Author Topic: Death to OBLs children  (Read 3332 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Death to OBLs children
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:43:45 PM »
I wish that OBLs children would be executed. You know that these spawns of the devil will grow up to be revered jihadi monsters. It would save the world a great misfortune if these children of OBL would be executed.

Im sure this is a controversial position to take. But judging from the command to destroy Amalek, I think in accordance with Jewish belief it would be required to execute the children and women of Amalek.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/04/osama-bin-laden-daughter-held
At least 10 people were left alive at the end of the attack, which saw Bin Laden killed in an upstairs room of the three-storey house where he had been living. Hamza, one of the al-Qaida leader's sons, was killed. His body was removed with that of his father by the assault teams.

The survivors include eight children and two adults, both women. One is Bin Laden's fifth wife, a 29-year-old Yemeni, Amal Ahmed Abdul Fatah who married the al-Qaida leader around 11 years ago in Afghanistan. The other is understood to be a Yemeni doctor in her 30s whose passport indicates that she arrived by legal means in the region sometime between 2000 and 2006, when the document expired.

It is not funny that OBLs wife is named FATAH, the name of the terrorists who are terrorizing Israel...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Death to OBLs children
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:06:27 AM »

I don't know about OBL's children in particular, maybe they're all just as bad or nearly as bad as their father, but in general I think that your position is very problematic, to say the least.
Look at a woman such as Nonie Darwish. Her father, Hafez, was an Egyptian colonel who founded the fedayeen who launched raids across Israel's southern border, that between 1951 and 1956, murdered hundreds and hundreds of Israeli civilians. Yet, Nonie Darwish has turned out to be a wonderful woman, who ardently fights Islam and is a staunch supporter of Israel. It would have been a terrible crime to kill her because she happened to be Hafez's daughter on the spurious grounds that she was part of "Amalek".
Look at Mosab Hassan Yousef. He was born the son of one of the most influential leaders of Hamas. Yet he later became an undercover agent for Israel's internal security service and helped prevent many terror attacks on Israelis. Would it have been just to execute him as a "child of Amalek" ?
"Amalek" is an ambiguous and dangerous notion that can lead to misunderstandings and misuses. Any individual should be proven guilty before being punished, and the punishment should reflect the gravity of their crime.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 10:30:46 AM »
I don't know about OBL's children in particular, maybe they're all just as bad or nearly as bad as their father, but in general I think that your position is very problematic, to say the least.
Look at a woman such as Nonie Darwish. Her father, Hafez, was an Egyptian colonel who founded the fedayeen who launched raids across Israel's southern border, that between 1951 and 1956, murdered hundreds and hundreds of Israeli civilians. Yet, Nonie Darwish has turned out to be a wonderful woman, who ardently fights Islam and is a staunch supporter of Israel. It would have been a terrible crime to kill her because she happened to be Hafez's daughter on the spurious grounds that she was part of "Amalek".
Look at Mosab Hassan Yousef. He was born the son of one of the most influential leaders of Hamas. Yet he later became an undercover agent for Israel's internal security service and helped prevent many terror attacks on Israelis. Would it have been just to execute him as a "child of Amalek" ?
"Amalek" is an ambiguous and dangerous notion that can lead to misunderstandings and misuses. Any individual should be proven guilty before being punished, and the punishment should reflect the gravity of their crime.

Did you learn anything from the Purim story. If only King Samuel had killed the Amaleki king there never would have been a Haman. There is a time for mercy, but according to Torah dealing with Amalek is not one of them.

Also... One thing we do know about Amalek is that he, and his nation, hate the Jewish people. This is why we can say that nazis are Amalekis. I am one who does not throw around the title amakek without jgood reason. But i think, without doubt, that OBL and his family are Amaleki. Their hatred of the Jewish people coupled with their evil plans for Israel make it clear that they are the modern Amalek.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »
Did you learn anything from the Purim story. If only King Samuel had killed the Amaleki king there never would have been a Haman. There is a time for mercy, but according to Torah dealing with Amalek is not one of them.

Also... One thing we do know about Amalek is that he, and his nation, hate the Jewish people. This is why we can say that nazis are Amalekis. I am one who does not throw around the title amakek without jgood reason. But i think, without doubt, that OBL and his family are Amaleki. Their hatred of the Jewish people coupled with their evil plans for Israel make it clear that they are the modern Amalek.

I think you should be more careful. Based on your automatic assumptions about who is evil and who must be eliminated, one would have killed people like Nonie Darwish or Mosab Hassan Yousef. Children do not always endorse what their parents did.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:42:52 AM »
I think you should be more careful. Based on your automatic assumptions about who is evil and who must be eliminated, one would have killed people like Nonie Darwish or Mosab Hassan Yousef. Children do not always endorse what their parents did.

Do you really think that obls children will not be indoctrinated with islam? Do you thin they will not be groomed to be future leaders of aq? You mention a couple of exceptional cases, but that doesnt change anything.  Eleven children of obl... how many do you think will sacrifice themselves for jihad?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »
Do you really think that obls children will not be indoctrinated with islam? Do you thin they will not be groomed to be future leaders of aq? You mention a couple of exceptional cases, but that doesnt change anything.  Eleven children of obl... how many do you think will sacrifice themselves for jihad?

I don't know. I would be surprised if OBL's children were not very wicked but no individual should be condemned without proof. Especially when the sentence is death. It also depends on the age of the children. If they're too young, they can't be held accountable.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 12:28:24 PM »
I just watched this report from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/05/osama.many.wives/?hpt=C2

I will modify my original comment... All those children of OBL who have distanced themselves from his life of jihad, and made public and private comments consistent with their denying the islamic principles of jihad and caliphate, then they are pardonable and should not be executed. But those who are unwilling to deny that OBL was a demented monster who employed islam as a weapon of mass destruction are deserving of death.

PS: According to that report OBL had over 20 children with five wives...

I liked the end of the CNN article...

Altogether, according to Abu Jandal, Osama bin Laden had 11 sons, some of whom abandoned the austere existence of their father for a more prosperous existence as part of the wealthy bin Laden family.

"As to daughters, there is no possibility of knowing the number," Abu Jandal told al Quds al Arabi.

But in the weeks after 9/11, bin Laden told Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir that he had plans for his youngest daughter, Safiyah.

"I became a father of a girl after September 11," he said. "I named her after Safiyah who killed a Jewish spy at the time of the Prophet. (My daughter) will kill enemies of Islam like Safiyah."

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 12:48:19 PM »
I will modify my original comment... All those children of OBL who have distanced themselves from his life of jihad, and made public and private comments consistent with their denying the islamic principles of jihad and caliphate, then they are pardonable and should not be executed. But those who are unwilling to deny that OBL was a demented monster who employed islam as a weapon of mass destruction are deserving of death.

I agree. The sons and daughters not only should unequivocally condemn their father's deeds but they should do whatever they can to repair the harm that he has done. Otherwise, they cannot be considered as innocent.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 01:22:14 PM »
His wives I suppose deserve death. His minor children probably not just yet. But lets say instead of sending the SEALS, the whole compound had been blasted to dust, would it be bad ?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 10:47:27 PM »
His wives I suppose deserve death. His minor children probably not just yet. But lets say instead of sending the SEALS, the whole compound had been blasted to dust, would it be bad ?

yes, because there is a distinct possibility that we would not know if he was truly there or not

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 01:49:02 AM »
yes, because there is a distinct possibility that we would not know if he was truly there or not
Then let me rephrase what I wanted to say- Since he had shielded himself with his wives and children, if they ended up dead as collateral damage, I wouldn't be too sorry for any of them.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 07:50:34 AM »
Then let me rephrase what I wanted to say- Since he had shielded himself with his wives and children, if they ended up dead as collateral damage, I wouldn't be too sorry for any of them.

Me neither

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 10:40:20 PM »
Shalom my JTF friends...

It has been a while since I posted again, and I don't check in like I used to. I've mainly been working on Facebook to keep in touch with all the Kahanists and other pro-Israel and Jewish groups...

But I wanted to post this link, which demonstrates why I said what I said 5 years ago...

Osama bin Laden's son Hamza has emerged as the new face of al-Qaeda. The son of the slain al Qaeda leader is now threatening to strike against the US both at home and abroad.

In a 21-minute speech entitled We Are All Osama, Hamza has vowed to continue the militant group's fight against the US and its allies, according to the SITE Intelligence Group. The message was posted online.

"We will continue striking you and targeting you in your country and abroad in response to your oppression of the people of Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia and the rest of the Muslim lands that did not survive your oppression," said Hamza in the message.

"As for the revenge by the Islamic nation for Sheikh Osama, may Allah have mercy on him, it is not revenge for Osama the person but it is revenge for those who defended Islam," he added.

Hamza, who is in his mid-twenties, was with his father in Afghanistan before the 9/11 attacks in the US. He has spent time with Osama bin Laden in Pakistan after the US-led invasion pushed much of al Qaeda's senior leadership there, according to the Brookings Institution, Reuters reports.

"Hamza provides a new face for al Qaeda, one that directly connects to the group's founder. He is an articulate and dangerous enemy," said Bruce Riedel from Brookings.

Hamza was introduced to the world in an audio message last year by the terror group's new head Ayman al-Zawahiri. Hamza provides a "younger voice for the group whose ageing leaders have struggled to inspire militants around the world galvanised by Islamic State," Reuters reports.

Osama bin Laden was killed while he was hiding out in Pakistan by US commandos in 2011. According to Reuters, documents recovered from bin Laden's home and published last year by the US, show that his aides had tried to reunite father and son. Hamza had been under house arrest in Iran.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/osama-bin-ladens-son-hamza-emerges-new-face-al-qaeda-he-vows-revenge-against-us-1569884

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2016, 11:26:07 PM »
Welcome back, Muman! Where have you been? We all missed you.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 12:16:37 AM »
welcome back
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2016, 01:26:24 AM »
Welcome Back, Muman!   

I hope all is well with you and your family.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 09:36:42 PM »
I am vindicated... In the news recently Osama Bin Ladens son declares Jihad against the West...

One of the sons of Al-Qaeda leader and 9/11 architect Osama bin Laden has called on Islamist terrorists around the world to kill Jews and attack American interests wherever they are found.

The chilling demand is made by Hamza bin Laden in a 10-minute video which features images of terror attacks around the world including several in Israel. The Saudi-born terrorist encourages Muslims in “America, the West and occupied Palestine” to carry out solo attacks where they are instead of traveling to the Middle East.

“Know that inflicting punishment on Jews and crusaders where you are present is more vexing and severe for the enemy,” he says, according to the video, which was distributed by al-Qaeda media arm as-Sahab and posted to YouTube.

Bin Laden,  who was added to the U.S. counter-terrorism blacklist in January, provided a voiceover for the video centered around “advice for martyrdom-seekers in the West.” He tells followers to “look for Jewish targets everywhere” and to attack American or NATO interests if no Jews can be found. It was immediately noted by terrorism experts:

The video includes footage from at least two attacks in Israel: a Jerusalem truck-ramming that claimed four soldiers on a cultural tour in December 2016, and a November 2015 incident in which a Palestinian woman stabbed and lightly wounded a settlement security guard.

Bin Laden also urges attacks on Russia, and the video features footage of the brutal December 2016 public assassination of Russian ambassador to Turkey Andrey Karlov.
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/14/watch-kill-jews-americans-osama-bin-ladens-son-calls-global-terrorist-attacks/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 09:06:19 AM »
Good to see you posting muman

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 04:13:57 PM »
I heard that one of the sons will take over Al Queda.  He wants to attack America for his father's death.