Author Topic: Rabbi Moshe  (Read 465 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Rabbi Moshe
« on: May 29, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »
What do you make of this:
I don't really understand it:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Rabbi Moshe
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 09:28:39 PM »
I am trying to write this on my xoom from the front yard..

I remember this video... If i remember correctly he was blowing the shofer, the rams horn which we are commanded to blow on Rosh Hashana, to remind us to return to hashem, and to WAKE US UP, so to speak..lled my Rabbi after seeing this video because he used to go tothe Shabbatons my rabbi held. I would like to talk to him today if i couldy..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »
Talk about Hashgacha Pratis!?!

Today my Rabbi, whom I haven't heard from in over two years, calls me on the phone. This is the Rabbi who now lives in LA and he knows Rabbi Parry. We had a long discussion and we talked about Rabbi Kahane. My Rabbi is still what he considers liberal in American politics but he is hawkish when it comes to Israel. No matter what anyone says, my Rabbi is a good man. He held many Shabbatons and Yom Tovs in his home and he is a righteous Orthodox Jew.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:38:33 PM »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 12:35:26 AM »
9 years old and spoke of the rail lines?
this is in brooklyn?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774