Author Topic: bin laden dead?  (Read 1497 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
bin laden dead?
« on: May 01, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »
anyone watching the news now? it's just been reported on fox that bin laden is dead

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: bin laden dead?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 10:48:58 PM »
Yes - I'm also watching Fox.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 10:54:27 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 10:55:09 PM »
everyone needs to watch the news now.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 10:58:13 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »
anyone watching the news now? it's just been reported on fox that bin laden is dead

Yup, he's toast.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 11:01:16 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »
I'm watching abc, and it keeps saying "osama bin laden dead" in the headline.
Why doesn't it say osama bin laden killed by us troops or something similar?  Are they stupid?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 11:13:35 PM »
This is great news... Just heard about two minutes ago...

If this is true then I will be rejoicing this week.. Even though it is a very tough week for me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »
I just read he was killed by a U.S.  bomb. 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 11:21:16 PM »
Let's all say-  Allah Akbar

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 11:28:27 PM »
ding dong the b*tch is dead! which old b*tch? osama bin laden!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 11:38:47 PM »
Guys: Please also, don't forget the bigger picture. Obama just pulled a major rabbit out of his tuches. He can now just short of declare a victory in re-election. imo. Osama is dead, GREAT! But one enemy still is alive: Obama!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 11:43:44 PM »
Guys: Please also, don't forget the bigger picture. Obama just pulled a major rabbit out of his tuches. He can now just short of declare a victory in re-election. imo. Osama is dead, GREAT! But one enemy still is alive: Obama!

We killed one Muslim Nazi but there are numerous Muslim Nazis that we still have to deal with.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2011, 11:48:35 PM »
Yes, this is a good thing. But it is sad that it happened while obama is president. He certainly will use it as a feather in his cap.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »
Yes, this is a good thing. But it is sad that it happened while obama is president. He certainly will use it as a feather in his cap.

Keep in mind that Bin Laden was in charge of the murder of Rabbi Kahane as well as the 9/11 victims.  His death is a good thing even if Obama (who I despise) gets credit.  Still this won't end Muslim terrorism.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 12:34:47 AM »
Keep in mind that Bin Laden was in charge of the murder of Rabbi Kahane as well as the 9/11 victims.  His death is a good thing even if Obama (who I despise) gets credit.  Still this won't end Muslim terrorism.
Obama said we are NOT in a war against ISLAM  :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach:

oh and OBL wasn't a Muslim leader apparently

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 01:46:36 AM »
Obama said we are NOT in a war against ISLAM  :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach:

oh and OBL wasn't a Muslim leader apparently

Yep, total insanity.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 02:16:18 AM »
Bad news for ACLU as they would have complained about torture of OBL by America had he been captured alive.

How many "moderate" muslims are pouring into the streets to celebrate?

Pakistan’s intelligence chief on Monday confirmed the killing of al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden and one of his sons in a joint operation by U.S. and Pakistani forces.

Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, the director general of Inter-Services Intelligence, told Duniya television that bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad, about 60 kilometres north-east of the capital Islamabad.

He was killed along with three guards and a son whose name was not given. Six other sons, three wives and four aides were arrested, Mr. Pasha said.

The operation started just after midnight and continued for hours, an intelligence official who spoke on condition of anonymity said.

“The actual operation was conducted by U.S. special forces and Pakistani forces were backing them.” Residents in Abbottabad, a town of around 200,000 people, said the operation started just after midnight when three helicopters tried to land in the neighbourhood Bilal Town, about 1 kilometre from the military academy.

“First I heard the sounds of firearms, then I saw a helicopter catching fire and crashing into a residential area,” said Ghulam Rasool, a security guard at a local market, who saw the scene from a distance. “Two planes were also flying overhead.” Pakistani forces have cordoned off the area and a search operation is being conducted.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article1985162.ece
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 02:39:40 AM »
Getting killed was the nice part for him. Now let never ending unearthly torture begin for that filthy stinking rat. And may many more jihadists be subject to the same fate.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:03:16 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 04:43:35 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 06:07:55 AM »
In annoyed now. They interrupted trump's celebrity apprentice (the conclusion of the [censored]/ho fight).  :laugh: :laugh:

When the news was saying that obama was making an announcement, I was praying he was going to tell the american people that he was dying of cancer. When they announced osama was killed, I said to my wife that this doesn't end the war.  the danger if islam will never disappear with charts what is going on now
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 03:16:19 AM »
They found Osama bin Laden's birth certifcate.... said he was born in Hawaii.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 04:10:14 PM »
They found Osama bin Laden's birth certifcate.... said he was born in Hawaii.

Why was Obama claiming Hawaii? He should have claimed Harlem! Who would've known? :::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »
Gentiles are healthy human beings. They're now dancing partying in the streets enjoying the death of Bin Laden who murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11. And what about the Jews? What did they do when the Israeli Bin Laden who bombed 16 Holocaust survivors at the Altalena and slaughtered thousands of Jews in Oslo (Rabin) was finally dead? tortured his heroic killer and called him a murderous beast