Author Topic: Shin bet chief fears the Jews of the Hilltop Youth  (Read 431 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shin bet chief fears the Jews of the Hilltop Youth
« on: May 04, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143916

He says that given all the middle east unrest, the greatest danger is the rightwing Jews, and that they need to keep their eyes more focused on them, rather than on the arab terrorists!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Shin bet chief fears the Jews of the Hilltop Youth
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 09:22:57 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:06:40 PM »
I posted about this earlier today @ http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,55245.msg505217.html#msg505217

Oh I apologize.  I scanned the thread topics to see if there was anything about this, but didn't read your thread; based on the title I couldn't tell what it was.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 10:08:49 PM »
Oh I apologize.  I scanned the thread topics to see if there was anything about this, but didn't read your thread; based on the title I couldn't tell what it was.

Yes, I did a bit of extrapolation to arrive at the title..

I believe it is because we have such horrible leaders, who view Jews as the enemy, that Israel is in such a sorry state.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 10:14:43 PM »
Yes, I did a bit of extrapolation to arrive at the title..

I believe it is because we have such horrible leaders, who view Jews as the enemy, that Israel is in such a sorry state.

I hear that, and I see what you were implying there.   It's really a crazy situation.  On the other hand, it would be really good if he was correct that the hilltop youth are such a threat to the regime's muslim-loving agenda.