Author Topic: Radical Leftist Code Pink Urge Obama to Dump Israel…  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Radical Leftist Code Pink Urge Obama to Dump Israel…
« on: May 22, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/2011/05/21/radical-leftist-code-pink-urge-obama-to-dump-israel/

Unofficial Obama adviser Medea Benjamin, founder of Code Pink, organized a small demonstration in Washington, D.C. this week to demand that the U.S. terminate military aid to Israel. “Not one nickel. Not one dime. We won’t pay for Israel’s crimes,” Benjamin led the demonstration in the anti-Israel chants. One protester from the Washington, D.C. Green Party said the U.S. and Israel were terrorist governments.

Benjamin, a member of the International Solidarity Movement which is allied with enemies of the U.S. and Israel, is known for her pink outfits. She announced in 2009 that she was going to deliver a letter to Obama from the deputy foreign minister of Hamas. “In the letter,” reported Benjamin, “Hamas urged Obama to visit ‘our ground Zero’ in Gaza and bring about a ‘paradigm shift’ in the Israel-Palestine conflict based on enlightened world opinion and international law.”

This appears to be what Obama did in his Thursday speech urging Israel to return to its vulnerable 1967 borders with the Arab states.

The occasion of the protest was the launching of an advertising campaign on the Washington, D.C. subway system calling for an end to aid for Israel, a development that would lead to the demise of the Jewish state. The ads are being posted inside Washington Metro Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Metrorail trains for the next 4 weeks. The demonstration took place on May 16, just a few blocks from the U.S. Capitol, and attracted several television cameras.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Radical Leftist Code Pink Urge Obama to Dump Israel…
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:02:33 PM »
They must need a crane to move her from place to place.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 12:11:29 PM »
They must need a crane to move her from place to place.
:::D  Never mind the crane to move her they better get in some bridge builders to truss up whatever is sagging down under the pink dress...  :o :fright: :D :yuck: I could not believe any organization could be headed by something like that so I looked into it and found this which is only slightly better  ;D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medea_Benjamin
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 12:16:03 PM »
So... thats a REAL picture? I honestly thought that picture was photoshopped. It seems so unnatural.

PS: The sign would make more sense if it read  "Peace takes FAT!"..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 12:33:43 PM »
So... thats a REAL picture? I honestly thought that picture was photoshopped. It seems so unnatural.

PS: The sign would make more sense if it read  "Peace takes FAT!"..

Saddly I think that it could be very real.... I just can't figure out why anyone would go around like that and allow themselves to be photographed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 12:50:51 PM »
Saddly I think that it could be very real.... I just can't figure out why anyone would go around like that and allow themselves to be photographed.
Sounds to me like you're a little jealous because there is so much of her to love.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 12:52:11 PM »
So jbeige, does that mean you have the hots for the fat lady?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 12:53:06 PM »
So jbeige, does that mean you have the hots for the fat lady?
Might be interesting...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »
:::D  Never mind the crane to move her they better get in some bridge builders to truss up whatever is sagging down under the pink dress...  :o :fright: :D :yuck: I could not believe any organization could be headed by something like that so I looked into it and found this which is only slightly better  ;D
I think the fat lady is the mobile headquarters of code pink. Medea Benjamin is inside the sagging lump seen in the picture.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 10:24:02 PM »
I want to know is that really her.  If so, she looks like she has serious mental problems.  First of all, her stomach is like a third leg.  I wont tell you want I first though that was, but its a condition that can develop when women are older overweight and have had 10 children.  If that woman is not her, we shouldn't make fun of fat people. If it is her, she deserves that and a whole lot more shaming

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 02:14:59 AM »
Peace takes guts!
Just look at her!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 04:54:29 AM »
I want to know is that really her.  If so, she looks like she has serious mental problems.  First of all, her stomach is like a third leg.  I wont tell you want I first though that was, but its a condition that can develop when women are older overweight and have had 10 children.  If that woman is not her, we shouldn't make fun of fat people. If it is her, she deserves that and a whole lot more shaming
The Fat woman is not Medea Benjamin but she is still code pink.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 07:02:58 AM »
The Fat woman is not Medea Benjamin but she is still code pink.
correct Medea Benjamin is that hideous brownish red haired 'Jewish Woman' who is not too smart.The woman JTF ENTHUSIAST2 POSTED
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »
She is Jewish?!!?!!? WT Blank?

What is wrong with us as a people???? 
What is wrong with us???

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »
The '  Code Pink'  individuals are absolutely disgusting creatures.     This past Sunday in Washington DC was the first time that I had encounters with them.   The overweight one might have been in the park across the street from the Convention Center but I didn't notice her in the moving protests that Code Pink and the overall '  Move over AIPAC'  coalition conducted.    

Overall,  these beasts  believe the pathetically weak Israeli government is this brutal right wing entity that denies the so called   'Palestinians '   human rights.      They are the types of individuals who believe Barack Hussein Obama isn't far enough to the left on Israel and were very vocal about it.       Some of the AIPAC convention participants condemned them and were appreciative of the efforts of myself,  my friend,   and the handful of other Pro-Israel supporters not part of the AIPAC convention.      But FAR too many AIPAC participants did nothing to help counter these beasts.  

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 03:44:29 PM »
The picture in the original post is not real. It's photoshop, and it's very easy to tell. It's sad, and obviously the woman in that picture has serious mental and medical problems.

There's more with these code-pink judenrat nazi traitor sun-human excrement:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144459

Why do these self hating "code pink" Jews think Israel is doing "crimes against humanity"?!? They think the fatah and hamas muslim nazi terrorists are innocent when they strap bomb belts on their children and blow up innocent people?? What crimes against humanity has Israel caused (with the exception of expelling innocent Jews from their homes, giving up the land of Israel to violent muslim nazis, and throwing Kach and Chaim out of Israel)? The only crimes I know of is when they reject Hashem and the Torah!

These arrogant naive code-stink hypocrites will face utter darkness when they face Hashem for their own "crimes against humanity and the Jewish people".
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
She is Jewish?!!?!!? WT Blank?

What is wrong with us as a people???? 
What is wrong with us???

Her name is Susan Benjamin where did she think up that imbecilic name medea 

Early life

Benjamin grew up in Long Island, New York, a self-described "nice Jewish girl."[1] During her freshman year at Tufts University, she renamed herself after the Greek mythological character Medea. She received a master's degrees in public health from Columbia University and in economics from The New School.

Benjamin worked for 10 years as an economist and nutritionist in Latin America and Africa for the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, the World Health Organization, the Swedish International Development Agency, and the Institute for Food and Development Policy. She spent four years in Cuba, and has authored three books on the country.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 08:34:47 PM »

Her name is Susan Benjamin where did she think up that imbecilic name medea 

She sounds like so many of the misguided self-hating Jews I grew up with, but to an extreme, a militant extreme.  She probably had a personality disorder.  It's a very grandiose thing to rename yourself, "Medea"