Author Topic: "Theres no hope" says bibi.  (Read 1579 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
"Theres no hope" says bibi.
« on: May 30, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=222846

so what are some strategies we can implemate to stop this madness? What do we say to jews that are affraid of being isolated? I predict that there will be an worldwide blackmarket for israeli jewish brainpower in there goods and services. So how do we convince the jews that doing business in the black market would make us strong? I suggest that chaim should make a video addressing all of these issues because this is what is mainly on israeli jews minds right now.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: "Theres no hope" says bibi.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:44:25 PM »
I am also very curious about what my jtf'er comrades will say about my proposition.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 01:45:51 PM »
My opinion is that Bibi has no hope... I have not looked at the article you posted yet. But that is my initial opinion...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 01:52:36 PM »
I agree with you muman on that bibi has no hope. But I was woundering what do you think of addressing those issues of how israel can do business internationally in a black market setting if the majority of the worlds countrys sanction us? Many israelis I talk to fear international isolation but agree with us on our main points.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 02:01:27 PM »
The world hates Israel either way whether we are nice or mean.

So better be a strong ruthless Israel brutal to her enemies than a whimpy one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 02:22:02 PM »
I think the only way for a secular israeli govt to come under the umbrella of G-D is to face absoulte isolation surrounded by those seeking its destruction that seems impossible to survive.  Maybe we are seeing a miracle in the making.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 02:44:14 PM »
How anti-Jewish to say that there is no hope.
As long as there are true Jews, there is hope in this world ! The truth is here for us to see but we have to open our eyes.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 03:02:43 PM »
Bibi says there is no hope to stop the General Assembly from recognizing a Palestinian State.  They also once declared Zionism is racism and Israel survived.  Bibi said they can also declare that the earth is flat it is equally meaningful.  He is saying to ignore it and I agree.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »
Bibi says there is no hope to stop the General Assembly from recognizing a Palestinian State.  They also once declared Zionism is racism and Israel survived.  Bibi said they can also declare that the earth is flat it is equally meaningful.  He is saying to ignore it and I agree.

Then, I'd like to know why "Bibi" is ready to give Judea and Samaria to the Arabs... Obviously he does not "ignore" the Arab claims.
The only way to get out of the absurd mess in which Israel has been standing for so long is to be completely uncompromising on the necessity of defensible borders and on the legitimacy of annexing Israel's heartland. It's high time this was declared non-negotiable.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:18:46 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 03:40:49 PM »
Yakov, please don't ask me to defend Bibi because I am no fan of his.  On this one point I agree with him.  He thinks he is being clever by saying he agrees to a Palestinian State but only under conditions no Arabs will agree to.  One thing history has taught us is that once Israel gives in on a point, it becomes the starting point for future concessions.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 03:48:44 PM »
I hope I can help clarify this matter.

Why is it that Bibi is saying such harsh words against a UN declaration of Fakestinian statehood?   Considering he is someone who gave Hebron to the Arabs and plans to expel over 100,000 Jews from their homes in a deal with Mahmoud Abbas the holocaust denier, shouldn't he support the UN's plan?

It is simple:   Bibi (and the rest of the Israeli Pro-Oslo Suicide talking heads and traitor politicians) are against the UN declaration of the Fakestinian State, because Bibi and the Israelis want to be the ones to create this state.    A UN declaration of statehood would be a "unilateral" move.   But that thrashes the entire hopes of the Israeli Peace Suicide Process and explodes it in their faces.  They cannot take credit for being the "good guys" that created an Arab homeland in the Jewish heartland.   They cannot accept accolades and applause from the EU and the world.   They cannot be rewarded by their USA backers and puppetmasters.  The nascent state and its Fatah-Hamas govt will owe them nothing.   And they cannot create such a state with their delusional goal for "on their own terms" controlled-suicide situation.   It will be completely out of their control on ALL the terms which they wish to dictate to the Arabs about their state as part of the Oslo fantasy.    

But in principle Bibi has no problem with a Fakestinian state if he can decide its borders, how many Jews he will expel to achieve it, and how many official (on the record) weapons shipments the new state will receive each year and from whom... etc and if the Israelis can take credit for it in the "international arena."   They live with the delusion that their own creation of such a state will get the world of Israel's back.   On the contrary, there is no reward to be had, no matter who creates it, and the state itself will have rockets and missiles and bombs pointed directly at Israel's heartland, poised to liberate all of "Palestine."    

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:36 PM »
Yakov, please don't ask me to defend Bibi because I am no fan of his.  On this one point I agree with him.  He thinks he is being clever by saying he agrees to a Palestinian State but only under conditions no Arabs will agree to.  One thing history has taught us is that once Israel gives in on a point, it becomes the starting point for future concessions.

Unfortunately, it is far from sure that the Arabs will not agree to the conditions laid out by Bibi because some new leaders are more clever than Arafat and the like, especially Fayad. The only two conditions Bibi has been adamant about so far are : no right of return for the "refugees", and the recognition of Israel as a Jewish state.
So if he is playing a double game, it's a very dangerous one. Remember Menachem Begin and the Sinai.
And it is anyway a big mistake to renege on fundamental principles and to let your ennemies think that you are ready to commit suicide.
So, to me, there's no question that his policy is very bad for Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 11:41:02 PM »
Unfortunately, it is far from sure that the Arabs will not agree to the conditions laid out by Bibi because some new leaders are more clever than Arafat and the like, especially Fayad. The only two conditions Bibi has been adamant about so far are : no right of return for the "refugees", and the recognition of Israel as a Jewish state.
So if he is playing a double game, it's a very dangerous one. Remember Menachem Begin and the Sinai.

But he was not playing a double game.   (And neither is Bibi).

Much like Begin, those "conditions" are not ironclad positions or unalterable matters of principle, but starting points, open for negotiation.  And negotiate he will.    (If only the UN will back away and allow him to).

And like all of the prior Oslo process, with or without Arab agreement or compromise, it will proceed in piecemeal, even if those final one or two issues are not yet resolved.   AND even if it requires resolving them under the next prime minister who will follow after Bibi.   He will be sure to do his own damage before he leaves office.

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 12:10:17 AM »
Time to buy State of Judea flags, it appears.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 11:17:35 AM »
Didn't Chaim used to call bibi something else?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774