Author Topic: What's you opinion on Martin Luther King?  (Read 1935 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
What's you opinion on Martin Luther King?
« on: May 05, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »
In my Literary theory class we learned about the "I have a dream" speech and obviously MLK was made out to be hero. I've hear a few things about him on JTF, but I forgot what they were. Can you guys help me out and set the record straight for me? Thanks.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What's you opinion on Martin Luther King?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:55:57 PM »
I agree on one thing MLK said in his "I have a dream" speech.  He stated that he had a dream that one day people would be judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin...Till this day, people still judge others by the color of their skin...that's how we got Obama and have a terrible problem of not being able to judge evil blacks by the content of their character lest we be called racist for doing it.

JTF follows this rule.  We judge people and cultures by their behavior and content of their character and not by the colors of their skin...We are the least racist movement I know of.  We do not judge favorably nor against a people just because they are white or black.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:09:03 PM »
The animal spoke with a forked tongue... Revisionist history is making a radical into something he never was.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 03:09:37 PM »
If you look in the background of Martin Luther King while he's giving the "I Have A Dream" speech you can see that he's surrounded by bodyguards from the Nation of Islam. He was a hater, a Communist, a womanizer, a serial philanderer and a plagiarist.

His rampant plagiarism is a matter of record. You can verify this with Google or any other search engine. The shtick that he pulled while at Boston University was nothing short of criminal. If I had done that at my University I would have been kicked out immediately. But he got a pass.

He slept with countless prostitutes -- both black and white.

He was consumed with hatred. He was jealous of more qualified black leaders and he collaborated with the black anti-Semites of the Nation of Islam. According to Chaim, he attended an anti-Israel conference with other black anti-Semites in the 60s.

I'm just scratching the surface here. You can draw your own conclusions about MLK.

I think he was a fraud. But that's just one crazy right wing nut job's opinion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 03:21:01 PM »
Anybody the leftists schools lionize, especially in relation to the snivel rights movement, is usually someone evil.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 10:54:40 PM »
He's not worth idolizing of course, however, compared with other civil rights leaders, he was a little less hateful.  People like Sharpton, Jackason, Malcom X are hideous racists and Jew haters.  I guess I would say he was the least evil of the bunch.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 06:02:08 AM »
He's a great guy! I celebrate his life every year on April 4th, if you get my drift!

Yeah MLK was a great man....yeah so was Malcolm X..... :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 06:20:09 AM »
He's not worth idolizing of course, however, compared with other civil rights leaders, he was a little less hateful.  People like Sharpton, Jackason, Malcom X are hideous racists and Jew haters.  I guess I would say he was the least evil of the bunch.
King got a great deal of support from Liberal Jews back in the early 60's so to some extent he was beholden to them...  Liberal Jews as well as other liberal whites back then played very big parts in Kings so called civil rights  movement... They were the fund raisers, PR people and the legal minds behind the movement of the day... One thing I will say for King is that he seemed to know there was a limit to what white society would absorb back then unlike the Sharpton and Jacksons of today... He talked of equality however I don't seem to recall hearing as much talk of reparations  or affirmative action as we often do today...  It's hard to get a true picture of King today because the over 40 years of revisionism that has taken place since his death has remodeled the man into a modern day prophet... I always tell people to look through the old newspaper archives when they want to find out more about the real nature of MLK since most offerings about him today are politically correct. I recall seeing President Reagan  in a televised speech saying that he would sign the Legislation giving King his holiday however in time to come if the F.B.I papers on King were ever to be made public the American people would be less the happy with what they saw in them... As a person who saw King in action I am often made sad to see young white folks today giving King such deference.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 02:04:08 PM »
A piece of black trash.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 08:15:05 PM »
He had white sex slaves...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 12:27:23 AM »
Just another Black Nazi ape

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 12:40:12 AM »
It is threads like this, and some of the responses, which lead people like Daniel to believe that this is a racist forum.

I must say that I don't join everyone in cursing and demeaning everyone. I don't want to comment on MLK. But of all the 'african american' leaders I think MLK had the best image and the best message.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2011, 03:59:10 AM »
It is threads like this, and some of the responses, which lead people like Daniel to believe that this is a racist forum.

I must say that I don't join everyone in cursing and demeaning everyone. I don't want to comment on MLK. But of all the 'african american' leaders I think MLK had the best image and the best message.

Why are you affraid of speaking about this schwartzechayeh ? Just look how he surrounded himself with muslim black apes everywhere he went.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 04:03:03 AM »
Why are you affraid of speaking about this schwartzechayeh ? Just look how he surrounded himself with muslim black apes everywhere he went.

I am not afraid of speaking anything. But considering the 'quality' of so-called black leaders today, MLK was tame.

There is also the claim that he recognized the right of the Jews to Israel, although I have heard some argument as to whether it is accurate.

My main point is that relatively speaking MLK was not as bad as Malcolm-X and other black preachers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 06:03:02 AM »
I am not afraid of speaking anything. But considering the 'quality' of so-called black leaders today, MLK was tame.

There is also the claim that he recognized the right of the Jews to Israel, although I have heard some argument as to whether it is accurate.

My main point is that relatively speaking MLK was not as bad as Malcolm-X and other black preachers.

No, he was not as bad  ::) King was far worse than they are because at least with the others they put their cards on the table... King talked up a good storm with all his non violent nonsense but his protests were nothing close to being non violent... He would stir his [censored] up and they would loot and burn half the city down each time he had one of his big protest... Schvartzas being as intelligent as [censored] usually are they would burn and loot their own neighborhood and then complain after the fact that evil whites refused to do business in their black neighborhoods... Anyone that says King was not as bad as the others needs to do a bit more homework... He was every bit as bad even sinister in some respects... It really is amazing how well the liberal left has been able to imprint their agenda on the minds of many Americans in 40 short years...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 06:35:56 AM »

Proof positive that the rehabilitation ( indoctrination and revisionist history) of MLK has been a great success.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 06:44:23 AM »
No, he was not as bad  ::) King was far worse than they are because at least with the others they put their cards on the table... King talked up a good storm with all his non violent nonsense but his protests were nothing close to being non violent... He would stir his schvartzas up and they would loot and burn half the city down each time he had one of his big protest... Schvartzas being as intelligent as schvartzas usually are they would burn and loot their own neighborhood and then complain after the fact that evil whites refused to do business in their black neighborhoods... Anyone that says King was not as bad as the others needs to do a bit more homework... He was every bit as bad even sinister in some respects... It really is amazing how well the liberal left has been able to imprint their agenda on the minds of many Americans in 40 short years...
It's sad to see that even people who should remember what it was like back then DON'T!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 07:57:40 AM »
Muman is still on the totem pole of diversity being disabled and Jewish unlike us poor Gentile Christians so why does he care about MLK? It wasn't really his rights that were taken away by the snivel rights movement even though blacks are mostly vicious anti-Semites and I would count MLK among that number considering he worked with the Nation of Pisslam. Muman still has a claim on the diversity totem pole unlike us so maybe he feels less passionate about denouncing the black animal.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:05:05 AM by Rubystars »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 08:21:41 AM »
So now I don't have any clarity: you know what they say? 2 Jews, 3 opinions. Add a few gentiles to the mix and now I am even more confuzzled. I asked Chaim the question on ASK JTF this week, so I will swallow with pride whatever answer he gives.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
I wasn't around 40 years ago. So I know I am part of the indoctrinated crowd. I do know one thing though. As I had mentioned earlier in this thread, in his "i have a dream speech", he said that there will be a day that people would not be judged by the color if their skin but the content of their character. Jtf does this. Liberals do not do this.my suggestion to those here who are called racists against blacks, use mlk's quotes to prove you hate those with evil character.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 09:40:50 AM »
I wasn't around 40 years ago. So I know I am part of the indoctrinated crowd. I do know one thing though. As I had mentioned earlier in this thread, in his "i have a dream speech", he said that there will be a day that people would not be judged by the color if their skin but the content of their character. Jtf does this. Liberals do not do this.my suggestion to those here who are called racists against blacks, use mlk's quotes to prove you hate those with evil character.
I remember MLK, and that time in history, through the eyes of a very small child.  I do not remember it feeling peaceful at all.  I don't ever remember listening to him speak and feeling he was speaking for all people, even in the years after his death.

Children come at life with an unbiased perspective.  

I see how the violent protests have been whitewashed right out of any education my daughter has received on MLK.   I can't blame younger people for feeling the way they do.

I don't have to use the words of MLK to fight racism directed at me.  I just have to know what the truth is.  But I appreciate the suggestion Dr. Dan, you are always very thoughtful with your words.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »
It's gonna be a long, hot summer.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 10:26:16 AM »
It's gonna be a long, hot summer.

For him, it is summer all the time since he is burning in hell right now.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 10:52:16 AM »
For him, it is summer all the time since he is burning in hell right now.

Great post!  ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 11:06:15 AM »
Muman is still on the totem pole of diversity being disabled and Jewish unlike us poor Gentile Christians so why does he care about MLK? It wasn't really his rights that were taken away by the snivel rights movement even though blacks are mostly vicious anti-Semites and I would count MLK among that number considering he worked with the Nation of Pisslam. Muman still has a claim on the diversity totem pole unlike us so maybe he feels less passionate about denouncing the black animal.
Many good points  Rubystars...  The way I see it however is Jews have no business on the diversity totem pole...  It was a great mistake for liberal Jews to become involved in the so called civil rights movement... As I remember Chaim saying once "Jews helped give blacks their civil rights and in the process lost some of their own"... No truer words were ever spoken... If that isn't bad enough true to form after all was said and done the black animals turned on their benefactors like the filthy savages they really are.