Author Topic: The video I took outside the Wash. DC Conv. Center the day BHO spoke to AIPAC  (Read 1180 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The following is the video that I took outside the Washington DC Convention Center this past Sunday.   This was the day that AIPAC foolishly let BHO speak to its audience.   

Most of the 10 1/2 hours of our efforts,   I was giving out leaflets that had plenty of information about BHO's horrific history and record on Israel.    For around 11 minutes,   I took some video of what took place with the efforts of trying to counter the  ultra leftist '  Move over AIPAC coalition.   

Thanks to Liz Berney,   Bob Kunst   ( both who ran for Congress against self hating Jews......Gary Ackerman and Debbie Wasserman- Schultz respectively)  and a select few others in trying to help defend Israel. the USA,  and the Jewish people against countless enemies.     Their efforts were extraordinary against these evil beasts!       We were badly outnumbered but so is Israel against its enemies!

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
You live near the District of Corruption?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
You live near the District of Corruption?

No,   I live on Long Island ( Nassau County  ).    A day after hearing BHO's speech on Thursday,   I decided to help with the efforts in Washington DC on Sunday.     I ended up not getting any sleep for around 45 hours and drove around 510 miles round trip.    But it was very important that I took a proactive approach.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ebb the guy at 5:42 is the retired N.Y.C school teacher Ted Auerbach who was at the Sheephsead bay protest against the mosque. He was  with pro mosque protestors along with the now employed   school teacher Marini they looked like typical leftists clown.    

LOL i found them                   http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/03/freedom-lovers-saving-the-nabe-protest-the-building-muslim-brotherhood-mosque-on-quiet-residential-s.html    

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 07:20:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
OMG eb22! G-d Bless you and Liz and Bob and the others for all your efforts in this! You all showed alot more restraint than I could even imagine. I could not do this without punching someone out. I would be more like the guy with the shirts yelling "F the koran!" >:(
Again, thank you for all your efforts in this and G-d Bless you all!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Wow! How did you make it back to your work after that?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What a filthy disgusting bunch of moonbat leftist scum. I agree with Arksis, I would not have been able to restrain myself from punching some of those creeps out. I try to avoid situations like that because someone {most likely the sick left-wing moonbat} would get injured badly.

The crowd seemed mostly peaceful though... I have witnessed more violence at rock concerts than I saw in that video you posted.

Thanks for attending and posting it here...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Ebb the guy at 5:42 is the retired N.Y.C school teacher Ted Auerbach who was at the Sheephsead bay protest against the mosque. He was  with pro mosque protestors along with the now employed   school teacher Marini they looked like typical leftists clown.    

LOL i found them                   http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/03/freedom-lovers-saving-the-nabe-protest-the-building-muslim-brotherhood-mosque-on-quiet-residential-s.html    

Great find,   mord.     

I recall you pointed out that individual after I mentioned that I attended the  anti-Mosque protest in Brooklyn back in March.      He was one of the individuals that  voiced his opinion to me in Washington DC the other day and I responded back!    It's hard for me to understand the mindset of those like Ted Auerbach.     One would think he would have the education /  experience combination that would make him see that the Fakeastians are terrorists and frauds.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
OMG eb22! G-d Bless you and Liz and Bob and the others for all your efforts in this! You all showed alot more restraint than I could even imagine. I could not do this without punching someone out. I would be more like the guy with the shirts yelling "F the koran!" >:(
Again, thank you for all your efforts in this and G-d Bless you all!

My pleasure,  arksis!

Interesting the individual that you mentioned with the shirts was helping Bob Kunst.      During the time frame I was in that area,   he wasn't holding back his verbal  response to the Muslims and their leftist supporters!     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow! How did you make it back to your work after that?

Thankfully I'm self employed.     With very little exception,    Monday was a day for me to get much needed sleep and rest.      It was a grueling trip but one that I don't regret at all.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
What a filthy disgusting bunch of moonbat leftist scum. I agree with Arksis, I would not have been able to restrain myself from punching some of those creeps out. I try to avoid situations like that because someone {most likely the sick left-wing moonbat} would get injured badly.

The crowd seemed mostly peaceful though... I have witnessed more violence at rock concerts than I saw in that video you posted.

Thanks for attending and posting it here...

Thanks,  muman!

Except for a leftist or two who got arrested,        the crowd was under control.

My approach to participating in activism situations such as this one is thinking about how Rabbi Kahane gave his life for Israel and the Jewish people.    And how Chaim gave 5 1/2 years of his life  ( willing to go to prison  ) ,   taking risks  that I can't even dream about.      

To a lesser degree,   seeing how people like Liz Berney and Bob Kunst put themselves at risk repeatedly in voicing their opinions at public events and in general motivates me to try to help people like this.      Unlike the vast majority of Jewish people who have run for office,     Liz Berney and Bob Kunst have consistently demonstrated that they are Pro-Israel in a manner that I'm comfortable with.     They are the antithesis of the self hating Jewish leaders that we have seen far too many.    They are very proud of their Jewish roots.      Both of them have better positions on Israel than ANY of the members of the U.S. House of Representatives from the previous Congress.         Including Michele Bachmann,   who I have a high opinion of and will support for President if she enters the race.          
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 01:03:59 AM by eb22 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The nations only respect Jews when we stand strong. When we are weak and spineless the nations will stamp all over us.

Rabbi Kahane was keenly aware of this. When I see him speak and when I read his words I feel the Jewish Strength and the Jewish Pride flowing. I know that the Jewish people could be mighty if we want to. Why we act meekly is a real mystery to me. There is a obvious difference between arrogance and self respect. Sometimes I think that since the Rabbis have said that we should consider humility to be the greatest trait that we have mistaken low self esteem for humility.

I remember a key lesson from Torah, that although Moses was called the most humble of all Jews, let alone all humans, he never had low self-esteem. He was able to act decisively without concern for other peoples opinion because he knew in his soul he was correct. He was humble, yet he had strength.

It feels good to take pride in my Jewish neshama. And I will not compromise my opinion even when confronted.

Let me bring a few lines from last weeks Torah portion, it inspires me:

Vayikra/Leviticus 26
6. And I will grant peace in the Land, and you will lie down with no one to frighten [you]; I will remove wild beasts from the Land, and no army will pass through your land;
7. You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you;
8. Five of you will pursue a hundred, and a hundred of you will pursue ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you.
9. I will turn towards you, and I will make you fruitful and increase you, and I will set up My covenant with you.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

That sign is just downright disturbing. I bet he thinks the 9/11 terrorists were just radical muslims as well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The guy on the right doesn't look too happy being a Muslim for a day. It's ironic his sign has a smiley face on it too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The guy on the right doesn't look too happy being a Muslim for a day. It's ironic his sign has a smiley face on it too.
they're both clowns
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

If I looked like that I would not be happy either...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I don't know if anyone else saw the strange movie A Clockwork Orange by Stanley Kubrik.... But that guy on the right looks just like F. Alexander from the movie:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
What a junkyard. Where do they get those people from?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Considerable effort my friend. Our nations are under attack past two weeks...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,