Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 442 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 17, 2011, 03:23:13 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:06:21 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: United Nazis call Syrian nakba infiltrators "innocent"
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 03:57:45 PM »
The UN has proven its anti-Israel and anti-Semitic leanings. It is completely insane to expect anything less from this useless body. What is so sad is that a co-worker at my company with whom I was speaking the other day had a UN flag on his desk. I did not tell him how wicked that organization is because this person is not exactly a friend... The UN is wicked and the United States has no business being involved with such an evil organization.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 03:59:34 PM »
This article ran in the Jerusalem Post last week:

http://www.jpost.com/ArtsAndCulture/Entertainment/Article.aspx?id=220895

Former ambassador: UN center for anti-Israel activity
By REBECCA ANNA STOIL
05/17/2011 04:16

"Israel's status in the UN is at an all-time low," says Prof. Gabriella Shalev; intelligence shows Israel must negotiate with Palestinians.

The picture painted regarding Israel’s international standing seemed grim during a Monday meeting of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee to discuss the possibility that the United Nations will recognize a Palestinian state in September.

The committee held a marathon three-hour meeting with leading experts in international and security policy, as well as intelligence and communications to discuss possible effects and responses.

“The United Nations has become today the central location for anti-Israel activities,” said former ambassador to the UN Professor Gabriella Shalev. “Israel’s status in the UN is at an all-time low. The change of government in Israel did not help Israel’s status in the world. A unilateral declaration of Palestinian statehood in the UN will not give the Palestinians anything – and will even distance the possibility for peace. Israel has no chance to fight against the Palestinian attempt in the General Assembly, and the United States is extremely uninterested in placing a UN veto on recognition of the Palestinian state.”

Attorney Penina Sharvit- Baruch, the former head of international law in the IDF, warned that “legally, UN recognition of a Palestinian state will define the IDF’s presence in the West Bank as an invading army. In addition, the Palestinian Authority, as a state, would have the right to sign agreements and international accords.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 06:45:29 PM »
why do i get surprised every time?

YSV to al-UN