Author Topic: Israel will not withdraw 1967 borders  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Israel will not withdraw 1967 borders
« on: May 20, 2011, 04:05:50 PM »
Seems like the prime minister is standing up for his country! Obama didnt look to happy during the speech! How do you all feel about this whole situation???

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israel will not withdraw 1967 borders
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 04:14:19 PM »
Seems like the prime minister is standing up for his country! Obama didnt look to happy during the speech! How do you all feel about this whole situation???

Of course we are hoping and praying that Netanyaho will reject this dastardly plan... There is no way that Israel can survive with these so-called 1967 borders. Just look at the map...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »
Obama looked like he wanted to choke the Israeli pm the whole conversation!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 06:09:04 PM »
I was thrilled to see that Bibi didn't back down.  To the Jews, Obama may as well be Hitler II.  I think Bibi understands this fact.  Of course, what Obama is doing and suggesting is making me throw up.  He's become Israel's biggest enemy.  G-d help us and G-d bless Israel!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 06:18:39 PM »
I was thrilled to see that Bibi didn't back down.  To the Jews, Obama may as well be Hitler II.  I think Bibi understands this fact.  Of course, what Obama is doing and suggesting is making me throw up.  He's become Israel's biggest enemy.  G-d help us and G-d bless Israel!

NEVER AGAIN!

It seems that the self-hating enemies of the Jewish people are also coming out. We will be able to see who is righteous and who is wicked... ADL, J-Street, and other so-called Jewish organizations are apparently making excuses for the new Hitler...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 04:25:25 AM »
The concept peace for land is totally failed. I.e. Egypt has serious plans to recall the so called peace treaty with Israel, for that they got the Sinai.

It is so obvious, that the Muslims have planned and will plan to use the gained territory for further attacks on Israel.

The only solution is to deport them from as much territory as Israel needs for its security as well as to accept the fact that there will never be peace.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 02:14:45 PM »
Of course we are hoping and praying that Netanyaho will reject this dastardly plan... There is no way that Israel can survive with these so-called 1967 borders. Just look at the map...

Netanyahu will likely present another unilateral and major retreat from much of Judea and Samaria as an alternative to ease pressure. This is how self hating Israelis think and this is what the Arabs are hoping for.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
What if they reject this plan.

F-22 or Euro Fighter Typhoon or Rafale or Su-35 or Tomahawk?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 08:50:36 PM »
Just looking at the map, at the very least Israel needs to hold on to a large portion of Samaria to be a functional country. Of course I don't think they should give away anything.