Author Topic: Have people heard of this organization?  (Read 686 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Have people heard of this organization?
« on: May 21, 2011, 07:01:44 PM »
If so, have any of you been and what do you think of it?

http://www.camptelchai.webs.com/

Offline Betari

• New JTFer
Re: Have people heard of this organization?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »
Yes, and I tried posting information about the camp TWICE on this forum. However for some odd reason, Chayim deleted my post both times and warned me that if I post about it again I'd be banned from posting here. He said it is because he's not familiar with the group. So I said, why don't you look into it and get familiar? But he never responded...
הדר
עברי גם בעוני בן שר
אם עבד, אם הלך
נוצרת בן מלך
בכתר דוד נעטר

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »
My guess is that this camp uses ex Israeli soldiers as combat instructors, thus encouraging yerida from Israel.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 09:42:44 PM »
Yes, and I tried posting information about the camp TWICE on this forum. However for some odd reason, Chayim deleted my post both times and warned me that if I post about it again I'd be banned from posting here. He said it is because he's not familiar with the group. So I said, why don't you look into it and get familiar? But he never responded...

Are you sure that wasn't the camp run by Mike Guzofsky.  That's a different camp.  I think it's extinct and it had a different name.

Offline Betari

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 07:00:19 AM »
I wasn't referring to Guzofsky's camp. That was camp Meir and hasn't existed for over 15 years. This is the one I posted about and as you can see is a totally different camp with no connection to Guzofsky, his camp or his group.

הדר
עברי גם בעוני בן שר
אם עבד, אם הלך
נוצרת בן מלך
בכתר דוד נעטר

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 03:11:13 PM »
My guess is that this camp uses ex Israeli soldiers as combat instructors, thus encouraging yerida from Israel.
They also ask  former U.S. military who have combat experience to instruct their.No connections to JDL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03