Author Topic: Move over everybody: calling a black person chocolate color is racist.  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/naomi-campbell-vs-cadbury/123

And if we call them white, that will be racist too...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/naomi-campbell-vs-cadbury/123

And if we call them white, that will be racist too...
Naomi needs to cash in her blood diamonds and STFU.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I just saw the ad. There's nothing negative about it.
It actually praises the smelly ape.
Look at this, sucking up to [censored] don't work. They just bite the hands that feed them.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
When people get accused of racism and then apologize, the apology never seems to gain them any good will anyway.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Dunkin Donuts had better look out for the lawsuit:

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2011/05/dunkin_donuts_i_1.html

Dunkin' Donuts introduces Frozen Hot Chocolate
Carli Velocci, Boston.com correspondent

First, there was iced coffee. Now, frozen hot chocolate.

Canton-based Dunkin' Donuts is gearing up for summer with the new addition to its beverage lineup. The company said in a press release that the drink, available for a limited time at participating locations nationwide, "delivers the rich, comforting taste of Dunkin' Donuts classic hot chocolate in an icy cold beverage."

Frozen drinks have seen an increase in popularity over the past few years at the company, according to John Costello, chief of global marketing at Dunkin' Brands, the parent company located in Canton.

Hot Chocolate is obviously a racial epithet... Dunkin Donuts should be sued!

Seattle is already on the case and has decided to BAN CHOCOLATE MILK at public schools:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/201026/188/Possible-chocolate-milk-ban-in-schools-stirring-up-trouble
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
All this talk about chocolate is making me hungry.... I love chocolate...

And of course I made sure each of these chocolates is 100% Kosher, OU Dairy... or OK Diary
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Racist! ;D

All this talk about chocolate is making me hungry.... I love chocolate...

And of course I made sure each of these chocolates is 100% Kosher, OU Dairy... or OK Diary

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Dunkin Donuts had better look out for the lawsuit:

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2011/05/dunkin_donuts_i_1.html

Dunkin' Donuts introduces Frozen Hot Chocolate
Carli Velocci, Boston.com correspondent

First, there was iced coffee. Now, frozen hot chocolate.

Canton-based Dunkin' Donuts is gearing up for summer with the new addition to its beverage lineup. The company said in a press release that the drink, available for a limited time at participating locations nationwide, "delivers the rich, comforting taste of Dunkin' Donuts classic hot chocolate in an icy cold beverage."

Frozen drinks have seen an increase in popularity over the past few years at the company, according to John Costello, chief of global marketing at Dunkin' Brands, the parent company located in Canton.

Hot Chocolate is obviously a racial epithet... Dunkin Donuts should be sued!

Seattle is already on the case and has decided to BAN CHOCOLATE MILK at public schools:

http://www.9news.com/news/article/201026/188/Possible-chocolate-milk-ban-in-schools-stirring-up-trouble

Dunkin Donuts would only be sued if they produced an ad for their frozen hot chocolate drink that utilized black people. Then the case could be made that using blacks to sell a chocolate product is racist. Ironically, if they produced an ad for the chocolate drink using no black people they could be sued for racially discriminating against blacks by not using a proportional number of them in their ads.

You see boys and girls, when a country is obsessed with race and caters to race baiters, you can't win. The sooner this lesson is learned, the better off everyone will be. Unfortunately the combination of money to be made by the race baiters and the indoctrination of the baitees resulting in feelings of guilt makes this unlikely.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Here is what my grandpa told me. Son I am equally hatefully towards every human on earth. I hate you as much as my neighbor. He said this as he was cleaning his shotgun at the kitchen table.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
What about white chocolate?  8)
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
White sugar,bread,salt, wine, or the no "white" foods diet. That is it looking up am attorney lol
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think it is ruse to compare chocolate to a slut.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think she does this because she wants to be in the news again. It is ridiculous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
She's annoying she loves publicity
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
the ad, which didn't call Naomi chocolate, just implied she was out-diva'd, didn't seem racist to me, though shamefully some of the comments on this thread do

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
the ad, which didn't call Naomi chocolate, just implied she was out-diva'd, didn't seem racist to me, though shamefully some of the comments on this thread do

You is the racist

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

1. Define racist.  I know that the real definition of racist is judging one's superiority or inferiority because of his genes alone is the true definition.  Judging a people or even assuming someone of a certain people with a particular culture or behavior is not racism.

Unfortunately, many blacks follow a predominant culture which is evil and has nothing to do with skin color or flat noses it curly hair. We hate the predominant behavior they have. There are exceptions of course.

Your equal opportunity political correctness and missionary work is what lets truly evil people get away with murder and other evil deeds. If you truly were a zionist and loved Jews, you would abandon the desire to missionize them.

So for the time being, I stand corrected.  You IS the racist.

Orde, respond to the thread and not private message.  My opinion is the majority of this movement believes.

We do not hate because if ones genetic make up.  We hate evil behavior and evil cultures.  Naomi us one if those people and she deserves the worst name calling imaginable.

I'm not interested in respectability. I'm interested in Jews having self respect and not kowtowing to political correctness like you do.

BTW, I did not post your private message to me. But I'd you dont mind I will include it.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Define racist.  I know that the real definition of racist is judging one's superiority or inferiority because of his genes alone is the true definition.  Judging a people or even assuming someone of a certain people with a particular culture or behavior is not racism.

Unfortunately, many blacks follow a predominant culture which is evil and has nothing to do with skin color or flat noses it curly hair. We hate the predominant behavior they have. There are exceptions of course.

Your equal opportunity political correctness and missionary work is what lets truly evil people get away with murder and other evil deeds. If you truly were a zionist and loved Jews, you would abandon the desire to missionize them.

So for the time being, I stand corrected.  You IS the racist.

Orde, respond to the thread and not private message.  My opinion is the majority of this movement believes.

We do not hate because if ones genetic make up.  We hate evil behavior and evil cultures.  Naomi us one if those people and she deserves the worst name calling imaginable.

I'm not interested in respectability. I'm interested in Jews having self respect and not kowtowing to political correctness like you do.

BTW, I did not post your private message to me. But I'd you dont mind I will include it.
Great post Dr. Dan...  Orde, one day you will learn that they is what they is... Given a chance they would cook you in a pot...Chocolate bar is far to nice a description for creatures like that  :::D Stick around  ask some questions and make some more crazy racial accusations against our members ... My replies will give you an education on black society you may never forget  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
And Orde, we welcome you to jtf. Ask questions and debate.  I used to think like you.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Are you serious? Yet another thing is racist? Well...guess what? The NAACP is racist. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan and David Dinkins.....are racists. Get a life Naomi! 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
funny, I didn't get a response from Orde yet...I wonder why....