Author Topic: The Desecration of Josephs Tomb MUST STOP!!!  (Read 1311 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Desecration of Josephs Tomb MUST STOP!!!
« on: April 27, 2011, 03:35:15 AM »
I already have been feeling extremely agitated with the news in recent days. But now that I read that the arabs are openly and wantonly destroying Josephs Tomb and the IDF does nothing about it I am livid.

It is completely unconscionable to me that Jewish people living in a so-called 'Jewish State' are allowing our enemies to openly and defiantly destroy our heritage. What a desecration of G-ds name for the Jewish people to stand by and allow this to occur. I am ashamed of the people who call themselves Jews who are in power in Israel who stand by and do nothing, if not provide the weapons and fuel for the arabs to burn our holy sites with.

If I had the power there would be immediate repercussions for such bold and wanton destruction. The murder of the righteous Breslev brother the other day has re-awoken a passion deep inside myself. I need to do something to avenge this attack on Jews and on Judaism. Our people were strong and mighty, when we walked with Hashem, and we have become weak and cowardly when we have strayed from the path. I work night and day to remain strong in my belief, and try to instill belief in the prophecy of our Prophets, and in Hashems promise. But it is difficult as I witness such brazen defiance of the will of Hashem, to allow these animals to destroy the grave of the righteous forefather Joseph. Joseph, for in whose merit the Red Sea was split, and who had the strength of character to withstand the advances of his masters wife. How can we call ourselves Jews if we do not stand up for Josephs honor?

I cannot allow this to go on. Hashem must put an end to this soon...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143722

PA Arabs Torch Set Fire to Joseph’s Tomb – Again
Nissan 23, 5771, 27 April 11 10:15
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) Dozens of Palestinian Authority Arabs rioted at Joseph’s Tomb (Kever Yosef) late Tuesday night and set it on fire, one week after PA police murdered Ben Yosef Livnat after he prayed at the Jewish holy site.

Local Arabs “celebrated” the murder by setting fires at the cave, the traditional burial place of the Biblical Joseph. PA Muslims have ferewurntly descrated Kevber Yosef, inclding the burning of a Torah scroll. Two years ago, worshippers discovered freshly painted graffiti of swastikas a day after Holocaust Memorial Day, along with boot prints of Palestinian Authority police.

The IDF did not intervene in the latest desecration. Palestinian Authority policemen eventually arrived to extinguish the fire and disperse the rioters.

Several political leaders from different parties, including former National Security Adviser Uzi Dayan have called for returning the control of Kever Yosef to the IDF and allowing routine prayer visits by Jews.

The defunct Oslo Accords provided for open access to Jews to the site and for the presence of the IDF. The government eventually pulled its forces out of the area, leaving Kever Yosef under the sovereignty of the Palestinian Authority.

Livnat was one of 15 followers of the Breslov Chasidic community who prayed at Kever Yosef early Monday morning a week ago. Palestinian Authority police fired on their vehicles as they left the area.

The IDF’s initial response was that the Jewish group did not coordinate their visit with military authorities, and the IDF spokesman referred to the shooting as an "incident” and not an attack.

After the victim was identified as Livnat, a nephew of Likud Minister Limor Livnat, the government’s tone changed. Defense Minister Ehud Barak condemned the killing, and Voice of Israel government radio, which initially emphasized that the prayer group endangered themselves by not notifying the military, turned critical of the Palestinian Authority for shooting at people who were known to them as regular visitors.

In response, the spokesman for the PA security forces defended the shooting and murder, saying that “settlers are not normal people." Livnat was a resident of Jerusalem, although he grew up in Elon Moreh, located in Samaria.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: The Desecration of Josephs Tomb MUST STOP!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 07:40:53 AM »
This further illustrates that Rabbi Kahane was correct and Chaim is correct that the Arab Muslim Nazis must be removed from the land of Israel.    There's no other viable solution.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 08:26:08 AM »
I am so sick of the lawlessness and chaos...I hope Jesus comes back soon to take his revenge on those who persecute his people and Christians.  The Great White Throne Judgement does cometh!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 01:28:00 AM »
I am so sick of the lawlessness and chaos...I hope Jesus comes back soon to take his revenge on those who persecute his people and Christians.  The Great White Throne Judgement does cometh!

Hello Debbie,

While I certainly understand what you are saying, I must say that my intention as a Jew was not to rely on Moshiach who certainly will come soon, but instead to engage in the big three T's which we learn about during the Days of Repentance between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.

Every Jew needs to take these three T's to heart, and to learn them and remember them, because they are what kept the Jewish people alive during all of the evil decrees in history.

Teshuva, Tefilla, Tzadakah, will turn around the evil decree...

http://www.sichosinenglish.org/books/days-of-destiny/03.htm

http://www.torah.org/qanda/seequanda.php?id=205
What is the relative importance of repentance, prayer, and charity?

Teshuvah (repentance), tefillah (prayer), and tzedakah (charity) are three powerful religious concepts. They are all called "great" in different contexts; on the greatness of repentance see Talmud Yoma 86b, on that of prayer see Talmud Berachos 32b, and on that of charity see Talmud Bava Basra 10a. The Midrash Tanna de-Bei Eliyahu Zuta (Ch.22) says that repentance is greater than both prayer and charity, and the Talmud in Berachos says that prayer is greater than good deeds (presumably including charity). In some Machzorim the words teshuvah, tefillah, and tzedakah are footnoted as tzom ("fasting"), kol ("voice" or "crying out"), and mammon "money"); the letters of these three Hebrew words all have the same total numerical value (136), which is also the numerical value of "sulam" ("ladder"): They are the three steps of a ladder on which our souls can mount up to Heaven.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/361890/jewish/Teshuvah.htm

We do not need Moshiach in order to turn around evil decrees. We need to work on our own Emmunah/Knowing and our Bitachon/Trust in Hashem. I have posted on my blog the following discussion of Rabbi Shalom Arush, of the Breslev Yeshiva in Jerusalem, on the Final Struggle which we call the war of Gog V'Magog.

http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2008/08/08/the-final-struggle-according-to-rabbi-shalom-arush

The Final Struggle
    By Rabbi Shalom Arush
    Translated by Rabbi Lazer Brody
    Gog and Magog, Part 1

It’s no longer a dream: all of our contemporary spiritual leaders have expressed that this is the final generation before Moshiach.

Just as in a hand-to-hand combat situation, when a fighter gets the upper hand and is close to defeating his enemy, then the enemy summons all of his strength in one final effort to overcome. If the fighter withstands the enemy’s tremendous final effort, then he wins, but it’s not easy.

The fighter is the Nation of Israel, the Jewish people all over the world. The enemy is the Yetzer Hara, the Evil Inclination (EI). The people of Israel are fighting for emuna, for truth, for the values of Torah. The EI is fighting tooth and nail against emuna, against any mention of Hashem’s name. The EI knows that only emuna can bring Moshiach; once Moshiach comes, the EI is finished. Therefore, he’s using all his forces to try and destroy emuna.

You don’t have to wait in dread for the war of Gog and Magog to begin – it has already started.

The prophecies lead us to believe that Gog and Magog is a physical war; we live with a daily threat from not only Iranian missiles, nuclear attack, and Qassam missiles. We can’t even trust that a tractor or a bulldozer isn’t being operated by a suicide bomber. Iran is open declaring that it wants to wipe Israel off the map; Hamas controls Gaza and the Hizbulla has a free hand in Lebanon to do what it pleases. The term powderkeg is an understatement.

In effect, Israel is safer than Europe or the USA. Consider 9/11 in New York City, the murder of Ilan Halimi in Paris, and the subway bombings in London, together with a tremendous resurgence of anti-Semitism in Eastern Europe, Australia, and South Africa. Jews around the world aren’t safe either. Worse than anything, thousands of Jews have been exiled from their homes within Israel itself, and thousands more are now being threatened with exile. This far surpasses our darkest nightmares.

Yet, despite the physical threats, Gog and Magog is a spiritual war; nuclear weapons might be able to destroy a Jewish body, but the Jewish soul, a tiny spark of Hashem, lives on forever. Gog and Magog is a global assault to destroy emuna, the pure and complete faith in Hashem. By destroying emuna, Gog plans to sever the Jewish soul from the Creator, Heaven forbid. When a soul is severed from the Creator, it withers, and dies a spiritual death. The death of a soul is a far greater tragedy than the death of a body.

These are the most difficult times in over 3300 years of Jewish history. Never has there been so much assimilation. Assimilation kills 100 times more than international terror. It used to be confined to the USA and Europe, but now, it’s even hit Israel. Not long ago, I got a call from a broken-hearted mother who’s daughter fell for a handsome classmate in Hebrew University – only, the classmate was an Arab. The daughter is now living in an Arab village near Ramalla, and her kids could conceivably grow up to be shahidim, suicide bombers.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:42:51 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 01:50:06 AM »
It shows the hypocrisy of these moslims. On one side they go on about how the prophets of Judaism are their prophets too, claim to be descendents from Judaism but when it comes down to it, they have no reverence or respect for ANYTHING other than their backwards religion. Just mohamad, their quran and their mosques are revered, they think everything else is their own private bathrooms, dumpsters, target practice, burning ground. They claim to accept Jews and Christians as "children of the book" but will not hesitate to throw dump all over churches and synagogues and Holy Jewish sites. They are disgusting pigs. Just like they are cursed for turning the Kotel into a dump like they did in the past, they too will be terribly cursed for this.
And the liberal sell out Israeli government will bring much danger to Israel for standing by not doing anything serious about it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 02:04:07 AM »
It shows the hypocrisy of these moslims. On one side they go on about how the prophets of Judaism are their prophets too, claim to be descendents from Judaism but when it comes down to it, they have no reverence or respect for ANYTHING other than their backwards religion. Just mohamad, their quran and their mosques are revered, they think everything else is their own private bathrooms, dumpsters, target practice, burning ground. They claim to accept Jews and Christians as "children of the book" but will not hesitate to throw dump all over churches and synagogues and Holy Jewish sites. They are disgusting pigs. Just like they are cursed for turning the Kotel into a dump like they did in the past, they too will be terribly cursed for this.
And the liberal sell out Israeli government will bring much danger to Israel for standing by not doing anything serious about it.

I agree... But things will change... I have faith that they will. And I do not turn my back on my fellow Jew unless they have joined with the enemy. We must always try to bring more Jews into the Kahanist view. I do this at every Shabbaton I go to, and I have seen my friends change their views.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 02:06:34 AM »
I agree... But things will change... I have faith that they will. And I do not turn my back on my fellow Jew unless they have joined with the enemy. We must always try to bring more Jews into the Kahanist view. I do this at every Shabbaton I go to, and I have seen my friends change their views.

Ani Ma'amin! Yes things will change!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 04:44:29 PM »
I am so sick of the lawlessness and chaos...I hope Jesus comes back soon to take his revenge on those who persecute his people and Christians.  The Great White Throne Judgement does cometh!

I agree, Debbie. Every Muslim Nazi country that persecutes my brothers and sisters should be punished. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
I agree, Debbie. Every Muslim Nazi country that persecutes my brothers and sisters should be punished. 

Why only muslim nazi countries? All those who oppress the Jewish people are enemies of Hashem and will be smote by Hashem..

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
Why only muslim nazi countries? All those who oppress the Jewish people are enemies of Hashem and will be smote by Hashem..

Well I know that. Any country that oppresses the Jews is eventually punished by God. It's just that I want the Muslim Nazi countries that oppress us Christians to punished by God.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 12:32:31 AM »
Well I know that. Any country that oppresses the Jews is eventually punished by G-d. It's just that I want the Muslim Nazi countries that oppress us Christians to punished by G-d.

Im sure there will be stern judgment against them for their abuse of all humanity. They certainly have risen against Christians recently...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 08:27:28 AM »
Im sure there will be stern judgment against them for their abuse of all humanity. They certainly have risen against Christians recently...

They've always been against the Christians. Just ask the Greeks and the Armenians about the Turkish Muslim Nazis. Both groups suffered enormous persecution from them.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 05:48:15 PM »

What we need above all is for Jews to have more self-respect and less apathy. Then, they won't allow these disgraceful things to happen.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 07:12:09 PM »
Sometimes I really wish the JDL style tactics could be taken on with those animals...It's against the law..and we are a law abiding organization. We have to talk to the rock that will give the water and not tap it with the staff.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »
Sometimes I really wish the JDL style tactics could be taken on with those animals...It's against the law..and we are a law abiding organization. We have to talk to the rock that will give the water and not tap it with the staff.

Very good analogy...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 07:23:06 PM »
Very good analogy...

And as Chaim said last week on the program on the Dvar Torah, we have to take part in the miracle that Gd will help us with.  When it comes down to survival, praying alone is not enough.  We have to have faith, walk in to the Red Sea, and Beezrat Hashem, it will part for us.

Walking in to the Red Sea might mean being politically incorrect in our blogs or to our friends and foes. It might mean making more generous donations to JTF/VJA.  It might mean promoting more JTF videos. It might even mean, making Aliyah and living in Judea and Samaria..or being involved in a resistance against the IDF if they try to do something again.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 08:29:08 PM »
And as Chaim said last week on the program on the Dvar Torah, we have to take part in the miracle that Gd will help us with.  When it comes down to survival, praying alone is not enough.  We have to have faith, walk in to the Red Sea, and Beezrat Hashem, it will part for us.

Walking in to the Red Sea might mean being politically incorrect in our blogs or to our friends and foes. It might mean making more generous donations to JTF/VJA.  It might mean promoting more JTF videos. It might even mean, making Aliyah and living in Judea and Samaria..or being involved in a resistance against the IDF if they try to do something again.

Yes, all the lessons of Torah are valuable for the Jewish people.

On a couple of points you make:

Nachshon Ben Aminadav was the brave Jew who started to walk into the sea even before it parted. This demonstrated his great Bitachon/Trust in Hashems promise that he will redeem his people Israel.

See this article for more:

http://www.ou.org/torah/frankel/5764/beshalach64.htm

“Fear No Evil”

The great theme of Parashat Beshalach is “Kriat Yam Suf,” the “Splitting of the Sea of Reeds,” an act by which HaShem demonstrated that He had a special role “in Mind” for the Jewish People – to be recipients of His Torah, to be a “Kingdom of Priests and a Holy Nation,” and to be His emissaries to Mankind. But there is a Midrash, the version of which according to Rabbi Yehuda speaks of the role of the individual in the great play of nations. “When Israel stood at the Sea, this Tribe said, ‘I will not be first to go down into the Sea;’ and the other Tribe said ‘I will not be first to go down into the Sea.’ In the midst of this argument, one individual, Nachshon ben Aminadav, Prince of the Tribe of Yehudah, seized the initiative, and went down first into the Sea, inspiring the rest of his Tribe to follow...At that moment, Moshe was deeply engaged in Prayer. The Holy One, Blessed is He, said to him, ‘My beloved friends are drowning in the Sea, and you stand in Prayer before Me!’ Moshe said, ‘Master of the Universe, What should I do?’ He said to him, ‘Speak to the Children of Israel, and let them move...’ Therefore, Yehuda merited to become king of Israel, as it says, ‘Yehuda sanctified His Name; by this he merited to rule in Israel.’ (Tehilim 114:2)” (Mechilta Beshalach 5)

We see from this Midrash that individuals are key players in Jewish History: Nachshon ben Aminadav, Moshe, Shmuel, David, Ezra, Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakkai, Rabbi Akiva, on and on, through the ages. It is true as well in World History, where it is easier to find villains: Nimrod, Lavan, Esav, Pharaoh, Nevuchadnezzar, Haman thru Stalin and Hitler in modern times. Throughout history, “They stand up against us to destroy us, but the Holy One, Blessed is He, saves us from their hands.” And “In every generation a person is obligated to see himself as if he had personally left Egypt.” (Pesach Haggadah)

And this story does illustrate the point you are making. As Hashem told Moses to stop praying and MOVE OUT! There is a time for prayer and a time for action. I believe that the time for action is quickly approaching.

Hashem values our prayers but he also values our actions. Judaism is not a religion which solely is spiritual, it has a physical component, and this physical component can be seen in the 613 mitzvot, most of which pertain to physical actions {such as giving charity, honoring parents, eating or refraining from eating, etc.}... Jews must understand that the commandments are merely a means by which we establish stronger connections to our G-d, The Holy One, Blessed is He...