Author Topic: Mike Huckabee says he could change mind on presidential bid  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Mike Huckabee says he could change mind on presidential bid
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »
He's not going to run.

Furthermore, this "lets be civil to each other" attitude is no good. We need a candidate that will talk and act tough about our treasoness president of a monkey.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »
I want him to run so bad.  The most important reason is that he COULD win, unlike nearly everyone else.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 12:26:33 AM »
He's not going to run.

Furthermore, this "lets be civil to each other" attitude is no good. We need a candidate that will talk and act tough about our treasoness president of a monkey.

Just an inquiry:

Don't you mean "treasonous monkey of a president"?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 07:54:40 AM »
Just an inquiry:

Don't you mean "treasonous monkey of a president"?

It can work either way.  He is the president of the monkeys who voted for him. And by monkeys that includes both blacks whites and self hating Jews
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 06:20:02 PM »
The fact of the matter is that it will be difficult to take him seriously now.

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 09:19:57 AM »
Oh G-D, not Huckabee!  I lived in Arkansas when he was governor.  He ran the state halfway into the ground, and would do worse on the national level.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 03:14:04 PM »
Oh G-D, not Huckabee!  I lived in Arkansas when he was governor.  He ran the state halfway into the ground, and would do worse on the national level.

I assume you are not aware that Huckabee was the candidate which JTF endorsed...

http://jewsforhuckabee.com/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 11:31:01 PM »
I assume you are not aware that Huckabee was the candidate which JTF endorsed...

http://jewsforhuckabee.com/
First, so?  Am I expected to walk in lockstep with every whim of the JTF?  Second, really, if you endorsed him, you really need to do a deeper background on the candidates you endorse.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2011, 12:26:19 AM »
First, so?  Am I expected to walk in lockstep with every whim of the JTF?  Second, really, if you endorsed him, you really need to do a deeper background on the candidates you endorse.

Im sorry, I don't speak for JTF and nobody is telling you what to say or believe. You are a bit too defensive, IMO..

But I think you should be aware that this is the case. I am sure that Chaim has researched the case of Huckabee, and I believe that Huckabee had the issue of relations with Israel and the Jewish people out on the open.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 04:18:14 AM »
First, so?  Am I expected to walk in lockstep with every whim of the JTF?  Second, really, if you endorsed him, you really need to do a deeper background on the candidates you endorse.
First off JTF does not expect you to walk lock step with anything... We have plenty of people here that disagree with the official position JTF sometimes takes on different issues... Huckabee would not be the ideal presidential candidate for my likings either but I don't think he would do evil things if put into office... My concern with Huckabee is that he was just too nice a person for the office... America is at a point now where it needs a president who can look at a situation and make a bottom line decision without worrying about who he or she is going to offend... In actuality Huckabee is really no worse then most of the major contenders trying to run on issues like this and at least he seems to be a  good person at heart... Early polling showed he had the potential of winning in the general election... If he were to change his mind at this point I would really not be happy supporting him... Still I will work with any candidate that can unseat the shvartza President in the next election... Since JTF tends to be a very conservative movement we will never be 100% happy with any president that gets into office... In order to gain office most candidates will have to take some positions most of us here would not really agree with... I think the major focus for 2012 as far a JTF is concerned should be getting new leadership in the White House with the next election...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 08:53:01 AM »
By supporting Huckabee wouldn't I in effect be supporting my own dispossession considering how he feels about the illegal invaders being some kind of second chance for him to assuage his false white guilt?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 09:18:54 AM »
By supporting Huckabee wouldn't I in effect be supporting my own dispossession considering how he feels about the illegal invaders being some kind of second chance for him to assuage his false white guilt?
We are in the same boat Rubystars...  Most of the main contenders in the race are not good on this issue... It's distressing to see the changes taking place here in America...The majority of the population feel that they need to go along with crazy social justice policy coming out of Washington today... Sadly the people who built the country and made America the envy of the world are the ones who will be on the loosing end of the deal...  All I can say is there is little choice with rotten fruit.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »
The guy is a Baptist minister.  With that, comes the following:  The Jews must be put into Israel so their demigod can return.  Charity to unfortunates(including illegal immigrants) is a must.  His policies are in lockstep with the Southern Baptist Church.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »
Lets pray he doesn't change his mind, I had enough with him handing obama the election last time.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 08:02:10 PM »
Personally I think he got out of the race too soon!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 08:39:47 PM »
Even though Huckleberry is pretty awful though he is hell of a lot better than The two currently running Romney and Gingrich. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 08:52:54 AM »
We are in the same boat Rubystars...  Most of the main contenders in the race are not good on this issue... It's distressing to see the changes taking place here in America...The majority of the population feel that they need to go along with crazy social justice policy coming out of Washington today... Sadly the people who built the country and made America the envy of the world are the ones who will be on the loosing end of the deal...  All I can say is there is little choice with rotten fruit.

It's not in any way social justice to displace the majority demographic and replace it with third worlder population and then ask the former majority to 'learn Spanish' and otherwise try to blend in with the third worlders or else they're called 'racist'. That's targeting a group of people for destruction, not justice in any way at all.