Author Topic: The Jew that heckled pipi  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
The Jew that heckled pipi
« on: May 25, 2011, 01:20:32 AM »
Seems like the AVE Jewish American college girl to me.

she has the nerve to wear a Magan David neckpice (may she get chocked by the Jewish court when the messiah comes)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: The Jew that heckled pipi
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 04:37:33 AM »
2 months in Hamas Gaza...or even betta, 2 months locked in a Ukrainian Army barracks, would settle her leftist Jewess hash and bring this Erev Ravette back to the rightwing! She'd come out crooning like Umm Kulthum!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:48:55 AM by wonga66 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 08:14:09 AM »
If anyone want to splurge you can find everything about her or anyone else                         http://www.inteligator.com/home/register.php

it costs 4.95 for 4 days unlimited use or 29 dollars for a month you get alot more then posted here you get everything about the person and it's legal       

this is free                  RONALD ABILEAH    60    SAN CARLOS, CA
MENLO PARK, CA
HALF MOON BAY, CA
EL GRANADA, CA
   Records Found
RACHEL TANYA ABILEAH    28    EL GRANADA, CA    Records Found
RON ABILEAH    -    SAN CARLOS, CA    Records Found
RONALD ABILEAH    -    HALF MOON BAY, CA
SAN MATEO, CA
   Records Found

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 12:21:21 PM »
Jewish traitors have become exactly like Arabs... both hate Jews with fanatic passion and both try to exterminate each other

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 04:12:33 PM »
You mean we can post her adresss here because it seems she wants publicity like the anarchists in Israel lol

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 04:42:01 PM »
You mean we can post her adresss here because it seems she wants publicity like the anarchists in Israel lol
yes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 04:43:52 PM »
It's ridiculous how this radical leftist quotes Deuteronomy and "Jewish values" without understanding anything about either of them...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
It's ridiculous how this radical leftist quotes Deuteronomy and "Jewish values" without understanding anything about either of them...

That is a shame that her parents did not teach her properly. I have found many leftists are entirely in the dark concerning their own religion. This is why Jews must educate their children properly. I am so thankful to my parents for having invested the time and money to send me to learn at least enough to be Bar Mitzvahed. If not for that I may never have been the Baal Teshuva which I eventually became...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 06:47:18 PM »
I removed it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 07:42:21 PM »
I removed it

Why?  If its publicly available knowledge there is no reason to take it down.  Is it publicly available or only thru your site?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »
Why?  If its publicly available knowledge there is no reason to take it down.  Is it publicly available or only thru your site?

I think it is OK to publish her contact information... But I don't think pulling her entire genealogy going back to 1900 is required... Mord published the entire genealogical background of this traitor. The most I can lay blame is upon her parents, not her grandparents or great-grandparents...

http://weaselzippers.us/2011/05/24/leftist-who-heckled-netanyahu-whines-da-joooos-tackled-me-and-now-im-in-the-hospital-draped-with-a-protest-flag-mugging-for-the-camera-with-a-concerned-looking-dr-and-a-neck-brace-on/

Police arrested CODEPINK peace activist Rae Abileah at the George Washington University Hospital in Washington DC. Abileah was taken to the hospital after having been assaulted and tackled to the ground by AIPAC members of the audience in the House Gallery during Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress.

Abileah interrupted Netanyahu with a banner that said “Occupying Land Is Indefensible” and shouting, “No more occupation, stop Israel war crimes, equal rights for Palestinians, occupation is indefensible.” She rose up to speak out just after the Prime Minister talked about the youth around the world rising up for more democracy.

…From the peace group CODEPINK, Rae is a 28 yr. old Jewish American of Israeli descent. She has traveled to Israel, the West Bank and Gaza and witnessed firsthand the reality of occupation and oppression. “Prime Minister Netanyahu says that the 1967 borders are indefensible. But what is really indefensible is the occupation of land, the starvation of Gaza, the jailing of dissenters and the lack of equal rights in the alleged Israeli democracy. As a Jew and an American taxpayer, I can’t be silent when these crimes are being committed in my name and with my tax money.”

Ms. Abileah grew up on Half Moon Bay and presently lives in San Francisco. She was arrested and charged with disrupting Congress. Upon release, she can be reached at 415-994-1723.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 08:10:28 PM »

Well said.

The beast in this video was a central part of the ' Move over AIPAC'  coalition that was protesting in Washington DC outside the Convention Center where AIPAC held their annual convention.      I can't recall if she's one of the individuals I got into a verbal confrontation with when my friend and I were giving out leaflets about Barack Hussein Obama's horrific record on Israel.     But she certainly represents the consensus of the '  Move over AIPAC'  coalition.

In addition to this beast being ignorant about the Bible,   it's interesting that she doesn't complain about the foreign aid that Israel's enemies get.   Which is far more foreign aid than what Israel gets.     The best thing that could happen for Israel and the U.S.  is that the United States cuts off all foreign aid.     And that Israel stops funding it's enemies.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »
Where is this [censored]'s outrage for Laura Logan??????????

Well said.

The beast in this video was a central part of the ' Move over AIPAC'  coalition that was protesting in Washington DC outside the Convention Center where AIPAC held their annual convention.      I can't recall if she's one of the individuals I got into a verbal confrontation with when my friend and I were giving out leaflets about Barack Hussein Obama's horrific record on Israel.     But she certainly represents the consensus of the '  Move over AIPAC'  coalition.

In addition to this beast being ignorant about the Bible,   it's interesting that she doesn't complain about the foreign aid that Israel's enemies get.   Which is far more foreign aid than what Israel gets.     The best thing that could happen for Israel and the U.S.  is that the United States cuts off all foreign aid.     And that Israel stops funding it's enemies.       

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 08:40:52 PM »
Where is this kurva's outrage for Laura Logan??????????

The leftists/  FemiNazis practically always look the other way when Muslims attack Jews,   Christians,   and other non-Muslims.      Eventually,  many of them are going to be the victims of the Muslims.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 08:42:13 PM »
Oh what a heroine.  Code Red. This creep should live in Palestine. Lets see what those philistines do to her.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 06:42:23 AM »
Why?  If its publicly available knowledge there is no reason to take it down.  Is it publicly available or only thru your site?
no if you want to spend 4.95 for 4 days  or 19.00 for a month you can get allot more information on anyone in the U.S  

http://www.inteligator.com/home/index.php  

http://www.inteligator.com/home/register_next.php?searchfield=+&greport=1&Generate+Report.x=43&Generate+Report.y=19

Shot at 2010-01-03