Author Topic: Muslims eating at buffet  (Read 1311 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Muslims eating at buffet
« on: April 30, 2011, 09:26:27 PM »
I always see Turkish muslims eating at various Chinese buffets.
I just saw a bunch eating loads of shrimp.
Pork? shrimp?
How could this be?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Muslims eating at buffet
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 11:12:27 PM »
Perhaps they're not Muslim at all or very secular Muslims.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 01:47:50 AM »
Maybe they're about to go out on a terror attack or are planning one in the future and thinks when they die for Allah all those other minor so-called sins will be irrelevant.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 02:32:41 AM »
I know Jews who will eat lobster and shrimp. But they usually try to avoid looking too Jewish.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 03:53:07 AM »
I think muslims can eat shrimp.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 04:20:49 AM »
I think muslims can eat shrimp.

Yes just not pork

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 07:51:44 AM »
Many qurananimals are liars they often frequent prostitutes, many will decry Pork yet eat it .They're so used to taqiyah they they even do it with their Allah
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 10:32:47 AM »
OP: Was this in America? Although Mudslims are animals in general, from what I've noticed working in Newark is that shvugs mudslims and other sand monkeys are MAJOR lowlives! From what I've noticed their only connection to Mudslim is their incessive anti-Semitism, anti-White and just anti-Infidel all together. They would sell their mothers if it would mean $10 in food stamps! So, eating at a buffet is minimal imo.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »
In New Jersey. And I mean lots of times in various buffets. Buffets that server loads of pork.
I thought they weren't supposed to even touch pork. Why are they even eating traces of lard?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 03:15:47 PM »
In New Jersey. And I mean lots of times in various buffets. Buffets that server loads of pork.
I thought they weren't supposed to even touch pork. Why are they even eating traces of lard?

Allot of muslims are generally not very good at resisting temptations. So in western countries where such things (pork, alcohol etc.) are readily available many of them indulge.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »
They are ok with going against the rules for eating.... but are all on the same page about global jihad.

By the way, Im staying away from buffets now.  always make me ill afterwards.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 10:46:22 PM »
They are ok with going against the rules for eating.... but are all on the same page about global jihad.

By the way, Im staying away from buffets now.  always make me ill afterwards.

That's because you eat and drink and eat and drink and eat and drink and eat and drink and eat and drink and then you ....
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 10:54:33 PM »

That's because you eat and drink and eat and drink and eat and drink and eat and drink and eat and drink and then you ....

And then you what?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 07:41:12 PM »
And then you what?

** scratches head **
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 07:57:09 PM »
I'm taking my camera in next time.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 11:10:09 PM »
This just comes to show that not all Muslims are devout Muslims just like not all Jews are devout Jews. So why is it that you can recognize that there might be differences among dietary practices among Muslims, but still don't think it's possible that there are any differences when it comes to their positions of global jihad? Isn't it at least possible that there are Muslims who are secular and don't believe in either? If we can have reform and secular Jews, then what makes it so hard to believe that the same thing applies to Muslims?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 03:07:03 AM »
This just comes to show that not all Muslims are devout Muslims just like not all Jews are devout Jews. So why is it that you can recognize that there might be differences among dietary practices among Muslims, but still don't think it's possible that there are any differences when it comes to their positions of global jihad? Isn't it at least possible that there are Muslims who are secular and don't believe in either? If we can have reform and secular Jews, then what makes it so hard to believe that the same thing applies to Muslims?

Yes, thats possible.  Im sure there were some children born in the 3rd Reich who dissliked the ideology of Naziism but not many; and after 1945 they were the few that were able to become truly De-nazified. 

Same thing with Islam.  You are right, there are some who read the pages of the Koran, and are horrified, and who eventually shun the idology altogether.  I applaud these people, but they are .0001% of Muslims.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774