Author Topic: 2nd gunman for Rabbi Kahane ZTL ? WARNING GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!  (Read 617 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer

Warning Graphic pics of our leader Meir Kahane , but the article is important.

Moderate if needed.

http://riddick2.blogspot.com/2010_09_06_archive.html

http://web.me.com/netgraph1/peterlance.com/Second_Gunman_in_Kahane_Murder.html

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: 2nd gunman for Rabbi Kahane ZTL ? WARNING GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 08:30:11 PM »
I can't say for sure, but this has all the elements of conspiracist bs.  Rabbi Kahane was not murdered alone in a dark alley, there were multiple witnesses.  Also the writing is extremely confusing.  A bunch of names and a bunch of crimes are all thrown out in such rapid succession that we have no idea which one applies to which.  Finally, Tamar Yonah is a sucker for conspiracy nuts.  She has Barry Chamish on her show all the time.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »
Its always interesting though to to hear conspiracy theories, sometimes there is some truth to it. I was very shocked to see Rabbi Kahane like that , it made me very mad.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 09:13:06 PM »
I can't say for sure, but this has all the elements of conspiracist bs.  Rabbi Kahane was not murdered alone in a dark alley, there were multiple witnesses.  Also the writing is extremely confusing.  A bunch of names and a bunch of crimes are all thrown out in such rapid succession that we have no idea which one applies to which.  Finally, Tamar Yonah is a sucker for conspiracy nuts.  She has Barry Chamish on her show all the time.

I guess I didn't get to the end yet, but so far I haven't seen anything about Chamish or Tamar Yonah, and he gives the account pretty accurately from what I can see.

Originally the govt and FBI tried to cover up for Nosair, until Chaim and the JTF relentlessly persisted in urging madeleine albright to prosecute him and re-examine the case.   If there was another guy involved, it's really no surprise if they covered up for him too - in fact, that's the logic conclusion to draw and has nothing to do with conspiracy theory at all.

The relevant one is right here:  http://www.tabletmag.com/news-and-politics/44243/first-blood/

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 09:28:37 PM »
I guess I didn't get to the end yet, but so far I haven't seen anything about Chamish or Tamar Yonah, and he gives the account pretty accurately from what I can see.

Originally the govt and FBI tried to cover up for Nosair, until Chaim and the JTF relentlessly persisted in urging madeleine albright to prosecute him and re-examine the case.   If there was another guy involved, it's really no surprise if they covered up for him too - in fact, that's the logic conclusion to draw and has nothing to do with conspiracy theory at all.

The relevant one is right here:  http://www.tabletmag.com/news-and-politics/44243/first-blood/

Very true BT

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 09:43:02 PM »

That is an excellent article..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 09:47:13 PM »
By the time Nosair’s trial began in late 1991, $163,000 had poured in—$20,000 of which, court documents would later show, came from Osama Bin Laden, who had been contacted by Nosair’s cousin.

WOW :o :o :o

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 10:07:13 PM »
WOW :o :o :o

It is because of this I believe that I was destined to become a follower of Rabbi Kahane. At the time {in the 1990s} I was not aware of the threat of muslim terror.... But the fact that the organization which murdered Rabbi Kahane is the same organization which killed my brother is one which gives me a feeling of synchronicity. It also makes me want to see revenge done on the enemy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 10:22:00 PM »
Forensic investigators found two red curly hairs clutched in the corpse’s hand, but Shalabi himself was a redhead so that lead proved inconclusive. Neither Abouhalima nor the Abdel-Rahman was ever charged in the murder. In any case, the brutal Shalabi slaying, coming after the 1989 killing of MAK founder Abdullah Azzam, represented the final takeover of the MAK financing network by Osama Bin Laden and his Egyptian entourage. “At the time,” says Corrigan, “Nobody realized how important the Alkifah Center was. It was basically a direct link from al-Qaida right into New York.”

With botched police operations like this, you know that the way they portray forensics investigations on TV is completely fake.   How do they overlook something as obvious as the hairs clutched in the hand of the beaten man?  Were they not yet able to analyze hairs back then?