I have read that they did not have 'permission' from the arabs to visit. The very idea that a righteous Jew would need the permission of these cretins is totally ludicrous to me. But this is what a righteous Jew in Israel must live with. His own people cower in fear that Jews going to their Holy site will upset arab/muslim sensibilities.

Why then do Israelis allow them to go to the Temple Mount? I would shut it down to these lowly muslims in retribution for the murder, by 'PA police' of these Holy Breslever Martyrs.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 03:57:00 PM »

I have read that they did not have 'permission' from the arabs to visit. The very idea that a righteous Jew would need the permission of these cretins is totally ludicrous to me. But this is what a righteous Jew in Israel must live with. His own people cower in fear that Jews going to their Holy site will upset arab/muslim sensibilities.

Why then do Israelis allow them to go to the Temple Mount? I would shut it down to these lowly muslims in retribution for the murder, by 'PA police' of these Holy Breslever Martyrs.

If you are upset now, read my post on the Arutz Sheva article.  You will be depressed.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 04:01:06 PM »

Not to mention, according to the Oslo agreements, Joseph's Tomb is supposed to be under Israeli control. This peace process is such a pathetic joke.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 05:26:24 PM »
As long as they refuse to kick "them" out, this will continue.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774