Author Topic: Sittin On Tha Toilet  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sittin On Tha Toilet
« on: May 13, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
This is about the funniest thing I have seen in a long time:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sittin On Tha Toilet
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 01:39:01 AM »
I wonder if she would get the job if she sang that at a job interview over a white guy?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 09:57:12 AM »
I am glad the YouTube video was removed.

Let's keep things appropriate on this religious forum please.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »
I managed to see the video before its removal and it wasn't explicitly graphic but it is still disturbing to watch.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:12:36 AM »
Who says shvugs aren't intelligent? Why is it that shvugs are always singing, playing sports, committing crimes... and they never touch a book....that is except for the witness stand in court?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 04:54:23 PM »
Who says shvugs aren't intelligent? Why is it that shvugs are always singing, playing sports, committing crimes... and they never touch a book....that is except for the witness stand in court?

I can assure you, I have met intelligent Black men who read serious books. No, they are not all apes swinging from trees. Silly white people are not that exciting either, you know...
By the way, do you think Sarah Palin is intelligent ? Is this the reason why you want her to be the next President ? It's funny, I can think of "shvugs" who are much smarter than her and who would handle the job much better...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »
I can assure you, I have met intelligent Black men who read serious books. No, they are not all apes swinging from trees. Silly white people are not that exciting either, you know...
By the way, do you think Sarah Palin is intelligent ? Is this the reason why you want her to be the next President ? It's funny, I can think of "shvugs" who are much smarter than her and who would handle the job much better...

I totally agree with everything you have just said.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 08:45:29 PM »

If you see any intelligent shvugs, please by all means, point them out! As for Ms. Palin, I hate to tell you, but she may be one of our only chances of even competing in the next race. If you like the moolies so much, live with them. They can always use an ACLU liberal fighting for them! Don't worry about these so called "smarter" shvugs, worry about getting Buckwheat out of the White House and getting someone that actually cares about our allies!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 01:40:37 AM »
If you see any intelligent shvugs, please by all means, point them out! As for Ms. Palin, I hate to tell you, but she may be one of our only chances of even competing in the next race. If you like the moolies so much, live with them. They can always use an ACLU liberal fighting for them! Don't worry about these so called "smarter" shvugs, worry about getting Buckwheat out of the White House and getting someone that actually cares about our allies!
Here's one:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 01:51:50 AM »
From my observations, about 3/4's of the black population are way below average intelligence and extremely immature, and the other 1/4th are somewhat embarrassed of this.

By the way, to those who say there are a lot of above-average intelligence black people..... if this is true, why can't any of them get passing grades on college entrance exams when affirmative action is removed?  Not even one.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 03:41:21 AM »

It is a fact that not all Black skinned people are stupid and I am astonished to have to repeat this.
As for Sarah Palin, I think her nomination as the Republican candidate is probably the best thing that could happen to Obama.
Getting rid of Obama is, precisely, my primary concern for America and people like you play his game and serve his interests by using racial slurs and promoting candidates who will lose against him.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 04:19:13 AM »
From my observations, about 3/4's of the black population are way below average intelligence and extremely immature, and the other 1/4th are somewhat embarrassed of this.

By the way, to those who say there are a lot of above-average intelligence black people..... if this is true, why can't any of them get passing grades on college entrance exams when affirmative action is removed?  Not even one.

"Intelligence" is not always easy to measure and there are different forms of intelligence. Just because you haven't had the chance to go to college doesn't mean you are not intelligent and, conversely, a degree is not always proof of "intelligence". Every year there are a lot of students who graduate and who are unable to think by themselves and to have judgment. It's not just students, by the way. A good number of academics show surprisingly poor judgment and reflexion capabilities, especially when it comes to political issues...
But let's assume that it is simple to measure intelligence and that there is a strong positive correlation between "intelligence" and the level of your college degree. The fact that a given part of the population is less likely to go to college does not necessarily mean that it is because these people are less "intelligent". I am not going to insult YOUR intelligence by elaborating on this, am I ? There are social factors that individuals do not control and that determine to a certain extent their chances of success or failure.
Lastly, while your observation about passing grades on college entrance exams might be true in the US (although I suspect that "not even one" is exagerrated), I can tell you that it is not true in Europe. I live there and I happen to be a professor of mathematics, so I am in a good position to have an opinion. Just to mention my personal experience this year, my best MSc student has African ancestry, and in another graduate course I give I have an African student who is very sharp and who is anything but stupid. Put an individual in the right environment, teach them good principles and show a good example to them, and they will likely do well too.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »
It is a fact that not all Black skinned people are stupid and I am astonished to have to repeat this.
As for Sarah Palin, I think her nomination as the Republican candidate is probably the best thing that could happen to Obama.
Getting rid of Obama is, precisely, my primary concern for America and people like you play his game and serve his interests by using racial slurs and promoting candidates who will lose against him.

Yaakov: I was wrong, and I'm sorry! Can we still be friends? While you're contemplating my facetious question, here's some reading material: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tiki-Barber-puts-his-foot-in-it-again-with-821?urn=nfl-wp2225

Happy reading :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 05:45:07 AM »
"Intelligence" is not always easy to measure and there are different forms of intelligence. Just because you haven't had the chance to go to college doesn't mean you are not intelligent and, conversely, a degree is not always proof of "intelligence". Every year there are a lot of students who graduate and who are unable to think by themselves and to have judgment. It's not just students, by the way. A good number of academics show surprisingly poor judgment and reflexion capabilities, especially when it comes to political issues...
But let's assume that it is simple to measure intelligence and that there is a strong positive correlation between "intelligence" and the level of your college degree. The fact that a given part of the population is less likely to go to college does not necessarily mean that it is because these people are less "intelligent". I am not going to insult YOUR intelligence by elaborating on this, am I ? There are social factors that individuals do not control and that determine to a certain extent their chances of success or failure.
Lastly, while your observation about passing grades on college entrance exams might be true in the US (although I suspect that "not even one" is exagerrated), I can tell you that it is not true in Europe. I live there and I happen to be a professor of mathematics, so I am in a good position to have an opinion. Just to mention my personal experience this year, my best MSc student has African ancestry, and in another graduate course I give I have an African student who is very sharp and who is anything but stupid. Put an individual in the right environment, teach them good principles and show a good example to them, and they will likely do well too.

All I can say Yaakov is I am glad your dealing with the cream of the crop because the vast majority of [censored] here in America are not fit to live in polite society... Billions have been spent in the last 50 years to uplift this group and to be honest it seems as a group they get worse instead of better... The jails here in America a full of them... I don't want to hear about poor environment or the right environment because plenty of other groups lived in the same places and worked their way out of them... Schvartzas for the most part seem to have a loyalty to a [censored] way of life... The worse part of the situation young white folks today think this lifestyle is something worth emulating... It's very nice the black student turned out so well but he is the exception not the rule... I always like to point out South Africa to people when they tell me how productive [censored] can be and just whats in store for America going down that road... As far Sarah Palin goes don't believe everything you read and hear about her... The media has been relentless in discrediting her... If she had the monkey handlers and puppet masters what passes for a president now has it would be a far different story for her...She would not be my first choice for a candidate but I would have no problem seeing her replace the evil [censored] doing the job now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 03:14:44 PM »

It's funny, just as we are having this discussion, I had a third world encounter with real shvugs today.
I was sitting in my car, waiting to pick up my daughter. I am not an orthodox Jew, nevertheless I avoid driving on Shabbat. Today I had made an exception and I couldn’t help feeling uneasy and a little guilty about it. Then, a Black teenager, I would say 15 years old, AND his father come near my car. I can see them behind the trunk through my rear-view mirror. They stop and the boy starts urinating in the middle of the street, without even moving away a little from the passers-by, without making the slightest effort to hide himself. How ill-mannered and disgusting, I say to myself…
Anyway, I go back to reading my newspaper and five minutes later I decide to get out of my car. Then I notice that the rear body of my car is all wet. I take a step closer and I realize that it’s all covered with urine ! This teen had urinated on my car with his father standing next to him and not saying anything.
Too bad THAT shvug hadn’t been "sittin on tha toilet"  :laugh: :laugh: