Will Mike Huckabee run in 2012?

Yes
7 (50%)
No
1 (7.1%)
I don't know
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Will Mike Huckabee run in 2012?  (Read 738 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Poll: Will Mike Huckabee run in 2012?
« on: May 12, 2011, 07:22:46 AM »
Explain your vote

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Poll: Will Mike Huckabee run in 2012?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 07:57:35 AM »
about 50% chance IMO.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 09:10:29 AM »
Lo yodayah. Ani lo navi
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 09:30:09 AM »
בס''ד

There have been many articles and stories claiming that Mike Huckabee will not run. Many "experts", political consultants and commentators predict he will decide not to run so that he can keep his well-paying jobs as a Fox News television host and a syndicated radio commentator.

But as usual, I disagree with the conventional wisdom of the "experts": I think he will run, G-d willing.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 12:32:50 PM »
According to the prediction market "Intrade" the probability of Huckabee running for prez is 39% (http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/contract/?contractId=735284). It is down today from 50% yesterday.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 03:11:00 PM »
No clue. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 04:12:13 PM »

From your mouth to Gd's "ears"

בס''ד

There have been many articles and stories claiming that Mike Huckabee will not run. Many "experts", political consultants and commentators predict he will decide not to run so that he can keep his well-paying jobs as a Fox News television host and a syndicated radio commentator.

But as usual, I disagree with the conventional wisdom of the "experts": I think he will run, G-d willing.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
According to the prediction market "Intrade" the probability of Huckabee running for prez is 39% (http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/contract/?contractId=735284). It is down today from 50% yesterday.

http://prayforhuckabee.com/

As many of you know, I am prayerfully considering an important decision about seeking the office of President in the 2012 election. I am asking for God's guidance now, and I humbly ask that you would join me in prayer as I seek to discern His will for my life.

When I look across America, I see a country looking for answers. The challenges facing our nation are monumental, and I see difficult days ahead. I am seeking God's will concerning the role He wants me to play in His plan for America.

Together, let's pray for God's mercy on America. Pray that He will heal our land. Pray that I will hear the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit as He leads my steps according to His will.

Thank you. May God bless you and keep you.

Yours truly,
Gov. Mike Huckabee
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.