Author Topic: Glen Beck if Jerusalem falls the U.S. and world will suffer greatly  (Read 3376 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
he also bashes JStreet like i love to                                http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/05/11/glenn-jerusalem-beginning-of-the-end-for-mans-freedom/   

Glenn: Jerusalem ‘beginning of the end’ for man’s freedom

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM EDT

Glenn took the first few minutes of today’s program to eleaborate why Israel and Jerusalem are so important to his message of protecting man’s freedom. After all, with rising gas prices, high unemployment, and out of control government spending – how can Glenn justify spending so much of his broadcast time on a small country halfway around the world full of people most Americans will never meet?

“I will tell you I believe that Jerusalem is the beginning of the end for man’s freedom. It is the end game. If Israel is forced to give up Jerusalem, it will be over for freedom in the world. And I will explain that over the coming days. It’s quite a statement. But I believe it to be true,” Glenn said.

“Amazing things are happening and what I have said for the last few years, that these are the best of times, these are the worst of times. Prepare to see actual miracles. I think those times are coming, and I cannot wait to announce. We have one more piece to put into place before we announce some very exciting things. But you are going to be given a chance to stand.”

Glenn has some big announcements coming that tie into his trip to Israel, and he asked listeners to trust him and that he would reveal more once all the pieces were in place. (Be sure to connect with Glenn on Facebook and the newsletter to get these announcements delivered when we have them).

“I’m just beginning to see the outlines of why this is so important,” Glenn explained.

But what are some the reasons this is so important? Glenn has been warning for a while that “Israel is being set up.”

“I get on the plane and I read this headline in the paper. Now, this is the English edition of an Israeli paper. It says right here, ‘Israel must present two state plan or prepare for violence, J Street warns. Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu must present a two state plan for a solution to congress this month or face a prospect of fresh violence’,” Glenn read.

“Now, this is the head of J Street. Does anybody remember what J Street is? J Street is an organization that definitely does not take any money from George Soros, none. Doesn’t take it. Doesn’t take it. Until I think this story was somebody hacked into their files and released them and showed that, yes, indeed, they take a ton of money from George Soros. And then they said, well, it’s not very much money,” Glenn said.
Advertisement

“And then it came out that it was 60% of their money was coming from George Soros. That’s who J Street is,” Glenn said.

What does a division of Jerusalem represent? Glenn explained how an attack on Israel and Jerusalem would be a continuation of attacks against different symbols and pillars of man’s freedom.

“All of the major religions in the world, Muslim, Christian, Judaism, all three of them center in Jerusalem.”

“They attacked the World Trade Center for a reason. What was it? It was a symbol of our monetary power.”

“The next target was the Pentagon. Why did they attack the Pentagon? Because it was a symbol of our power.”

“The last one to attack is Jerusalem. It is the symbol of so much power. It is not their most sacred site. It is a sacred site and the root of all of us. It cannot be lost. It cannot be lost.”

Glenn warned that an attack on Jerusalem and Israel would not just be an attack on the Jewish people, it would be an attack on members of all the Abrahamic religions which trace their history to the covenant made between God and Abraham: Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline soldierofgod

• New JTFer
i would lay my life down for jeruslem.
I give up my life for Jerusalem.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Unfortunately, Jerusalem is still partially in the hands of the Muslims. The Temple Mount has not been liberated.  Non-Muslims are banned from praying there and the « Waqf » controls the area. The Mosque of the Muslim invaders still overlooks what is supposed to be Israel’s capital.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 137

1. By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat, we also wept when we remembered Zion.
2. On willows in its midst we hung our harps.
3. For there our captors asked us for words of song and our tormentors [asked of us] mirth, "Sing for us of the song of Zion."
4. "How shall we sing the song of the Lord on foreign soil?"
5. If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget [its skill].
6. May my tongue cling to my palate, if I do not remember you, if I do not bring up Jerusalem at the beginning of my joy.
7. Remember, O Lord, for the sons of Edom, the day of Jerusalem, those who say, "Raze it, raze it, down to its foundation!"
8. O Daughter of Babylon, who is destined to be plundered, praiseworthy is he who repays you your recompense that you have done to us.
9. Praiseworthy is he who will take and dash your infants against the rock.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Wow, he REALLY gets it.  Its amazing how much he has evolved since being a born-again.   

And like I said before, I noticed before he was 'let go' from Fox, he was becoming more and more pro-Israel.  I still wonder if there was some sort of connection.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Wow, he REALLY gets it.  Its amazing how much he has evolved since being a born-again.   

And like I said before, I noticed before he was 'let go' from Fox, he was becoming more and more pro-Israel.  I still wonder if there was some sort of connection.
I'm pretty sure he's a Mormon.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I also read that he's a Mormon, although he was born Catholic.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I also read that he's a Mormon, although he was born Catholic.

I'd like to see him leave the cult of Mormonism.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Wasnt aware about him converting to mormonism.  Whatever ever he converted to, he seems to have become incredibly pro-Israel in recent years, and I think his closeness to his faith has been a major part.  While I agree that the Church of Mormonism is a bit cult-like, Every Mormon I have ever met was very supportive of Israel.  I think that should trump any aversion we have towards their strange customs.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wasnt aware about him converting to mormonism.  Whatever ever he converted to, he seems to have become incredibly pro-Israel in recent years, and I think his closeness to his faith has been a major part.  While I agree that the Church of Mormonism is a bit cult-like, Every Mormon I have ever met was very supportive of Israel.  I think that should trump any aversion we have towards their strange customs.

This one acquaintance had a daughter that converted to Mormonism, she expected him to pay for her wedding but he wasn't allowed to attend. And he loved her so much he did it anyway, which was sad. I said he should have refused, but the so-called church was encouraging her to break contact with her non-Mormon family and he didn't want to alienate her further.

Also they are DEFINITELY a non-Christian religion. They believe that the men will become gods of their own planets and the women will have babies with them eternally and be like the Eves of those new planets. Also women won't have any place in that unless they are married to a Mormon god-man.

So yes I think these beliefs are both kooky and offensive.

I think Glen Beck is doing a lot of harm by making Mormonism look appealing to people.

They're better than Muslims because they're not strapping bombs on but that doesn't mean the cult is a good thing either.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Glen Beck if Jerusalem falls the U.S. and world will suffer greatly
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 05:49:18 PM »
I recently was speaking with a man who calls himself a Mormon. To make a long story short, in the time I spoke with him, I found that they believe some very colorful things.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 06:43:49 PM »
This one acquaintance had a daughter that converted to Mormonism, she expected him to pay for her wedding but he wasn't allowed to attend. And he loved her so much he did it anyway, which was sad. I said he should have refused, but the so-called church was encouraging her to break contact with her non-Mormon family and he didn't want to alienate her further.

Also they are DEFINITELY a non-Christian religion. They believe that the men will become gods of their own planets and the women will have babies with them eternally and be like the Eves of those new planets. Also women won't have any place in that unless they are married to a Mormon G-d-man.

So yes I think these beliefs are both kooky and offensive.

I think Glen Beck is doing a lot of harm by making Mormonism look appealing to people.

They're better than Muslims because they're not strapping bombs on but that doesn't mean the cult is a good thing either.

There is no question that the whole 'planet' thing is very kooky.  And most Christians role their eyes when talking about it. Obviously its all nonsense, but I'm strickly saying, if an ideology is peaceful, and it changes people's minds about Israel in a positive way, that outweighs the kookiness.

Nearly all legitmate religions have things that we may find very strange, especially when it comes to the afterlife. (IE,, being re-incarnated as a Cow)  But if that ideology is not destructive, violent and is pro-Israel, I think that trumps its peculiarity, and I don't think its right to refer to it as wicked, etc.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 03:39:56 PM »
I recently was speaking with a man who calls himself a Mormon. To make a long story short, in the time I spoke with him, I found that they believe some very colorful things.

Next time ask him about the magic underwear.  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 04:00:13 PM »
Next time ask him about the magic underwear.  :laugh:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 12:08:14 AM »
There's one well known Jewish organization ( very likely an exception,  not the norm )   that certainly supports Glenn Beck's efforts and collective positions.    The ZOA is going to honor Glenn Beck at their annual Dinner on November 20,  2011.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 12:09:44 AM »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 11:02:06 AM »
As Jerusalem goes, so goes the rest of the World....