Author Topic: Israel Must Sink Next Flotilla Swiftly  (Read 462 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israel Must Sink Next Flotilla Swiftly
« on: May 29, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
At this point Israel is faced with a touch decision. I realize that I do not know everything about the global political situation but I feel a need to express my opinion without fear, because I believe it is essential for the survival of the Jewish state.

The Turkish government has been promoting these so-called 'humanitarian flotilla' ships in order to weaken Israel by allowing weapons and missiles to flow into Gaza from the sea. It is a strategy which, so far, has been working to their advantage and against the Jewish people and their homeland.

But today it is clear that the next flotilla which will be launched in a few months will obviously be carrying weapons for Hamas, an avowed enemy of Israel, and labeled a Terrorist organization by the US government and others.

Why Hamas would publicly announce that they were ordering 'supplies' in order to 'test the blockage'? What kind of 'supplies' does Hamas need in order to destroy the Jewish state? Anyone reading this who does not know what Hamas primary mission is should read their mottos and their mission statements. They exist for the purpose of driving the Jewish people into the sea and making the land of Israel free of Jews. The supplies that Hamas needs are more weapons, ammunition, RPGs, and missiles.

Israel should attempt to board these ships, check the contents of the ship, and if any weapons are found they should expose this to the world. If the ship attempts to fire on the IDF then the Israelis should sink the ship without reservation. The fact that we know Hamas is involved with this so-called flotilla is reason enough for me to make the assumption about its contents.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2011/me_hamas0648_05_29.asp

Hamas orders supplies to test Israel's 'siege'
on Gaza Strip

GAZA CITY — The Hamas regime, emboldened by improved relations with Egypt, has been ordering supplies from abroad.

Palestinian sources said the Hamas regime was arranging for ships to transport supplies to the Gaza Strip in a test of Israel's siege. They said several ships were scheduled to arrive as part of humanitarian aid from Europe and Asia over the next three months.

"There is a concerted drive to break the siege," a Palestinian source familiar with Hamas policy said.

Earlier this month, Hamas ordered the delivery of sewage pipes from Malaysia. The shipment came on a Malaysian-chartered ship that left Egypt's El Arish and came within 300 meters of the coast of the Gaza Strip.

PS: I just noticed that they refer to the BLOCKADE as a 'seige'. That is an interesting bit of 'double-speak' to me. It is a legal blockade and not any kind of seige. But the arabs are a lying people, and they twist the English language to suit their sick goals.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israel Must Sink Next Flotilla Swiftly
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »
It should be more than a siege.  They are the hagars and ishmaels that watch their children die instead of take care of them.

Gd has given Israel the most evil enemies to not make peace with but to eradicate.  If they were a nice humane people, it would be a different situation. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 04:59:36 PM »
It should be more than a siege.  They are the hagars and ishmaels that watch their children die instead of take care of them.

Gd has given Israel the most evil enemies to not make peace with but to eradicate.  If they were a nice humane people, it would be a different situation. 
+1
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »
Forget boarding the ship and checking the contents. Anything to do with hamas is evil and shouldn't even think twice about sinking that flotilla.
You are right about the "double speak" and as far as I'm concerned, no matter WHAT happened, it will be Israel that is in the wrong every time.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane