Author Topic: New Movie About Kabbalah  (Read 1737 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
New Movie About Kabbalah
« on: May 18, 2011, 02:24:11 AM »
I just came across this trailer for a new movie which incorporates the Kabbalah into an action movie. It looks interesting to me and I would like to see the movie...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: New Movie About Kabbalah
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 02:29:46 AM »
Actually the movie is not 'about Kabbalah'... It just uses Kabbalah as part of the story...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: New Movie About Kabbalah
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 04:47:29 AM »
Rabbi Yossi Mizrachi contributed to the creation of this movie. He is friends, and the Rabbi of, the maker of this movie...